GREEK TUNA SALAD PITA SANDWICHES WITH FETA CHEESE
- In small bowl, stir together lemon juice, oil, garlic and salt with whisk. In medium bowl, toss cucumber, tomato, cheese, olives and tuna. Pour dressing over salad; toss until coated.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf half in each pita pocket; top each leaf with 1/2 cup tuna salad. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 20 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 600 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
GREEK-STYLE TUNA SALAD SANDWICHES
- In medium bowl, mix tuna, bell peppers, cheese and celery.
- Cut bread into four 4-inch pieces; cut each piece horizontally in half. For each sandwich, remove some of the bread from center of slices; discard bread or save for another use.
- Drizzle dressing on cut sides of bread; spread over bread. Fill each sandwich with 1/2 cup tuna mixture. Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510, Carbohydrate 61 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 4 g, Protein 33 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 1280 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1 g
GREEK TUNA SALAD
- Flake tuna and then combine with the remaining ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl. Arrange a few lettuce leaves on each of 6 plates. Spoon tuna mixture on top of lettuce and serve with pita chips or warmed pita halves.
- To make the salad more refreshing, chill ingredients for an hour before preparing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.3, Fat 13.1, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 37.5, Sodium 762.4, Carbohydrate 8.1, Fiber 3, Sugar 1.6, Protein 23.2
GREEK-STYLE TUNA SALAD
I had this in a restaurant once and it was so good I had to go home and recreate it. I have it with spinach stuffed in a pita or sandwich. I've cut back on the dressing to keep the calorie count low but adding more is yummy!
Provided by Jen M.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix the tuna, onion, salad dressing, olives, and feta cheese together in a bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 46.2 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 33.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 428.9 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
STACY'S GREEK-INSPIRED TUNA SALAD
Another twist on a new creation for tuna salad. I don't like olives, so there are none in my recipe, but other ingredients bring the Greek flavors to this tuna! Makes a generous portion for 2, or it can be divided up to make 3 or 4 smaller portions. Enjoy! Serve with pita chips if you like.
Provided by Stacy Scott-Calcagni
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place tuna in a medium bowl. Add cucumber, grapes, tzatziki sauce, almonds, feta cheese, dill, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add lemon juice and mix again.
- Serve on a bed of greens with pita chips on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 740.4 calories, Carbohydrate 63.3 g, Cholesterol 65.8 mg, Fat 51 g, Fiber 11.9 g, Protein 50.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 957.2 mg, Sugar 9.5 g
GREEK SALAD WITH TUNA
- Halve cucumber lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick pieces. Quarter tomatoes. Pit and quarter olives. Cut feta into 1/4-inch dice. In a bowl toss together cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta, tuna with oil from can, and salt and pepper to taste, keeping tuna in large chunks.
GREEK TUNA SALAD ON TOASTED BREAD
- Combine olive oil and red wine vinegar in a small bowl; brush oil mixture evenly over 1 side of each bread slice.
- Combine tuna, tomatoes, olives, red onion, mayo, capers and pepper in a bowl.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf on four of the slices of bread.
- Top the lettuce evenly with tuna mixture and cover with the remaining bread slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331.9, Fat 11.3, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 37.5, Sodium 732.1, Carbohydrate 27.8, Fiber 5.5, Sugar 3.9, Protein 29.4
More about "greek style tuna salad recipes"
RECIPE: GREEK-STYLE TUNA SALAD - KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
HEALTHY TUNA SALAD WITH GREEK YOGURT - ONLY 3 …
GREEK TUNA SALAD RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
GREEK TUNA SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (2)Total Time 25 minsServings 6Calories 251 per serving
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl. Arrange a few lettuce leaves on each of 6 plates. Spoon tuna mixture on top of lettuce and serve with pita chips or warmed pita halves.
QUICK, EASY, HEALTHY GREEK TUNA SALAD RECIPE | ALASKA GOLD SEAFOOD
GREEK TUNA STEAKS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GREEK YOGURT TUNA SALAD (NO MAYO) - COOK AT HOME MOM
AVOCADO GREEK TUNA SALAD - THE ROASTED ROOT
GREEK STYLE TUNA SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
TUNA SALAD WITH GREEK YOGURT RECIPE - HEALTHYFOODJOY
GREEK-STYLE TUNA SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
GREEK YOGURT TUNA SALAD (NO MAYO!) - NIBBLE AND DINE
GREEK TUNA SALAD RECIPE -SUNSET MAGAZINE
GREEK STYLE TUNA SALAD - SCRAMBLEDANDSCRUMPTIOUS.COM
GREEK TUNA SALAD - HIGH PROTEIN RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
GREEK YOGURT TUNA SALAD RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
GREEK TUNA SALAD | OLIVE & MANGO
GREEK YOGURT TUNA SALAD | THE BEST NO MAYO TUNA SALAD RECIPE!
GREEK STYLE TUNA SALAD - CROSS-CULTURAL KITCHEN
TUNA SALAD WITH A GREEK TWIST – MOSTLY GREEK
GREEK TUNA SALAD WITH ARTICHOKES, OLIVES & FETA - AN …
GREEK-STYLE TUNA AND WHITE BEAN SALAD - NOURISH & TEMPT
NO COOK TUNA GREEK SALAD (HEARTY MEAL SALAD) - ABBEY'S KITCHEN
TUNA GREEK SALAD | BLUE JEAN CHEF - MEREDITH LAURENCE
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS FOR TUNA SALAD - SALADPROGUIDE.COM
GREEK TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
BEST TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE IN THE WORLD - RECIPEMAGIK
BLACK EYED PEA SALAD GREEK - THERESCIPES.INFO
GREEK YOGURT TUNA SALAD - GREENS & CHOCOLATE
MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SALAD - HEALTHY, NO MAYO - REAL GREEK RECIPES
CLASSIC TUNA MELT SANDWICH | TABLE FOR TWO
GREEK-STYLE TUNA SALAD
GREEK-STYLE TUNA SALAD - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GREEK TUNA AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPE – MY ROI LIST
BEST MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SALAD RECIPE
EASY SEARED AHI TUNA GREEK CHOPPED SALAD - SNUG & COZY LIFE
EASY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
GREEK CHICKPEA SALAD WITH TUNA - FED BY SAB
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make tuna tuna salad?In small bowl, stir together lemon juice, oil, garlic and salt with whisk. In medium bowl, toss cucumber, tomato, cheese, olives and tuna. Pour dressing over salad; toss until coated. 2. Place 1 lettuce leaf half in each pita pocket; top each leaf with 1/2 cup tuna salad. Serve immediately.
What is the best tuna and celery salad mix?In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Dijon, oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, and chives. Add yogurt mixture; mix until well-combined.
How do you use lettuce in tuna pita pockets?Place 1 lettuce leaf half in each pita pocket; top each leaf with 1/2 cup tuna salad. Serve immediately. We like to use English or hot house cucumbers because they have far fewer seeds than the regular cucumbers.
Is Greek yogurt tuna salad good for You?Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad. No mayo, no problem. This healthy tuna salad uses probiotic-rich Greek yogurt as its creamy, tangy base. Crunchy celery, earthy chives, and delicate microgreens keep this easy lunch recipe fuss-free, so you can customize it with your own healthy ingredients.