HAWAIIAN GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE
This is so yummy and really hits the spot especially in the summer months when it is warm and dinner outside is the answer! Time does not include marinading time.
Provided by QueenJellyBean
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger, dry mustard and pepper in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Pound chicken breasts to even thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- Reserving 1/4-1/2 c of sauce, pour remaining sauce over chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or ziploc bag.
- Cover or seal and marinate at least 2 to 3 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill over medium heat approximately 6 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade. Grill until done.
- When you turn chicken, if desired, dip pineapple rings in marinade- grill the pineapple sliced turning once.
- Top chicken with pineapple and serve over rice.
- Serves 6.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 655.7, Fat 22, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 75.5, Sodium 2822.1, Carbohydrate 78.3, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 17.8, Protein 35.5
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
A trip to Hawaii is easy with this juicy grilled pineapple chicken. Simply give it a quick marinade, fire up the grill and let it sizzle. We love this low-carb recipe! -Charlotte Rogers, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours., Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165°. If desired, serve with grilled pineapple and sliced green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 209mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
YOGURT GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST WITH PINEAPPLE ROASTED RED PEPPER SALSA
- Mix the yogurt, olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, lemon zest, salt and hot sauce together in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss well to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat a cast iron grill pan over high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or preheat an outdoor grill. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 4 minutes per side, until the chicken is firm to the touch.
- Platter and garnish with lemon slices. Serve warm or at room temperature with salsa on the side.
- Place all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix well. Place in a decorative bowl and serve.
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST AND PINEAPPLE
I have been on the lookout for a recipe that I could make myself. Infusing pineapple with teriyaki was delicious! It is the perfect amount of sweet and salty and the longer you let your chicken marinate, the more delicious it becomes! This grilled recipe is now a staple at our house - everyone loves it. Serve with peas, rice, or salad.
Provided by Samsul786
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine chicken, pineapple rings, soy sauce, lime juice, pineapple juice, honey, ketchup, ginger, sesame oil, and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Marinate for 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill until browned and no longer pink in the center, flipping as needed, about 15 minutes. Add pineapple rings to the grill during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.3 calories, Carbohydrate 28.1 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 863.3 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE
- Whisk BBQ sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, sesame oil, honey, and garlic together in a large bowl until completely combined. Season with red pepper flakes and salt. Pour 1/2 of the marinade over the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Set aside remaining marinade.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- Cook on the preheated grill until browned and no longer pink in the center, brushing with reserved marinade and flipping as needed, 10 to 15 minutes. Add pineapple to the grill during the last 5 minutes of cooking time. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397.4 calories, Carbohydrate 54.4 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 8 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 26.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 3272.3 mg, Sugar 41.4 g
MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE RELISH
In this grilled chicken breast recipe, pineapple makes a fantastic marinade that caramelizes on the grill. Pineapple is grilled for the relish, too.
Provided by Eric Werner
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 17
- To make the marinade: Slice the pineapple crosswise into 1-inch-thick rounds. Using a paring knife, remove the core from each round (this can be done roughly, since the core is edible). Chop half the pineapple coarsely; set aside the remaining half for the relish. Add the chopped pineapple to a blender, together with the jalapeño, onion, vinegar, garlic, and salt and blend until smooth. Transfer the marinade to a bowl, add the chicken breasts, and refrigerate, covered, for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Wipe the grill grates with oil to prevent sticking. Build a two-zone fire. Your high-heat zone should have embers 1 to 2 inches from the cooking surface, with occasional flames licking it. To create your medium-heat zone, nudge the embers 2 to 3 inches lower than that.
- To make the relish: Toss the remaining pineapple in oil, honey, and salt to coat. Grill over medium heat until it is nicely caramelized, about 3 minutes per side. Meanwhile, grill the jalapeño and onion over medium heat until lightly charred, turning often, about 3 minutes for the jalapeño and 8 minutes for the onion. As they finish cooking, transfer the pineapple, jalapeño, and onion to a cutting board.
- When they are cool enough to handle, coarsely chop the pineapple, jalapeño, and onion and add to a bowl with the vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, and cilantro. Season with more salt, and add more vinegar or honey, if needed. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, shaking off any excess, and bring to room temperature. Place skin side down over high heat. After about 90 seconds, using tongs, rotate 45 degrees and cook for another 2 minutes. Flip the breasts and do the same on the other side. Once you have nice grill marks on both sides, move to medium heat and cook, turning often, until an instant-read meat thermometer, placed in the thickest part of a breast, reads 160ºF on a meat thermometer. Transfer to a cutting board and let the breasts rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with the relish.
PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
- In a large mixing bowl, combine soda, pineapple, soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
- Add chicken to marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from fridge and preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill the chicken for a couple of minutes on each side, until the chicken is no longer pink and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305 kcal, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 25 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 72 mg, Sodium 403 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 27 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN SANDWICHES
For a fun and hearty hand-held summer entree, Sandra Fisher grills up these mouthwatering sandwiches in Kent, Washington. Serve with chips and glasses of iced tea.-Sandra Fisher, Kent, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels. Flatten chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; brush both sides with oil. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4 minutes. Turn; brush with barbecue sauce. Grill 3-4 minutes longer or until juices run clear., Meanwhile, place the pineapple and rolls cut side down on grill; cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned, turning the pineapple once. Place lettuce if desired on roll bottoms; top with chicken, cheese, bacon and pineapple. Replace roll tops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 556 calories, Fat 23g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 103mg cholesterol, Sodium 860mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 44g protein.
GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE TOPPED WITH BRIE
There is a local bar here that serves a sandwich that is grilled chicken, topped with pineapple, brie and a cilantro-lime mayo that I crave on a daily basis. I decided to come up with an entree to satisfy my cravings, and it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. It was very easy/quick and my hubby gobbled it up and was eating a second helping within minutes! Prep time does not include marinade time.
Provided by likethebird
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place last six ingredients into a gallon sized Ziploc bag, along with the 4 chicken breasts.
- Toss chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Allow chicken breasts to marinade for at least 4 hours. (I threw my chicken in the bag before I left for work and came home 8 hours later).
- After marinading, preheat grill to a medium high heat.
- Place chicken breasts on grill.
- Grill chicken for ~8 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of the breasts - make sure there is no pink on the inside!).
- In the last 2 minutes of grilling, place the four pineapple rings on the grill and grill for 1 minute on each side.
- After the chicken and pineapple are complete, remove from grill and place on a broiler safe plate.
- Place one ring onto each chicken breast and top that with 3 oz of Brie.
- Put the plate under the broiler for about 2 minutes or until Brie JUST starts to brown.
- Take the entree out from under the broiler and serve immediately, topped with the extra cilantro if you want!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.5, Fat 33.5, SaturatedFat 16.4, Cholesterol 160.7, Sodium 1255.8, Carbohydrate 12.7, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 8.8, Protein 43.3
More about "grilled chicken breast and pineapple recipes"
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - TODAY.COM
4.7/5 (144)Author Brandi MilloyCuisine AmericanCategory Entrées
- 1. In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, olive oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice and zest. Marinate chicken in soy ginger marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Slice 4 pieces of pineapple bark off of the pineapple, leaving a little of the flesh. Brush olive oil on the skin of each pineapple bark "plank". Place 1 chicken breast on top of each pineapple bark "plank" and secure with bakers twine that's been soaked in water. Season with salt and paper. Place the chicken side down onto a grill (that's been preheating on a medium-high heat) to sear and then flip over to complete cooking. Cover grill and cook until done or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
BEST GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - DELISH.COM
4.7/5 (6)Total Time 2 hrs 25 mins
GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE SANDWICHES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST AND PINEAPPLE - CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
BEST PINEAPPLE SALSA GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE - DELISH.COM
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE | URBAN BLISS LIFE
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE » HOMEMADE HEATHER
HAWAIIAN CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE - DAMN DELICIOUS
GRILLED PINEAPPLE BARBECUE CHICKEN - SLENDER KITCHEN
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - GIMME SOME GRILLING
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN BREASTS - BIGOVEN.COM
CHEESY GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH PINEAPPLE | RECIPE - KOSHER.COM
HAWAIIAN GRILLED CHICKEN & PINEAPPLE - MIRLANDRA'S KITCHEN
PINEAPPLE MARINADE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HAWAIIAN GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE - AVERIE COOKS
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA - (HOW TO VIDEO!)
WHOLE30, GRILLED PINEAPPLE MARINATED CHICKEN - A PINCH OF PRIDE
HONEY PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN - PLAIN CHICKEN
GRILLED HONEY CHICKEN WITH GLAZED PINEAPPLE
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
EASY GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE
ISLAND-SPICED, PINEAPPLE-GLAZED GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS - RECIPE ...
PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN | THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
GRILLED PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE SANDWICH RECIPE - EAT THIS NOT THAT
GRILLED PINEAPPLE BBQ CHICKEN - AN EASY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
TROPICAL GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - TARA TEASPOON
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN | SUPER EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN MARINADE!
GRILLED CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN - PLAIN CHICKEN
CITRUS GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE WITH PINEAPPLE SALAD - CHATELAINE
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPES BREAST - CREATE THE MOST …
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN SANDWICH | A HINT OF HONEY
PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN - THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
GRILLED HAWAIIAN CHICKEN RECIPE WITH PINEAPPLE - ONE SWEET …
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE | FAST CHICKEN RECIPES
MANGO PINEAPPLE GRILLED CHICKEN - HEALTHY LITTLE PEACH
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pineapple and chicken on the grill?Directions In a large bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger until combined. Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Toss pineapple with oil and grill until charred, 2 minutes per side.
How do you marinate chicken breasts in pineapple juice?Quick and easy marinated chicken breasts topped with a grilled pineapple slice. In a large plastic Ziploc bag mix together the drained pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder and black pepper. Smush the bag with your hands to dissolve the sugar. Reserve 1/2 c. marinade. Reserve the pineapple rings.
How do you cook with pineapple juice and BBQ sauce?Mix together the barbecue sauce, pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and Sriracha. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 30 minutes or overnight. When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade letting excess drip off. Spray the pineapple slices with cooking spray.
How to make pineapple chicken parmesan recipe?In a large plastic Ziploc bag mix together the drained pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder and black pepper. Smush the bag with your hands to dissolve the sugar. Reserve 1/2 c. marinade. Reserve the pineapple rings. Place the chicken breasts into the marinade.