GRILLED PORK TACOS
My family raves about this moist pork with smoked paprika and pineapple. I dish it up next to brown rice and a salad of avocado and tomatoes. -E Gelesky, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, toss pork with 2 tablespoons lime juice and seasonings; let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix beans, pineapple with reserved juice, onion, cilantro and remaining lime juice., Thread pork onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally., Remove pork from skewers; serve in tortillas. Top with bean mixture and, if desired, sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383 calories, Fat 16g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 66mg cholesterol, Sodium 636mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED PORK TACOS WITH PINEAPPLE
The combination of earthy dried chiles and fruity pineapple are hallmarks of al Pastore. But so are long marination times and slow roasting. These speedy tacos are far from al Pastore, but they do bring together the similar citrusy, fruity and earthy flavors. Make sure your grill is hot and well greased to get the right char and caramelization on the pork.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Put the chiles on a microwave-safe plate and microwave until fragrant and pliable, about 10 seconds (or toast in a small dry skillet over medium heat). Remove the stems, then tear the chiles and transfer to a blender. Add the vegetable oil, 1 pineapple slice, the orange juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Trim the pork, then halve crosswise and lengthwise to create 4 pieces. Put in a shallow dish, add the chile puree and turn to coat; let marinate, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the onion in a fine-mesh sieve and rinse under cold water; transfer to a bowl. Stir in the lime juice and a big pinch each of salt and pepper; set aside.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Oil the grill grates, then transfer the pork and remaining 2 pineapple slices to the grill. Cover the grill and cook, turning the pineapple and pork occasionally, until the pineapple is well marked, about 4 minutes, and the pork is just cooked through and lightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Chop the pineapple and add to the onion mixture along with the chopped cilantro; season with salt and pepper. Slice the pork and the avocado. Warm the tortillas as the label directs. Fill with the pork, pineapple mixture, avocado and cilantro leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 500, Fat 19 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Cholesterol 94 milligrams, Sodium 344 milligrams, Carbohydrate 46 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 36 grams, Sugar 6 grams
GRILLED PORK TACOS AL PASTOR
Al Pastor is a really popular way to prepare pork, famous in San Francisco's Mission District. It's a marinated roast pork. They make the most incredible tacos and burritos. This is inspired by those flavors.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Place dried guajillo and pasilla chiles into a bowl and pour in boiling water to cover. Let chiles stand 30 minutes to soften.
- Cut pork tenderloins in half crosswise and in half again lengthwise again to make 8 long strips.
- Drain water from chiles and pour in pineapple juice and vinegar. Add garlic cloves, chipotle pepper, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, and oregano. Transfer chile mixture to a blender and blend to make a smooth marinade.
- Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over pork; knead bag several times to coat pork. Squeeze out excess air and seal the bag. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat outdoor grill (preferably charcoal) for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove pork from bag and drain and discard marinade; transfer pork to a platter. Drizzle meat with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and season with salt. Use tongs to gently stir pork pieces to coat lightly with oil.
- Cook pork strips on preheated grill until meat shows good grill marks and is lightly pink in the center, 7 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the largest piece should read at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C). Transfer pork to a fresh platter.
- Drizzle a nonstick skillet with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and place over medium heat. Lay a tortilla into the hot oil and place 1 slice of Monterey Jack cheese into center of the tortilla. Cook until tortilla is hot, lightly browned on the bottom, and cheese has melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese slices. Transfer each tortilla to a plate.
- Slice pork strips across the grain into pieces about 1/4 inch thick. Divide shredded cabbage onto each tortilla and top each with about 6 slices of pork, 1 tablespoon roasted tomato salsa, and a few slices of jalapeno pepper. Fold taco over fillings to eat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.2 calories, Carbohydrate 15.3 g, Cholesterol 56.8 mg, Fat 13.4 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 18.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.7 g, Sodium 309.8 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
GRILLED PORK-AND-PINEAPPLE TACOS
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Stir together chili powder, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; sprinkle evenly over pork. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Brush grill grates with oil. Grill pork, turning a few times, until charred in places and a thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 140 degrees, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. Grill pineapple and onion, flipping once, until charred in places and crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to board with pork. Grill tortillas, flipping once, until hot and blistered in places, 30 to 45 seconds each, placing them inside a folded kitchen towel as you go. Let steam a few minutes to soften.
- Thinly slice pork and cut pineapple into 1/2-inch-thick pieces; slice onion. Fill warm tortillas with pork, pineapple, onion, salsa, cabbage, and cilantro; serve.
More about "grilled pork belly tacos recipes"
BBQ PORK BELLY TACOS RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
GRILLED PORK BELLY TACOS – FOODISTHEBESTSHITEVER
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHILI GLAZED GRILLED PORK BELLY STRIPS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
GRILLED PORK AND PEACH TACOS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
GRILLED PORK BELLY TACOS- WIKIFOODHUB
PORK BELLY TACOS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE PORK BELLY TACOS
SWEET CHILI CORN SALSA PORK BELLY TACOS RECIPE | GRILL MASTERS CLUB
GRILLED SHREDDED PORK TACOS ON A GAS GRILL - OR WHATEVER YOU DO
10 BEST GRILLED PORK BELLY RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK BELLY TACOS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
THE BEST CRISPY PORK BELLY TACOS - WENT HERE 8 THIS
BBQ PORK BELLY ON THE GRILL - BBQ PIT BOYS
GRILLED PORK BELLY TACOS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PORK BELLY TACOS RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
EASY PORK BELLY TACOS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
BBQ PORK TACO RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PORK BELLY TACOS - PINCH AND SWIRL
12 GLORIOUS GRILLED TACOS FOR THIS SUMMER’S TUESDAYS - BRIT
PORK BELLY TACOS AL PASTOR | THE SAUCE ALL THINGS BARBECUE
GRILLED PORK BELLY TACOS – RECIPES NETWORK
8 STEPS TO GRILL PORK BELLY FOR A TASTY MEAL - COOKINDOCS.COM
CRISPY PORK BELLY - ON THE GRILL - VINDULGE
BBQ PORK BELLY TACOS | OKLAHOMA JOE'S®
GRILLED PORK TACOS | RICARDO
GRILLED PORK TACOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PORK BELLY CONFIT TACOS - KAMADO JOE
GRILLED PORK TACOS WITH JALAPEñO-LIME DRESSING RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GRILLED BREAKFAST TACOS WITH SMOKED PORK BELLY RECIPE
5 BEST SIDE DISHES TO SERVE WITH PORK BELLY TACOS
FRIED PORK BELLY TACOS - OVER THE FIRE COOKING
KOREAN PORK BELLY TACOS — COOKING OFF THE CUFF
GRILLED PORK AND ONION TACOS RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
SMOKED PORK BELLY TACOS W/ SPICY PICKLED VEGGIES
KOREAN BBQ PORK BELLY TACOS - SPICEOLOGY
GRILLED PORK BELLY TACOS | RECIPE | PORK BELLY TACOS, PORK BELLY ...
10 PORK TACO RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GRILLED PORK BELLY TACOS | RECIPE | PORK BELLY TACOS, GRILLED PORK ...
PORK BELLY TACOS - AVON PRIME MEATS
PORK BELLY ON THE GRILL (PALEO, WHOLE30, KETO) - ALLIANNA'S KITCHEN
GRILLED PORK TACOS AL PASTOR - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
TRAEGER SMOKED PORK BELLY RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
QUICK + EASY GRILLED PORK TACOS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork belly and tacos on the grill?Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct high-heat grilling. Lightly oil the grill grates. Remove the pork belly from the marinade and place on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. For the tacos: Serve the pork with warm tortillas, cilantro and lime wedges for building tacos.
How do you cook pork belly on a Weber grill?Remove the pork belly from the marinade and place on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for 2 minutes on the other side. For the tacos: Serve the pork with warm tortillas, cilantro and lime wedges for building tacos.
How to cook pork belly on a Traeger Grill?Steps 1 For the Pork Belly: Combine salt, sugar and black pepper. Rub pork belly with mixture and coat evenly. ... 2 When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 500°F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes. Grill : 500 ˚F Add A Note 3 Place the pork belly in a roasting pan and place pan on the grill. ... More items...
What do you put in pork belly tacos?The pork is seasoned with taco spices before being roasted until juicy-crisp and caramelised. Shredded cabbage, spicy sour cream sauce, lots of lime and jalapeño finish these tacos off perfectly. The pork belly itself requires very little prep, making this pork belly taco recipe super easy to make.