GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES AND SAGE
Fall grilling is at its best with this easy grilled pork tenderloin which is paired with grilled apple slices and fresh sage.
Provided by justalittlebitofbacon
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Put the trimmed tenderloins in a casserole dish or resealable bag. Add the marinade ingredients and mix well to coat the pork evenly. Let the pork marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
- One hour before dinner, take the pork out of the refrigerator and let it warm up on the counter.
- Preheat the grill.
- While the grill is preheating, core and slice the apples 1/4 inch thick. Then toss them with the oil, sugar, and sage.
- Take the pork out of the marinade and pat it mostly dry, just so it doesn't have much of the marinade still on it. Put the pork on the grill, and cook it for 2-3 minutes, or until it has a good sear. Turn the pork over to sear the other side. Lay out the apple slices on the grill. Grill the pork and apples for 3 minutes. Turn over the apples. Then lower the heat to low, cover the grill and continue cooking until the the pork reaches 150-160F on the thermometer, depending on how pink you like your pork, about 10 minutes more.
- Transfer the pork and apples to a serving platter. Slice the pork and sprinkle some fresh sage over. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE SAGE SAUCE
Time: 30 minutes. If you have time, marinate the pork up to a few hours for a richer, more complex flavor. Serve with sautéed brussels sprouts and mashed sweet potatoes for an ideal autumn meal.
Provided by Adeena Sussman,
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Prepare a grill for medium heat (350° to 450°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 5 to 7 seconds). Whisk together 1/2 cup cider, the vinegar, oil, shallot, salt, and 1 tbsp. sage in a large bowl. Add pork pieces to bowl and set aside.
- When grill is hot, remove pork, reserving marinade, and cook, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of meat reads 150°, about 20 minutes total. Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil to rest.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring marinade and remaining 1/2 cup cider to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half, 6 to 7 minutes. During last minute, whisk in butter.
- Cut pork into 1/4-in. slices, drizzle portions with sauce, and sprinkle with remaining sage.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297, Carbohydrate 8.5, Cholesterol 87, Fat 19, Fiber 0.1, Protein 23, SaturatedFat 6.7, Sodium 399
GRILLED PORK WITH APPLE & SAGE
- Heat grill to high. Grate the zest from half the lemon and squeeze the juice from both halves. Split the pork fillet down the centre, cutting almost all the way through, and open out like a book. Lift onto a baking tray and season with salt, pepper and the lemon zest. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of the sage. Grill for 8-10 mins, turning once, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, pour the lemon juice into a small pan. Add the apple to the pan with the remaining sage, sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer until soft, about 6 mins. Serve with your favourite green veg and potato wedges (recipe, top right).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 16 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 16 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN W/ APPLE SAGE SAUCE
- 1. Prepare a grill for medium heat. Whisk together 1/2 cup cider, the vinegar, oil, shallot, salt and 1 tablespoon sage in a large bowl. Add pork and set aside (I used large storage bag for the marinade) 2. When grill is hot, remove pork, reserving marinade, and cook, turning occasionally, until a thermometer inserted in center of meat reads 150 degrees, about 20 minutes total. Transfer to a board and tent with foil. 3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring marinade and remaining 1/2 cup cider to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half, 6 to 7 minutes. During last minute, whisk in butter. 4. Cut pork into 1/4 inch slices, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with remaining sage.
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRIED APPLES
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Generously season pork tenderloin with garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook pork on the preheated grill, turning twice on each side, until no longer pink in the center, 6 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove pork from grill and cover with aluminum foil; let rest for 5 minutes. Slice pork and place on a serving platter.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add apples. Cover skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir apples and sprinkle with sugar; reduce heat to low. Cover skillet and cook apples for 5 more minutes. Remove cover; cook and stir until apples are lightly browned, 2 to 3 more minutes. Spoon apples over sliced pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384.9 calories, Carbohydrate 29.7 g, Cholesterol 121.1 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 35.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 221.5 mg, Sugar 27.3 g
SAC VALLEY GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the refrigerator, and allow to come to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Rub the pork with the olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, rosemary, and sage; rub the herbs into the pork.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the tenderloin is crisp on all sides, about 15 minutes. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking, turning occasionally, until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). While the pork is cooking, bring the blackberries and wine to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low and continue simmering until the berries have burst and the sauce has reduced slightly, 10 to 20 minutes. Let the meat rest 10 minutes before slicing; serve with the blackberry sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.6 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 65.3 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 23.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 932.2 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES AND BRANDY CREAM SAUCE
This is the ultimate fall supper, succulent pork tenderloin and apples grilled on the barbeque and served with a heavenly cream sauce. As a side dish, I include garlic mashed potatoes.
Provided by miss gracie
Yield 6-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix together all marinade ingredients and pour over pork tenderloin.
- Refrigerate pork in marinade for no more than 24 hours.
- Discard marinade and grill pork until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- When pork is almost done cooking, place apples slices on grill and grill approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from apples and pork from grill, chop green apple slices into small pieces.
- While pork is grilling, prepare sauce: In a medium saucepan, sauté onions in butter.
- Add salt, pepper, apple juice concentrate, cream and brandy and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened.
- Add grilled, chopped green apple and continue to simmer a few more minutes.
- Slice grilled pork into ½ inch slices.
- Place on serving plate with red apple slices.
- Top with cream sauce.
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN WITH APPLES AND SAGE
Pork tenderloins, rubbed with fragrant herbs, wrapped in bacon and served with a wonderful sauce of caramelized onions and apples.
Provided by Hag chef
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- If any silver skin on loins is present, cut away and discard.
- Sprinkle sage, garlic, salt and pepper all over loins. Place loins closely together lengthwise, with thick ends meeting thin ends, to even out roast thickness.
- Lay out slices of bacon snugly together on a cutting board, forming a rectangle. Place loins across bacon so bacon ends emerge from each side. Beginning at one end, lift a bacon end up over loins at a 45° angle. Then, alternating sides, continue lifting bacon ends down the length of roast forming a chevron pattern of bacon on top.
- Cut five 12-inch (30-cm) lengths of twine and one 30-inch (75-cm) length. Place 5 shorter lengths of twine under loins widthwise. Working out from roast centre, firmly (but not causing deep indents to form) tie up each piece of twine, spacing evenly apart. Then tie up roast lengthwise with longer piece of twine. Trim twine ends; discard. (Roast can be prepared, covered and refrigerated for up to half a day. Add 10 to 15 minutes to roasting time.).
- When ready to roast, preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Lightly brown roast on all sides, about 15 minutes in total.
- Transfer to a baking pan lined with a rack. Place in oven; set time for 30 minutes. Check and continue roasting until a meat thermometer reads 145°F (63°C).
- Remove from oven: transfer to cutting board. Cover roast with foil; let rest 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel core and slice apples. Thinly slice onion.
- Drain most of fat from frying pan; place back over medium heat. Add onion; cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in flour; cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth; add apple slices.
- Bring to a boil; simmer, covered, 5 to 10 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce is lightly thickened. Add more broth if too thick; keep covered and hot.
- To slice pork roast, snip off lengthwise string. Then slice about ¾ inch (2 cm) thick, removing crosswise strings as they are encountered.
- Place a few saucy apples on each warm serving plate, top with a couple of slices of roast and drizzle with more sauce. Serve with mashed potatoes and a steamed julienne of carrots.
More about "grilled pork tenderloin w apple sage sauce recipes"
BASIC GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SAGE RECIPE - GOOD …
10 BEST ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE SAUCE …
GRILLED SAGE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY-APPLE RELISH
APPLE SAGE PORK TENDERLOIN - PEEK IN MY KITCHEN
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES AND SAGE - PINTS AND PLATES
GRILLED PORK LOIN WITH APPLES AND SAGE - FEASTING AT …
EASY GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES & SAGE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SLOW COOKER APPLE SAGE PORK TENDERLOIN - GET CROCKED
ISABEL EATS - EASY MEXICAN RECIPES
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES AND SAGE – OAKDALE ACE …
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN, SHALLOT SAGE MARINADE
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE & SAGE - BAKERS OF NAILSEA
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLESAUCE AND CRISPY SAGE
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SAGE AND APPLE PAN SAUCE
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN (WITH BEST MARINADE EVER) RECIPE - DINNER, …
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HARD CIDER, APPLES AND SAGE
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE SAGE MARINADE - MARIPOSA FARMS
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES IN CREAMY SAUCE - SUPERGOLDEN BAKES
APPLE & SAGE STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN - COOKING CIRCLE
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOINS WITH APPLE-SHERRY SAUCE RECIPE - CDKITCHEN
13 OF THE BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES FOR THE GRILL - TRAEGER
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ROASTED APPLE SAUCE - CTV
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRIED SAGE BUTTER SAUCE - VINDULGE
GRILLED PORK WITH BLACKBERRY-SAGE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH AVOCADO GREEN SAUCE
GRILLED ROSEMARY SAGE PORK SKEWERS - WHITNEYBOND.COM
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SAUCE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE SAGE SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE BUTTER GLAZE - MUSSELMAN'S
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE JELLY GLAZE | TRAEGER GRILLS
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE SAGE SAUCE RECIPE
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES RECIPE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES AND SAGE - JUST A LITTLE BIT OF ...
APPLESAUCE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLE SAGE SAUCE RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork tenderloin on the grill?Remove pork from grill and cover with aluminum foil; let rest for 5 minutes. Slice pork and place on a serving platter. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add apples. Cover skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir apples and sprinkle with sugar; reduce heat to low.
How to Cook Apple and pork tenderloin?Slice pork and place on a serving platter. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add apples. Cover skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir apples and sprinkle with sugar; reduce heat to low. Cover skillet and cook apples for 5 more minutes. Remove cover; cook and stir until apples are lightly browned, 2 to 3 more minutes.
How do you cook a pork loin fillet with Sage?Split the pork fillet down the centre, cutting almost all the way through, and open out like a book. Lift onto a baking tray and season with salt, pepper and the lemon zest. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of the sage. Grill for 8-10 mins, turning once, until cooked through. Meanwhile, pour the lemon juice into a small pan.
How do you cook an apple on the grill?Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of the sage. Grill for 8-10 mins, turning once, until cooked through. Meanwhile, pour the lemon juice into a small pan. Add the apple to the pan with the remaining sage, sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer until soft, about 6 mins.