GRILLED CHICKEN WITH RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE GLAZE
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In 1-quart saucepan, mix preserves, lime juice, chiles and adobo sauce. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until preserves are melted. Stir in chopped cilantro; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with garlic-pepper blend, cumin and salt.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning once or twice and brushing with half of the glaze during last 2 minutes of grilling, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- Heat any remaining glaze to boiling; boil and stir 1 minute. Serve chicken with glaze and fresh raspberries.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
GRILLED RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Brush both sides of chicken with about 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes. Turn chicken; brush with 1/4 cup of the raspberry chipotle sauce. Cover grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Arrange salad greens on 4 serving plates; top with raspberries. Cut each chicken breast into slices; fan over salad greens and raspberries. Garnish with almonds.
- In small bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce, the oil and orange juice with wire whisk until blended. Drizzle over salads.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460, Carbohydrate 47 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fiber 5 g, Protein 34 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 370 mg, Sugar 38 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED RASPBERRY CHICKEN
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts with paper towels. Place in large zip-top bag. Add raspberries, vinaigrette, vodka, if using, and chopped mint. Squeeze air out and seal bag. Gently massage the bag to mash raspberries. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and oil the grates.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side. Remove from grill and place on serving platter. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and fresh raspberries.
RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE BY TASTY
Chicken thighs grilled with a sweet, smoky, and slightly spicy sauce are sure to kick things up a notch at your next indoor or outdoor barbecue.
Provided by Nichi Hoskins
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons garlic powder, 2 tablespoons onion powder, the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the chicken thighs with the olive oil, then sprinkle with half of the spice mixture and rub to coat well. Sprinkle with the remaining spice mixture. Set aside while you make the sauce, or refrigerate overnight if you're grilling the next day.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the raspberries and cook until they start to break down, about 3 minutes. Add the brown sugar, chipotle powder, remaining 2 tablespoons garlic powder, remaining 2 tablespoons onion powder, the ketchup, and liquid smoke and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens, 4 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease with grapeseed oil. Add the chicken and grill for about 7 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (75°C). Once the chicken has cooked through, generously brush with some of the raspberry chipotle sauce. Continue grilling until the sauce caramelizes, 1-2 minutes, then repeat on the other side.
- Garnish the chicken with the parsley and serve warm with the remaining sauce alongside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389 calories, Carbohydrate 29 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 28 grams, Sugar 11 grams
GRILLED RASPBERRY CHICKEN SALAD
Easy recipe for a great salad. I used bottled raspberry vinaigrette dressing. You choose your favorite. Cook time does not include marinade time.
Provided by MsSally
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix 1/2 cup dressing with garlic powder and rosemary. Place chicken breasts in a plastic zip-top bag and add dressing marinate in fridge for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- Grill chicken 4 to 5 minutes over med high coals, or till meat registers 155°. Remove from heat and cover. Allow to rest for 10 minutes to come to temperature.
- Meanwhile, place lettuce on 4 plates. Divide other ingredients equally among the 4 plates. Slice each chicken breast and put equal amount of chicken on each plate. Add additional dressing and enjoy.
GRILLED RASPBERRY CHICKEN
Raspberry vinaigrette and raspberry jam lend a lovely fruit flavor to this moist chicken dish I created. Because the recipe uses thighs and drumsticks, it's also economical. I made it often. -Gloria Warczak Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 cup vinaigrette and half of the rosemary. Add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour. , In a small bowl, combine the jam, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and remaining vinaigrette and rosemary; set aside., Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20 minutes. Turn; grill 10-20 minutes longer or until juices a thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with raspberry sauce.
Nutrition Facts :
GRILLED RASPBERRY CHICKEN
Raspberry vinaigrette and raspberry jam lend a lovely fruit flavor to this moist chicken dish I created. Because the recipe uses thighs and drumsticks, it's also economical. I make it often.
Provided by Natasha7
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine 1 cup vinaigrette and 1 tablespoon rosemary in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken thighs and drumsticks. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining rosemary, raspberry jam, 4 1/2 teaspoons vinaigrette, lime juice, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Drain and discard the marinade. Place chicken pieces skin-side down on the grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 20 minutes. Flip. Grill, basting occasionally with raspberry jam mixture, until a meat thermometer inserted into the center reads 180 degrees F (80 degrees C), 10 to 20 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.1 g, Cholesterol 101.2 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 360.5 mg, Sugar 17.9 g
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE
- Mix wine, salt, and cayenne pepper, pour over chicken breasts and marinate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Drain marinade, and pat dry chicken.
- Grill on outdoor grill or grill pan until done, cut into bite sized slices, keep warm.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. It may be necessary to microwave for a few seconds to get the preserves incorporated.
- Toss spinach with dressing, divide onto 4 plates, top with orange, onion, and avocado, and sliced chicken.
More about "grilled raspbery chicken chipolte salad recipes"
GRILLED BERRY FETA CHICKEN SALAD WITH A SWEET CHIPOTLE …
5/5 (2)Calories 716 per servingEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Start by preparing the dressing. Heat up the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and saute for another minute. Add chipotles and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add the raspberries and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the vinegar and stir. Add the sugar and salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until thickened and reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool entirely.
- For the chicken, preheat the grill to high heat (or a skillet to medium-high). Oil the grill grates. Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally, pat dry with paper towel, and then sprinkle the seasoning mix generously onto the breasts. Rub the mix all over the chicken making sure it is completely covered. Grill the chicken 5-8 minutes per side or until the chicken registers 160 degrees Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Slice into strips.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, crumbled cooked bacon, and feta cheese. Add the chicken strips.
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH RASPBERRY RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE WITH RASPBERRY ... - EATWELL101
GRILLED CHICKEN AND CORN SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE CREMA | RECIPE
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE
CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH CORN, PEPPERS AND ARUGULA
GRILLED RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE
GRILLED RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
MEXICAN GRILLED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN - FEASTING AT HOME
RECIPE: CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD — 3TEN — A LIFESTYLE BLOG
GRILLED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | DIETHOOD
CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
GRILLED CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD WITH LIME AND CILANTRO
GRILLED PEACH SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE-RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE
MEXICAN CHICKEN SALAD WITH CHIPOTLE RASPBERRY DRESSING RECIPE
GRILLED RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE
RASPBERRY FETA GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH ROASTED MIXED NUTS
GRILLED CHICKEN AND RASPBERRY SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RASPBERRY GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD - SPRINKLE OF SESAME
RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BREASTS & CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE GLAZE RECIPE
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE GLAZE - SUSTAINABLE DISH
THE COSTA VIDA RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD - STUDIO 5
GRILLED RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE PORK TENDERLOIN...A GREAT SUMMER DINNER!
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - SAVOR THE BEST
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH RASPBERRY BALSAMIC GLAZE - DELICIOUS MEETS …
CHIPOTLE SPICE RUBBED GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH GUACAMOLE, …
GRILLED RASPBERRY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
EASY RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN SALAD - LUNDS & BYERLYS
RASPBERRY & CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN - CINDY'S GARDEN
RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE GRILLED FLANK STEAK SALAD - LIVELY TABLE
GRILLED BERRY FETA CHICKEN SALAD WITH A SWEET CHIPOTLE DRESSING
GRILLED RASPBERRY GLAZED CHICKEN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE GRILLED CHICKEN - WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
Welcome to my Kitchen: Grilled Berry Feta Chicken Salad w/ Sweet Chipotle Dressing185 views-07:27
Grilled Chicken and Corn Salad with Chipotle Crema18K views-04:45
Grilled Chicken Taco Salad with Creamy Chipotle Dressing2K views-16:38
Allegro Raspberry Chipotle Marinade - Fettcuine Alfredo Chicken Recipe123 views-00:54
Grilled Raspberry Chipotle Country Style Ribs42 views-29:50
Chipotle Chicken Salad- Lynn's Recipes3.6K views-04:17
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Chipotle Chicken on a charcoal grill?Give the Mexican grilled Chipotle Chicken a good sear on both sides over medium-high heat, then turn the grill down, or move the chicken to a cooler part of the grill and cook on low heat until cooked through ( 165F). A little charring is goes a long way here. Of course you can add other veggies to the grill at the same time.
Can you cook Chipotle Chicken ahead of time?Smoky and spicy this Mexican Grilled Chipotle Chicken is bathed in the most flavorful marinade. Grill the chipotle chicken ahead and reheat on busy weeknights, or store it in the flavorful chipotle marinade, then fire up the grill after work. Serve it up with Mexican Slaw or use in this healthy bowl, or salads, tacos, or pasta.
What can I do with leftover Chipotle Chicken?Grill the chipotle chicken ahead and reheat on busy weeknights, or store it in the flavorful chipotle marinade, then fire up the grill after work. Serve it up with Mexican Slaw or use in this healthy bowl, or salads, tacos, or pasta. So EASY and oh so tasty! With a video! Hello beautiful world!
Can You marinate chicken in chipotle sauce?Make the flavorful chipotle marinade by blending the marinade ingredients into a paste in the food processor. Using canned chipotles along with the adobo sauce gives this the best flavor! Place the chicken and marinade in a ziplock bag and massage the marinade into the chicken.