FISH TACOS WITH CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE AND PICO DE GALLO
- For the tortillas: Brush a hot griddle with oil and heat the tortillas on each side to brown them up a bit. Wrap them in foil to keep hot until it's time to eat.
- For the fish: In a bowl, combine the chile powder, garlic salt, lime juice and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Toss the mixture with the fish in a shallow container and marinate for 15 minutes.
- For the chipotle sauce: In the meantime, combine the mayonnaise, cilantro, honey, chipotles, lime juice and salt in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Transfer the sauce to a container (I like to store it in a squeeze bottle) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Put the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the fish and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and flake with a fork.
- To build each taco, spoon some fish onto 2 stacked tortillas (see Cook's Note). Top with some chipotle sauce, cabbage, cilantro and Pico de Gallo.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH CHIPOTLE-LIME DRESSING
I came up with this recipe when I couldn't find good directions for grilled fish tacos. I liked the chipotle-lime combination in a dip I once tried so I imitated it here. Choose toppings to suit your taste, or include typical accompaniments such as salsa fresca, cabbage, a squeeze of lime juice, and chopped cilantro.
Provided by MaryD
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Latin American Mexican
Number Of Ingredients 25
- To make the marinade, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, lime zest, honey, garlic, cumin, chili powder, seafood seasoning, black pepper, and hot sauce in a bowl until blended. Place the tilapia in a shallow dish, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover, and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- To make the dressing, combine the sour cream and adobo sauce in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice, lime zest, cumin, chili powder, seafood seasoning. Add salt, and pepper in desired amounts. Cover, and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Set grate 4 inches from the heat.
- Remove fish from marinade, drain off any excess and discard marinade. Grill fish pieces until easily flaked with a fork, turning once, about 9 minutes.
- Assemble tacos by placing fish pieces in the center of tortillas with desired amounts of tomatoes, cilantro, and cabbage; drizzle with dressing. To serve, roll up tortillas around fillings, and garnish with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415.6 calories, Carbohydrate 38.5 g, Cholesterol 42.6 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 22.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 644.3 mg, Sugar 7 g
GRILLED TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH ADOBO SAUCE
OMG! I made these grilled tilapia fish tacos on the outside grill and topped them with adobo sauce, cabbage, avocado, tomatoes, cilantro & onion and roasted corn on the cobb. They were so omg yummy, not to mention they were quick and very easy to make. I made them for my family and friends over the weekend bbq party I had. I served them with pinto beans and paired the dish with blended margaritas. These tacos were so yummy and everyone loved them so much, I thought I'd share them with you.
Provided by Chef Boggio
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- To make the Adobo Sauce, wisk together Sour Cream, Adobo sauce from a can of chipotle chiles, Seafood seasoning, Chili Powder, Cumin, Lime Juice, and Lime Zest. And refrigerator until ready to use.
- Then wisk together Canolia Oil, Ancho Chile Powder, chopped Cilantro, chopped Jalapeno and the juice of 1 Lime. Then marinade the fish in this mixture for at least 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile (while your fish is marinadeing), you can chop up the rest of your taco toppings.
- To grill the fish, I used a non-stick spray on aluminum foil or you can use another type of grill top if you have one (to prevent the fish from falling into the grill). You want to grill the fish for 4 minutes on one side, then turn it over and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from heat and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- The corn tortillas I sprayed lightly with oil and placed on the grill for about 30 seconds and they come out perfect.
- Fill your tortillas with the grilled fish, top with shredded green cabbage, grilled corn, avocado, cilantro, onion, tomatoes, etc. and then top with the Adobo sauce. Eat and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 930.9, Fat 46.3, SaturatedFat 12.4, Cholesterol 87.8, Sodium 1048.2, Carbohydrate 94.1, Fiber 11.3, Sugar 10, Protein 39.2
GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH AVOCADO SAUCE
Easy, fairly quick, and simply to make grilled fish tacos with a tasty avocado sauce.
Provided by Eric
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Rinse fish and pat dry; cut into four equal portions.
- Mix 4 teaspoons chipotle powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Dredge fish in the mixture, patting and dusting for even coverage. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash avocado in another bowl. Add sour cream, cilantro, and remaining chili powder, and mix until smooth.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Coat the inside of a grill basket with nonstick spray and place fish inside the basket.
- Place the basket on the preheated grill and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and transfer fish to a plate. Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve fish on warmed tortillas topped with shredded cabbage and a dollop of the avocado sauce. Plate with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 361.2 calories, Carbohydrate 35.8 g, Cholesterol 89.6 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 27.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 641.8 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
More about "grilled tilapia fish tacos with adobo sauce recipes"
10 BEST FISH TACOS WITH AIOLI RECIPES - YUMMLY
BEST GRILLED FISH TACOS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
TILAPIA FISH TACOS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED TILAPIA SOFT TACOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 BEST TILAPIA FISH TACOS RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED FISH TACOS - GOYA FOODS
GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH CABBAGE SLAW - CULINARY HILL
GRILLED TILAPIA TACOS - THE MODERN PROPER
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Lunch, Dinner, Gluten-Free, 30-minute-mealsCalories 621 per serving
- In a medium bowl combine 1 cup of the chopped onion, 1/4 cup cilantro, olive oil, 3 tablespoons lime juice, orange juice, garlic, and oregano until combined
GRILLED TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH ADOBO SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE - SAVEUR
GRILLED FISH TACOS | MANGO AVOCADO RECIPE | THE BEACHBODY BLOG
FISH TACOS WITH AVOCADO - DINNER AT THE ZOO
GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH CREAMY FISH TACO SAUCE
GRILLED CHIPOTLE FISH TACOS WITH PEACH SALSA - FEASTING AT HOME
ADOBO FISH TACOS WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE SALSA - PATI JINICH
THE ULTIMATE FISH TACOS ARE GRILLED - MEATHEAD'S AMAZINGRIBS.COM
PERFECT FISH TACOS WITH CILANTRO LIME SLAW | FEASTING AT HOME
GRILLED TILAPIA FISH TACOS - MINT AND MANGOS
SUPER EASY GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH WHITE SAUCE - I WASH YOU DRY
GRILLED FISH TACOS - RECIPE RUNNER
EASY FISH TACOS WITH SLAW AND CHIPOTLE SAUCE - 40 APRONS
EASY TILAPIA FISH TACOS – A COUPLE COOKS
SHREDDED GRILLED TILAPIA TACOS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED TILAPIA TACOS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
GRILLED TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH ADOBO SAUCE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CAJUN GRILLED FISH TACOS - DINNER TONIGHT
TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH CHIPOTLE RANCH SAUCE - BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
GRILLED TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH ADOBO SAUCE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO SAUCE - TASTEFULVENTURE
FISH TACOS RECIPE WITH ADOBO SAUCE AND WHITE RICE - SUCCESS® RICE
GRILLED FISH TACOS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH PINEAPPLE CABBAGE SLAW (30 MINUTES!)
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: - FOOD.COM
GRILLED TILAPIA FISH TACOS RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
GRILLED TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH ADOBO SAUCE - MEXICAN RECIPES
BAJA TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH AVOCADO | SIMPLE AWESOME COOKING
GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH LIGHTENED-UP CHIPOTLE BAJA SAUCE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #seafood #vegetables #mexican #easy #dinner-party #fish #baja
You'll also love