This is my mom's recipe and it's always a hit at parties and get-togethers. Even the kids love will love these pinwheels!
Provided by Mystia
Yield 64 pinwheels, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and dry ranch dip mix.
- Beat until no lumps remain.
- Put a very thin layer of the cheese mixture on a tortilla, being sure not to go all the way to the edge.
- Place slices of ham on top (I always put one piece in the middle and then cut other pieces to fit around the edges), again being careful not to go all the way to the edge.
- Start tightly rolling the tortilla. Try to keep everything inside so the cheese mixture and ham don't come out.
- Roll up tightly in plastic wrap and place in the fridge or freezer.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 until you run out of ingredients.
- When you're ready to serve, cut the long rolls into small, round pinwheels. I was able to get 8 good pinwheels per long roll (the endpieces are fine to nibble on but they don't make a pretty presentation). If you freeze the rolls for a little while rather than refrigerate them, it makes cutting easier and presentation nicer. I didn't freeze the ones in my picture, so they were messy and misshapen but still very yummy! ENJOY!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.1, Fat 30.2, SaturatedFat 15, Cholesterol 94.7, Sodium 1195.1, Carbohydrate 30.6, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 4, Protein 16.5
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Roll out the pizza dough onto a cutting board. Brush the entire surface with the seasoned olive oil. Top with 1 cup of shredded cheese, an even layer of ham, and then the remaining 1/2 cup cheese
- Starting from the bottom edge, tightly roll up the dough to form a log. Using a sharp serrated knife, slice the roll in half and then each half into 6 pieces. Place the rolls on their side on a nonstick or lightly oiled baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg with 2 tablespoons water. Brush the tops and sides of the rolls with egg wash. Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
TORTILLA HAM PINWHEELS
Looking for an easy appetizer to bring to a party or get-together? These rapid roll-ups from Judy Addair rely on an envelope of salad dressing mix for fast flair. "It's pretty hard to eat just one," writes the Bristol, Tennessee reader.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Top with ham; roll up. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts :
"I love to serve these pretty pinwheels with fresh salsa and jalapenos on the side!" says Deanna Phillips of Ferndale, Washington. Pair with soup or salad for a quick lunch or treat your guests to these wraps as appetizers.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Spread 2 tablespoons beans over each tortilla. Layer with spinach and ham; sprinkle with egg and cheeses. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic., Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into six slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 41 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 147mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
HAM & SWISS PINWHEELS
Dedicated to Pet"R"us, the idea come from her Sausage Pinwheels, a variation. Amazing what can be done with refrigerated crescent dinner rolls! Tasty appetizer and easy too.
Provided by Derf2440
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375f degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on a lightly floured surface; pinch together perferations.
- Roll dough to about 12 x 12 inch square.
- Stir together the rest of the ingredients until well blended, taste and add more mustard and hot sauce if desired.
- Spread filling mixture over the rolled out dough, leaving half an inch clear on all sides. Roll dough with filling, jelly roll style, tucking in sides and sealing the end with a little water.
- Chill in frige for about 15 minutes.
- Cut into half inch slices, thicker if you wish. Place an inch apart on a veggie sprayed non stick baking sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Best served warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 54.2, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 12.6, Sodium 192, Carbohydrate 5.3, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.4, Protein 3.1
More about "ham pinwheels recipes"
10 BEST HAM CREAM CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE (STEP BY STEP + VIDEO)
HOT HAM AND SWISS PINWHEELS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE - CENTERCUTCOOK
HAM AND CHEESE ROLL UPS (TORTILLA ROLL UPS) - VIDEO!!
17 EASY PINWHEEL RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS – WELLPLATED.COM
HAM PINWHEELS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEEL SANDWICHES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
HAM & PIMENTO CHEESE PINWHEELS - PLAIN CHICKEN
BEST HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE - DELISH
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
HAM & CHEESE TORTILLA PINWHEELS - PLAIN CHICKEN
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE - COUNTRY LIVING
14 PINWHEEL RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE - JULIAS SIMPLY SOUTHERN
HAM PINWHEELS RECIPE: NOT JUST AN APPETIZER! - LOWCARB-OLOGY
HAM & TURKEY CLUB PINWHEELS - EAT. DRINK. LOVE.
HOT HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS | HAM AND CHEESE ROLL UPS RECIPE
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE BY CAROLYN MENYES
EASY HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE | ALL THINGS MAMMA
BEST HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE - DELISH
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS – MUMMY COOKS
21 EASY PINWHEEL SANDWICHES RECIPES FOR LUNCH OR PARTY APPETIZERS
HAM SALAD PINWHEELS - THE COUNTRY COOK
17 EASY PINWHEEL RECIPES (QUICK & DELICIOUS)
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS – A CLASSIC APPETIZER, SNACK OR LUNCH …
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HAM PINWHEELS - PRESTAGE FOODS OF IOWA
PINEAPPLE HAM PINWHEELS - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS » MOTHER THYME
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS - MYINCREDIBLERECIPES.COM
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS - BAKE PLAY SMILE
BAKED HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS - MONEYWISE MOMS
PICKLES HAM CREAM CHEESE APPETIZER - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
HAM & CHEESE PINWHEELS - 5* TRENDING RECIPES WITH VIDEOS
HAM AND CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
10 BEST HAM PINWHEEL APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PICKLE AND HAM PINWHEELS - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
RECIPE | HAM & CREAM CHEESE PINWHEELS | BRUEGGER'S BAGELS
HAM & CHEESE PINWHEELS - NINJA TEST KITCHEN
HAM CREAM CHEESE PINWHEELS RECIPE | BERLY'S KITCHEN
#ham #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #lunch #pork #easy #no-cook #beginner-cook #finger-food #picnic #sandwiches #comfort-food #oamc-freezer-make-ahead #brown-bag #meat #brunch #taste-mood #to-go #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold #technique
Ham, Pickle & Cream Cheese Pinwheels | RecipesTested10K views-04:01
Ham & Cheese Pinwheels | Easy Appetizer | Lunch Recipe Idea | Total Noms9K views-02:45
Ham & Cheese Pinwheels: so easy and tasty!949 views-03:05
Turkey and Ham Tortilla Pinwheels | Appetizer Recipe1.6K views-07:36
Hawaiian Ham Pinwheels Recipe - Amy Lynn's Kitchen17K views-02:08
Ham and Cheese Pinwheels482 views-02:04
You'll also love