IMPOSSIBLY EASY CHEESEBURGER PIE
It may seem as though making this recipe is pure kitchen magic, but it's the dish's down-to-earth goodness that keeps people coming back to this easy cheeseburger pie recipe year after year. No wonder it's a top-rated favorite among thousands-yes, thousands!-of home cooks.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 135 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 530 mg
Hamburger, tomato soup, green beans and mashed potatoes--sounds gross! You will be surprised, this is really good!! This is an old recipe, I remember my mom making it over 30 years ago. There is not much you have to add to make it a meal, maybe some buttered bread.
Provided by Pvt Amys Mom
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook potatoes until tender, mash with milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown ground beef and onions, drain off fat.
- Drain liquid from green beans.
- Stir tomato soup and green beans in to ground beef.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture in to a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Spoon mashed potatoes over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- (Note: you may want to place a sheet of foil under the casserole dish, this tends to "bubble over").
HAMBURGER SHEPHERD'S PIE
Transform leftovers into a light but filling one-dish meal sized for two. Elaine Williams of Surrey, British Columbia shows you how with this simple and scrumptious recipe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, soup, Italian seasoning and pepper. Transfer to a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. , Spread mashed potatoes over the top; sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 71mg cholesterol, Sodium 927mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRANDMA'S GROUND BEEF PIE
My grandma when I was young would make this when we came over and it was a hit with the kids as well as everyone. I know your family will enjoy this wonderful recipe from my grandma
Provided by Kimberley Quinlan
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 1 Pie, 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a skillet on med heat cook first 5 ingredients till meat is no longer any pink.
- Add any seasoning of your choice.
- Drain off any fat.
- Press into a ungreased 9 inch pie plate
- Put the cheese on top.
- In a bowl combine eggs,Milk,and biscuit mix , Mix well.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 35 min or until knife or toothpick comes out clean.
- In addition you can pour gravy over this wonderful meat pie YUMMM.
CLASSIC HAMBURGER PIE
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes; drain. Set aside to cool in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and onion in the hot skillet until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Stir green beans and tomato soup into the ground beef mixture; transfer to prepared casserole dish.
- Mash the cooled potatoes with milk, egg, garlic, pepper, and salt; spoon in mounds over the ground beef mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and edges of dish begin to brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.4 calories, Carbohydrate 31.5 g, Cholesterol 67.4 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 4.7 g, Protein 16.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 522.6 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
This meat pie's filling almost tastes like sloppy joes, which pairs well with the golden biscuit crust. For extra bulk, add 1 cup cooked rice to the beef mixture.-Rosemarie Hauser, Baltimore, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well and set aside. In another bowl, toss baking mix and milk until a soft dough forms. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Line ungreased pie plate with pastry. Fill with meat mixture; trim and flute edges. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts :
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the soup in the skillet.
- Unroll 1 package crescent roll dough and press on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Press the seams to seal. Layer half the beef mixture and half the cheese in the pie plate. Repeat the layers. Unroll the remaining dough. Place the dough over the filling and press the edges to seal, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Peel and quarter potatoes, and introduce into boiling water; cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion until beef is brown. Drain. Stir in tomato soup and green beans. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish. Mound mashed potatoes in a ring around the meat mixture (do not cover meat). Sprinkle potatoes with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, until potatoes are golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 424.5 calories, Carbohydrate 43.4 g, Cholesterol 65.5 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 22.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 927.4 mg, Sugar 10.3 g
People also searched
More about "hamburger pie recipes"
HAMBURGER PIE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
4/5 (212)Calories 376 per servingTotal Time 1 hr
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes; set aside. In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Add the salt and pepper. Stir in fresh or thawed beans and soup; pour into a greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish or casserole.
- Spoon Mashed Potatoes in mounds on bean mixture (or, if desired, pipe potatoes using a pastry bag and a large star tip). Sprinkle cheese over the potatoes. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35, adding cheese the last 10 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly and cheese begins to brown. Makes 6 servings.
GROUND BEEF POT PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
3.5/5 Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory EntreeCalories 530 per serving
- Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crusts as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie, using 9-inch glass pie plate. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic salt and pepper over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir cornstarch into beef mixture until mixed. Stir in potatoes, carrots and gravy. Cook 5 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until hot. Spoon into crust-lined pie plate. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust; cover edge of crust with foil.
HAMBURGER PIE RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
2.4/5 (15)Total Time 35 minsCategory DinnersCalories 513 per serving See details »
10 BEST CHEESEBURGER PIE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
10 BEST HAMBURGER PIE WITH PIE CRUST RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
BACON CHEESEBURGER PIE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
4.9/5 (52)Total Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 575 per serving
- Brown ground beef, onion and bacon until no pink remains. Drain well. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, mustard, barbecue sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire and pepper. Place mixture in prepared pie crust.
- Cover the edges of the pie crust with foil or a pie shield to prevent over browning. Bake 15 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
EASY HOMEMADE HAMBURGER PIE RECIPE - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory MainCalories 223 per serving
- Add tomato sauce, green beans, salt and garlic sauce. Stir and let simmer on low while you prepare the pie.
CHEESY HAMBURGER PIE RECIPE-EASY ONE SKILLET DINNER ...
5/5 (12)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 887 per serving
- Meanwhile, make your pie crust but do not bake it. Press it into a deep dish pie plate and finished the edge as desired. Poke several holes in the crust bottom.
- When the hamburger concoction is cooked; drain it well and pour the whole of it into a large bowl. Add in the beaten eggs and thoroughly mix it up.
HAMBURGER PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsServings 8Calories 388 per serving
- Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef, breaking up large pieces with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove to a bowl using a slotted spoon. Drain all but 1 Tbsp. fat from skillet. Add onion, carrots and celery; sauté until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Transfer to bowl with beef; stir in Worcestershire, tomato sauce and Cheddar. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool slightly. Beat egg in a bowl with 1 tsp. water.
- Roll out 1 sheet of pastry and fit into a 9-inch pie plate (use aluminum or tempered glass if you intend to freeze). Place on lined baking sheet. Add meat mixture and spread evenly. Roll out second sheet of pastry; place on top of pie. Fold top crust over bottom crust; crimp edges to seal. Brush top with egg wash. Cut steam vents in top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF; bake until crust is golden and filling bubbles at steam vents, 20 to 25 minutes longer.
HAMBURGER PIE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
3.7/5 (3)Calories 270 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- To make filling: Pulse onion, celery and bell peppers in a food processor until finely chopped. Set aside.
- Toast bulgur in a large dry skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add beef to pan and cook over medium heat, breaking up clumps with a fork, until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a colander to drain. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel; add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the reserved vegetables and cook, stirring, until they start to brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Add flour and stir for 1 minute. Add broth, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and the reserved beef and bulgur. Cook, stirring, until thickened, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- To make crust & bake pie: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, celery seed and parsley in a mixing bowl.
IMPOSSIBLE CHEESEBURGER PIE RECIPE WITH BISQUICK - GONNA ...
5/5 (5)Total Time 55 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 552 per serving
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, onions, garlic, Worcestershire Sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper over medium heat, until beef is brown and there is no longer any pink, about 10 minutes. Remove excess fat. Pour cooked beef into prepared pie plate.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together crust ingredients. Pour over beef mixture. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden, about 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
HAMBURGER PIE CASSEROLE RECIPE WITH CREAMY ROASTED GARLIC ...
5/5 Calories 420 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 1 1/2 quart casserole dish or a 9 x 13 baking pan.
EASY CHEESEBURGER PIE - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (7)Total Time 45 minsCategory DinnerCalories 428 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish (an 8-inch square pan will also work) with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
SAVORY CHEESEBURGER PIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 386Saturated Fat 10g 52%Cholesterol 166mg 55%Total Fat 21g 27% See details »
HAMBURGER PIE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
Servings 6Total Time 30 mins See details »
30 BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES | THE MODERN PROPER
Category Roundups See details »
9 HAMBURGER PIE RECIPES IDEAS | GROUND BEEF RECIPES EASY ...
9 pins33 followers See details »
BEST LEFTOVER HAMBURGER RECIPE IDEAS - CHOWHOUND
See details »
JIFFY CHEESEBURGER PIE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
See details »
CAULIFLOWER SHEPHERD'S PIE RECIPE | MEATME.CA | MEATME
See details »
weeknight time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation north-american main-dish beef american southern-united-states oven easy dietary one-dish-meal ground-beef meat equipment 4-hours-or-less
You'll also love