HASH BROWN AND EGG CASSEROLE
This is my family's recipe that has been handed down through the years. We've always used the maple flavored pork sausage but any kind is good. This casserole is a nice and cozy breakfast or brunch meal that everyone will enjoy. It's got the perfect taste with lots of cheese. Yum! Be sure to use a baking dish that is deep enough to cover with aluminum foil.
Provided by MELISSAKOVACS07
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish. Place the hash brown potatoes in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook and stir the sausage and onion until the sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink; drain. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and pour over the potatoes. Layer with half the Cheddar cheese, the sausage mixture, and the remaining Cheddar cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove cover; return casserole to the oven and bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 616.3 calories, Carbohydrate 30.4 g, Cholesterol 259.5 mg, Fat 48.9 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 33.5 g, SaturatedFat 22.8 g, Sodium 1141.7 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
CRISPY CHEESY HASH BROWN EGG BAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: russet potato, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, shredded parmesan cheese, olive oil, cheddar cheese, deli ham, large eggs, fresh chive
Provided by Matthew Johnson
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a 9x13-inch (23x33-cm) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Peel the potatoes, then shred on the large holes of a box grater. Transfer to a large bowl of water and swirl around to remove excess starch. Drain and rinse, then place the potatoes in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze until they're completely dry.
- Add the shredded potatoes to a clean, large bowl with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne, onion powder, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil. Toss until fully combined.
- Transfer the potato mixture to the baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 1½ hours, or until the potatoes are tender throughout and golden brown on the top and bottom.
- Press the bottom of a glass into the potato mixture to create 6 evenly spaced wells.
- Shingle slices of cheddar cheese and ham around the wells, then crack an egg into each one.
- Bake for 15 minutes more, or until the cheese melts and the egg whites are set. The egg yolks should still be slightly soft.
- Serve and sprinkle with chives, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 541 calories, Carbohydrate 62 grams, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 23 grams, Sugar 3 grams
HASH BROWN EGG BAKE
A package of frozen potatoes makes this hash brown egg casserole simple to prepare. Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is tasty breakfast or brunch fare. You can even make it the night before, keep in the fridge and bake the next morning-so convenient! -Cheryl Johnson, Plymouth, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, bacon, 1/2 cup cheese and salt. Spoon into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In another large bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended; pour over hash brown mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 45-50 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 19g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 227mg cholesterol, Sodium 649mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Fold in the hash brown potatoes, peppers, onion, garlic powder, black pepper, hot sauce (if using), and cheddar cheese.
- Stir in half of the cooked bacon pieces.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Top with the remaining bacon pieces and Colby cheese.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 15 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let rest 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 668 kcal, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 326 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 32 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 1190 mg, Sugar 7 g, Fat 45 g, ServingSize 9 x 13 pan (6 servings), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
BAKED EGGS IN HASH BROWN CUPS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the potatoes until tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow to cool, and then peel and grate them. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Adjust the oven temperature to 450 degrees F. Spray two 12-hole muffin pans generously with cooking spray. Scoop 3 to 4 tablespoons of grated potato into each muffin hole. Use your fingers to gently press down the sides and bottom in each muffin hole to make a nest. Spray again with cooking spray. Then bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Watch and make sure they do not burn.
- Allow the nests to cool and lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Then crack an egg into each nest. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake until the whites are set, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243 calorie, Fat 10 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Cholesterol 372 milligrams, Sodium 313 milligrams, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fiber 2.5 grams, Protein 15 grams, Sugar 2 grams
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1-2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Fry 1 cup each chopped onion and grated potato in a cast-iron skillet with butter until crisp. Add 1/2 cup grated cheddar and crack in 2 eggs. Bake at 425 degrees F until set; top with salsa.
HASH BROWNS AND EGG BAKE
Looking for a classic egg and potato breakfast using Bisquick Heart Smart® mix? Then try this cheesy casserole dish that's ready in 35 minutes - a hearty meal.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray bottom and side of 8- or 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Spread potatoes in bottom of pie plate.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except cheese with wire whisk or fork until well blended. Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until eggs in center are set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 42 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 14 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 480 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
HASH BROWN EGG BAKE
Craving bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns but don't have the energy to make it all? Let your oven do the work for you. I preferred a little more cheese, but I'll leave that up to you. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Provided by AmyZoe
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, and salt.
- Spoon into a greased 13x9" baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk until smooth and pour over hash brown mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
CHEESY HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE WITH BACON
"Isn't it about time for you to make your 'egg pie?'" my husband and sons inquire, using the nickname they've given this hearty breakfast casserole with bacon. Hash brown casseroles are nice enough for a special brunch and versatile enough for a satisfying family supper. -Patricia Throlson, Willmar, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 2 tablespoons. In the same skillet, saute onion and green pepper in drippings until tender; remove with a slotted spoon. , In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and seasonings. Stir in the hash browns, cheese, onion mixture and bacon., Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 391 calories, Fat 28g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 357mg cholesterol, Sodium 887mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 18g protein.
BACON AND HASH BROWN EGG BAKE
You know what they say, planning makes perfection! This breakfast casserole with bacon and hash browns is the perfect make-ahead brunch that everyone will reach for. It's got all your favorite breakfast flavors blended in one amazing dish to kickstart your day. If you want to do it right, serve this breakfast casserole on the weekend when you can enjoy it without a rush...because the best brunches should bring family together. Breakfast everyone?
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Using slotted spoon. Remove from pan to small bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Drain drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in pan. Add onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; cook 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in mustard, salt and pepper. In large bowl, beat milk and eggs with wire whisk.
- Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of hash browns in baking dish. Spread onion mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Spread remaining hash browns over top. Pour egg mixture on top. Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 325°F. Uncover; bake 50 to 60 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and the bacon. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, top is puffed and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 265 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 740 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
EGG AND HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
This is a wonderful breakfast casserole that will feed many. We have it every year for Christmas brunch. The family will not allow me to make anything else. I pair it with my French Toast Strata and everyone is full and happy. It's also very easy to increase the portion by putting it into a 9x13 dish and just adding extra ingredients.
Provided by ddelisle
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss the potatoes with the vegetable oil in a bowl until potatoes are well coated. Press the potatoes into a 10-inch pie pan to create a crust.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove pan from oven, and reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- While the potatoes are baking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the sausage. Cook and stir until the sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Combine the sausage with the eggs, mushrooms, pepperjack cheese, Swiss cheese, milk, 1 tablespoon parsley, garlic salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the prepared potato crust.
- Bake in the oven until eggs are set, about 25 minutes. Arrange the tomato slices over the eggs and sprinkle the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon parsley on top. Return to the oven and continue baking until the tomatoes soften, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.1 calories, Carbohydrate 15.1 g, Cholesterol 170.5 mg, Fat 28.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 17.3 g, SaturatedFat 9.6 g, Sodium 771.5 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
More about "hash brown egg bake recipes"
BREAKFAST HASH BROWN CASSEROLE- THE BOSSY KITCHEN
10 BEST EGG WITH HASH BROWNS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BREAKFAST EGG HASH BROWN CASSEROLE RECIPES
ONE PAN BREAKFAST BAKE WITH BACON, HASH BROWNS, AND …
EASY BREAKFAST BAKE: HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE
HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE - BELLY FULL
EGG CASSEROLE WITH HASH BROWNS - THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
HASH-BROWN EGG CUPS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
EGG BAKE WITH HASH BROWNS | BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH HAM | VIDEO
HASH BROWN CRUST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - FOOD LOVIN FAMILY
EASY HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE - SIMPLE JOY
EASY BREAKFAST BAKE: SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS WITH EGGS - RACHAEL …
HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE - BUILD YOUR BITE
CHEESY HASH BROWN CUPS WITH BAKED EGGS - JUST A TASTE
A FAMILY FAVOURITE! WESTERN HASH BROWN EGG BAKE | ANDREA BUCKETT
HASH BROWN EGG BAKE | ANITA'S TRIED & HEART HEALTHY RECIPES
EGGS BAKED IN HASH BROWNS | GORDON RAMSAY'S RECIPES
5-INGREDIENT HASH BROWN CASSEROLE - EVERYDAY FAMILY COOKING
BEST BAKED EGGS IN HASH BROWN CUPS RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK …
EASY EGG BAKE RECIPES WITH HASH BROWNS FOOD | RECIPES
BAKED HASH BROWN EGG NESTS - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
HAM AND SAUSAGE HASH BROWN EGG BAKE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
HASH BROWN CRUST EGG CASSEROLE - THE JAZZED KITCHEN
HASH BROWN EGG BAKE | WISCONSIN CHEESE
EASY CHEESY HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE (NO MEAT) - HOME & PLATE
CHEESY HASH BROWN AND EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
HASH BROWN PATTY CASSEROLE - MSN
HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE - RETRO RECIPE BOX
EGG AND HASH BROWN CASSEROLE - THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
HAM AND HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE - COUNTRY AT HEART RECIPES
LOADED HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
HASH BROWN EGG BAKE WITH BACON - FINDING ZEST
HASH BROWN EGG BAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
RECIPES - HASHBROWN EGG BAKE - HALLMARK CHANNEL
WESTERN HASH-BROWN EGG BAKE WITH HAM, SOUR CREAM, OREGANO …
#bacon #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #omelets-and-frittatas #breakfast #eggs-dairy #pork #potatoes #vegetables #easy #beginner-cook #holiday-event #cheese #eggs #meat #brunch #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love