- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the brie on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper and drizzle with the honey. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until it starts to ooze but not melt.
- Serve with crackers.
BAKED BRIE WITH SWEET PEPPER JELLY
Baked brie with sweet pepper jelly makes for the most melty, cheesy, peppery, sweet appetizer. Serve with your favorite crackers for the perfect appetizer!
Provided by Emily Hill
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove top rind of cheese; leave rind on sides and bottom. Place brie cut side up in brie baker; top with pepper jelly.
- Place brie baker in center of hot oven for 15 minutes. DO NOT place lid on baker while in oven.
- Remove from oven and place brie baker cover on top to keep brie warm and soft until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202 calories, Carbohydrate 19 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 40 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 12 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 262 milligrams sodium, Sugar 7 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams unsaturated fat
BAKED BRIE BREAD BOWL
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice off the top third of the bread boule and set aside. Place the Brie wheel in the center of the bread and cut around to "trace" the outline of the Brie in the bread; be careful not to go all the way through the bottom. Remove the center part of the bread that was traced out and cut into 1-inch pieces for dipping. Brush the oil along the inside exposed bread. Spread the pepper jelly on the bottom and sprinkle with salt. Cut slices in the side of the bread about halfway down and about 1 inch wide all the way around. This will create tearable pieces to enjoy later.
- Cut the top layer off the Brie and discard, then place the Brie in the bread. Cover with the bread top and bake until the cheese is melty and the bread is crusty, about 20 minutes. Top with a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds. Serve with the bread and fruit or veggies if desired.
BAKED BRIE IN A BREAD BOWL RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: sourdough bread bowl, brie cheese, olive oil, white wine, garlic, bacon, pepper, fresh chive, potato chip, mini potato, spaghetti, carrot
Provided by Gwenaelle Le Cochennec
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut off the top of the bread boule so the top surface is flat and without crust. Slice the crusty top into sticks and set aside.
- Set the brie wheel on top of the bread and cut out a hole for the brie. Set the brie aside and remove the cut out bread.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with 2 cloves of garlic and brush over the bread. Set the boule aside.
- Carefully cut the top rind off of the brie wheel. Place the brie, cut-side up, inside the bread and set it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of the center of the brie and pour the white wine into the divot.
- Top the brie with the remaining minced garlic and chopped bacon, and season with pepper. Arrange the bread sticks next to the bread on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes, until the brie is completely melted.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Dip the bread sticks and any other dipping items you'd like in the brie.
- To reheat, bake the brie at 250°F (120°C) for about 15 minutes, until melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 524 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 29 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 25 grams, Sugar 3 grams
- Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread with the Parmesan cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235.3 calories, Carbohydrate 0.9 g, Cholesterol 58 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 281.7 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
HEAVENLY BRIE BASKET
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut a large circle into the bread about 1 inch from the edge and several inches deep. Remove the bread filling and reserve, leaving a basket crust. Fill the basket with the brie, packing it in tightly. Replace bread cover and cover the basket completely with aluminum foil. Bake on middle rack until the cheese is melted through, about 1 hour. 10 minutes before the bread is removed, melt the butter in a chef pan or large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions, brown sugar, and white vinegar and sauté until the liquid evaporates and the onions start to become crispy. Slice the pears thinly just before serving to prevent browning. Cut the basket into quarters or thirds and serve with pears and caramelized onions. Each bite should be layered with the crusty basket, cheese, pears and onions. Serve with a semi-sweet Riesling and a crisp green salad. Pure heaven!
More about "heavenly brie basket recipes"
28 HEAVENLY BRIE IDEAS | APPETIZER SNACKS, APPETIZER …
28 pins51 followers
BAKED BRIE - GARRISON BROTHERS DISTILLERY
RECIPE: BRIE AND CRANBERRY BASKETS STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
EASY BAKED BRIE APPETIZER RECIPE - SWEETPHI
7 SHOWSTOPPING BAKED BRIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO STORE CHEESE - CASTELLO CHEESE
RECIPE | CHEF LUCIANA RIGHI'S HEAVENLY BRIE AND ASPARAGUS LASAGNE
HEAVENLY BRIE - YOUTUBE
70 BRIE HEAVENLY BRIE IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, YUMMY …
25 BAKED BRIE RECIPES FOR YOUR CHEESE OBSESSION - DELISH
10 BEST HERB BAKED BRIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED CAMEMBERT WITH HONEY & RASPBERRIES - EAT, LITTLE BIRD
BAKED EGGS IN A BASKET - KARISTA BENNETT
PAN FRIED BRIE WITH PEPPERED HONEY AND OLIVES ... - HALF …
CHOCOLATE BASKETS CANADA BEST RECIPES
35 HEAVENLY RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
BRIE CHEESE BOARD - CHEESE LOVER SHOP
HOW TO BAKE BRIE CHEESE: EASY BAKED BRIE RECIPE - MASTERCLASS
HEAVENLY RECIPES - HOME - FACEBOOK
RECIPES USING BASKET CHEESE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RECIPES - HALF BAKED HARVEST
THE BEAUTY OF BRIE – HOW TO SERVE AND WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER.
RECIPES | BAKED BREE
BAKED BRIE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HEAVENLY BAKED BRIE WITH SWEET PEPPER JELLY - HALF-SCRATCHED
OVERVIEW FOR HEAVENLY_BRIE - REDDIT.COM
18 SIMPLE BAKED BRIE RECIPES - BAKED BRIE RECIPES WITHOUT PASTRY
BAKED BRIE RECIPE WITH BLACKBERRY COMPOTE - BROWN EYED BAKER
RECIPES - WHOLE AND HEAVENLY OVEN
WHAT CRACKERS TO EAT WITH BRIE - FOOD NEWS
KID & FAMILY TESTED RECIPES & HOW-TO VIDEO TUTORIALS - MY …
CRANBERRY BRIE BITES!!... - HEAVENLY RECIPES & CRAFTS | FACEBOOK
BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
26 HEAVENLY DELICIOUS BACON RECIPES YOU NEED TO TASTE ... - DIY
BASKETS WITH BRIE CHEESE AND CRANBERRIES - RECIPE
HEAVENLY WATER 90 TABS - BRIE WIESELMAN
BAKED BRIE RECIPE WITH ROASTED STRAWBERRIES - STRIPED SPATULA
THE BRIE BAKER GOURMET GIFT BASKET | GOURMET GIFT BASKETS, …
You'll also love