CHEESY ARTICHOKE DIP
Loads of cheese and artichoke flavor make this dip a favorite. Serve hot from the oven with white tortilla chips, and don't expect any leftovers!
Provided by Leanne Hockenberry
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Dips and Spreads Recipes Cheese Dips and Spreads Recipes Hot Cheese Dip Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix artichoke hearts, marinated artichoke hearts, green chile peppers, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread the mixture in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 92.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.6 g, Cholesterol 9.8 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 265.3 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP
Make and share this Hot Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Donna Schueller
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 1 bowl, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Drain artichoke.
- Place in mixing bowl, mash, add cream cheese, mayo, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Blend well, turn into shallow baking dish.
- Bake 15 [email protected] 350 or until bubbly.
- Serve with Bagel Chips (garlic is very good).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148, Fat 11.1, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 35.6, Sodium 268.8, Carbohydrate 5.6, Fiber 3, Sugar 1.1, Protein 7.5
HOT ARTICHOKE AND GOAT CHEESE DIP
Got this from my good friend Amy. Don't let the goat cheese scare you off. I always use the canned artichokes, you can even use low fat cream cheese and mayo if you want to shave off some calories. This is really simple and impressive. I don't ever tell people what's in it until they've tried it and go on and on about how awesome it is, then I tell them about the goat cheese ;). It's good with anything, I've served it with hoitey toitey crackers and veggies as well as generic "Ruffles" type chips, no matter what there is hardly any left.
Provided by chelle keithley
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In food processor(I use my blender)combine hearts, onions, garlic, mayo, cream cheese, parm cheese and goat cheese.
- Blend, leaving some texture.
- Spoon into a 7 or 8 inch casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake dip uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot w/Crackers,bruschetta,tortilla chips or veggies(I love raw carrots).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.1, Fat 15, SaturatedFat 8.1, Cholesterol 37, Sodium 351.1, Carbohydrate 9.1, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 2.2, Protein 7
HOT ARTICHOKE AND GARLIC DIP
Treat the folks at home to the appetizer they love to order at those good-time restaurants-luscious, hot and creamy artichoke and garlic dip.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix ingredients until blended.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
HOT ARTICHOKE AND TARRAGON DIP
Provided by Carol Schreder
Categories Condiment/Spread Cheese Dairy Herb Vegetable Bake Super Bowl Vegetarian Quick & Easy Mayonnaise Artichoke Summer Tarragon Sour Cream Bon Appétit Lancaster Pennsylvania
Yield Makes 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Transfer mixture to 3-cup ovenproof soufflé dish or small casserole. Bake dip until heated through, about 30 minutes.
ARTICHOKES WITH GOAT CHEESE
Categories Vegetable Appetizer Bake Vegetarian Goat Cheese Artichoke Spring Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Serves 6
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice to water. Add artichokes and cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain well. Cool completely. Using small spoon and keeping artichokes intact, carefully remove tiny center leaves and chokes.
- Mix goat cheese, cream, 2 teaspoons thyme and garlic in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into center of artichokes, dividing equally. Place each artichoke in center of square piece of foil large enough to cover artichoke completely. Gather foil up around artichoke, twisting top of foil to secure. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place artichokes on baking sheet and bake until heated through, about 15 minutes. Melt butter in heavy small skillet. Add olive oil and remaining 6 tablespoons lemon juice and bring to simmer. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1 teaspoon thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Unwrap artichokes. Place each in center of plate. Drizzle butter mixture around each and serve.
CHEESY ARTICHOKE DIP BY JEAN CARPER
Here's an easy, lower-fat version of warm artichoke-cheese dip. In new research, artichoke hearts tested surprisingly high in antioxidant activity -- even more per cup than strawberries. Garlic and chives are high in antioxidants, too, and fat-free cottage cheese helps keep the fat and calorie counts down.
Provided by USA WEEKEND columnist Jean Carper
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Dips and Spreads Recipes Artichoke Dip Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook artichokes according to package directions; chop roughly. Set aside.
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients except artichokes and Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Stir in artichokes. Pour mixture into a 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. If top hasn't browned, put under broiler.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving (it may be watery when first removed from the oven). Serve with toasted whole-wheat pita chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.5 calories, Carbohydrate 9.5 g, Cholesterol 17 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 10.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 426.9 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
More about "hot artichoke goat cheese dip recipes"
HOT ARTICHOKE AND GOAT CHEESE DIP - COOKSTR.COM
Category Cookstr RecipesEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
10 BEST WARM GOAT CHEESE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
GOAT CHEESE, SPINACH, AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
CHEESY ARTICHOKE DIP | RECIPE BY MY NAME IS …
GOAT CHEESE & ARTICHOKE DIP - NO BULLSHIT KITCHEN
EASY GOAT CHEESE AND ARTICHOKE DIP - RICK ON THE ROCKS
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP • DOMESTIC SUPERHERO
10 BEST GOAT CHEESE CHEESE DIP RECIPES - YUMMLY
HOT AND CHEESY ARTICHOKE DIP - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
CREAMY GOAT CHEESE AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - DR. AXE
4.9/5 (163)Category SnacksCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients except the pecorino romano until well-incorporated and creamy.
ARTICHOKE DIP WITH GOAT CHEESE - STEPHANIE HANSEN
Cuisine AppetizerCategory RecipesServings 12
WARM ARTICHOKE & SMOKED GOUDA DIP - TROIS FOIS PAR JOUR
HOT ARTICHOKE GOAT CHEESE DIP - CONDIMENT RECIPES
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE - DIP RECIPE CREATIONS
GOAT CHEESE ARTICHOKE DIP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
MARY BERRY ARTICHOKE DIP - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY ARTICHOKE GRATIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE (VIDEO) - GLUESTICKS BLOG
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE WITH NO SPINACH - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
HOT AND CREAMY ARTICHOKE DIP - JUST A TASTE
GOAT CHEESE AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | LIVESTRONG.COM
GOAT CHEESE AND ROASTED ARTICHOKE DIP - GATHERED AT MY TABLE
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - DINNERS, DISHES & DESSERTS
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP WITH THE HUMBLE GOAT CHEESE
HOT ARTICHOKE AND ASIAGO CHEESE DIP - RECIPE GIRL
HOT ARTICHOKE AND GOAT CHEESE DIP | RECIPE | GOAT CHEESE DIP, PIE …
CREAMY HOT ARTICHOKE DIP - EASY APPETIZERS
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP WITH MAYO - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST HOT ARTICHOKE DIP - THE IN FINE BALANCE FOOD BLOG
HOT AND CHEESY ARTICHOKE DIP - SAVORING ITALY
FOUR CHEESE HOT ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOT ARTICHOKE-CHEESE DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4 INGREDIENT CREAMY HOT ARTICHOKE DIP - CUTEFETTI
HOT CRAB AND ARTICHOKE GOAT CHEESE DIP - KETO, LOW-CARB
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP WITH ROASTED GARLIC & BACON APPETIZER
HOT ARTICHOKE AND GOAT CHEESE DIP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP - COOK2EATWELL - RECIPES
HOT ARTICHOKE DIP - COOKING ABOARD WITH JILL
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love