REUBEN POT PIE
This hearty casserole packs all the great flavors of a Reuben sandwich - corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place 1 pie crust in 9 1/2 or 10-inch glass deep dish pie plate as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie. Place corned beef in crust-lined plate; top with sauerkraut.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Slowly add broth and beer, stirring constantly. Heat to boiling; boil and stir until mixture thickens. Add Worcestershire sauce and cheeses; stir until cheese is melted. Pour over beef and sauerkraut.
- Top with second crust; seal and flute. Cut slits in top crust.
- Bake 55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 690, Carbohydrate 38 g, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 22 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1690 mg
IMPOSSIBLY EASY OKTOBERFEST PIE
Take your tastebuds abroad with a single bite! Bring all of your favorite flavors, from your favorite festival, together in one delicious Oktoberfest savory pie, made easy with Bisquick mix.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle bratwurst, sauerkraut and cheese in pie plate.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 14 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 980 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 1 g
HOT REUBEN POT PIE
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2-quart round casserole with cooking spray.
- 2. Spread sauerkraut evenly in bottom of casserole. In medium bowl, stir chili sauce and mayonnaise until blended. Add corned beef; toss until evenly coated. Spoon over sauerkraut. Cover; bake 30 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each biscuit crosswise in half. Arrange biscuit pieces over partially baked casserole. Bake uncovered 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle cheese over top. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This was one of my favorite dishes growing up. I thought it was lost forever until I recently came across it in my mother's recipe collection. It's a reuben sandwich in a pie shell!
Provided by KitchenDude
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs, egg, evaporated milk, salad dressing, onion, mustard, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl; add corned beef, sauerkraut, and ground chuck and mix well.
- Spread about half the meat mixture into the pie shell and top with about half the Swiss cheese; repeat layers. Put pie crust on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crust is browned and the cheese is bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242.8 calories, Carbohydrate 15.4 g, Cholesterol 52.1 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 13.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 637.8 mg, Sugar 3 g
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread bread cubes in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread sauerkraut evenly over the bread cubes, then layer beef strips over sauerkraut. Pour dressing over all.
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and use to cover baking dish, sprayed side down. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449.8 calories, Carbohydrate 30.8 g, Cholesterol 82.3 mg, Fat 24.3 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 28.2 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 2078.4 mg, Sugar 9.5 g
More about "hot reuben pot pie recipes"
HOT REUBEN SPREAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
5/5 (1)Category AppetizerServings 32Total Time 1 hr 40 mins
HOT REUBEN DIP - CULINARY HILL
Ratings 63Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 160 per serving
- To make Hot Reuben Dip in the oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a pie plate or oven-safe skillet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, and dressing and mix well. Spread into prepared pie plate and bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with crackers or chips.
REUBEN POT PIES - ALL OF THE FLAVORS OF A REUBEN IN AN ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 50 minsCategory PieCalories 988 per serving
- In a deep skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour to make a roux. Whisk in beef stock.
CHICKEN POT PIE (THE BEST) | RICARDO
5/5 (496)Category Main DishesServings 4-5Total Time 1 hr 30 mins
DELI REUBEN PIE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrsServings 6Calories 501 per serving
REUBEN DIP RECIPE - BELLY FULL
Reviews 4Category DipCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch cast iron skillet (or glass pie plate) with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Thousand Island dressing with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the corned beef, 1 cup of the swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and black pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cast iron skillet (or pie plate) and spread evenly. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
REUBEN HOT DOGS - SMELLS LIKE HOME
5/5 (1)Category Burgers | Hot DogsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Lightly butter the outside of the buns and grill the top and sides of the buns (but not the bottoms - that comes later) to warm them up. This step is an optional but delicious one. Leave the grill on.
- Schmear some dressing into the sliced part of the buns and add about 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut to each bun. Place the grilled hot dogs on top of the sauerkraut and top with cheese.
- Transfer the hot dogs to the grill. Close the lid and allow the grill heat to melt the cheese and toast the bottoms of the buns. This should take about 1 to 2 minutes. Using grill tongs, remove the hot dogs from the grill and serve them while they are still hot.
IMPOSSIBLE REUBEN PIE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
4/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsServings 6Calories 363 per serving
HOT REUBEN POT PIE RECIPE RECIPE
REUBEN PIE RECIPES WITH INGREDIENTS,NUTRITIONS ...
REUBEN HOT - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HOT REUBEN POT PIE RECIPE | SAY MMM
CORNED BEEF PIE RECIPE - GOOGLE SEARCH
REUBEN HOT DIP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
BEEF POT PIE CASSEROLE : BEEF POT PIE CASSEROLE | RECIPE ...
POT PIE RECIPES | RECIPE | POT PIE, RECIPES, REUBEN RECIPE
REUBEN HOT DOG - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
REUBEN POT PIE WITH PUMPERNICKEL BISCUITS RECIPES
HOT REUBEN POT PIE RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook a Reuben pot pie?Reuben Pot Pie. This hearty casserole packs all the great flavors of a Reuben sandwich – corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Ingredients. Steps. Heat oven to 375°F. Place 1 pie crust in 9 1/2 or 10-inch glass deep dish pie plate as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie.
How do you make hot Reuben dip?To make Hot Reuben Dip on the stove top, combine cream cheese, corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, and dressing in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
How long to cook Reuben dip in crock pot?Serve with crackers or chips. To make Hot Reuben Dip in a crock pot, combine cream cheese, corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, and dressing in a slow cooker. Heat on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Serve with crackers or chips.
How do you make an Oktoberfest savory pie?Bring all of your favorite flavors, from your favorite festival, together in one delicious Oktoberfest savory pie, made easy with Bisquick mix. Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Sprinkle bratwurst, sauerkraut and cheese in pie plate.