ITALIAN PIZZA BAKE (COOKING FOR 2)
♥ Bisquick Heart Smart® recipe! Feel like a little pizza? Dine on a chicken and veggie version that goes together in minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, egg product, water and garlic powder; spread in pan.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and Italian seasoning; cook until hot. Spoon over batter. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown; loosen from sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
REAL ITALIAN PIZZA DOUGH
Pizza dough as it is made in Italy. When I first moved to Italy, I was surprised to see that deciding to eat a pizza for dinner meant whipping up pizza dough with a few common ingredients a couple of hours before. Using fresh, compressed yeast, it rises in an hour. Stretchy, chewy, and so full of flavor, there's no need to order out. This dough works for calzone as well as focaccia, and the recipe doubles perfectly!
Provided by Buckwheat Queen
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to the lowest setting possible.
- Combine 4 cups flour and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment; turn mixer on low speed. Crumble yeast into small pieces and add to the flour. Slowly pour in water. Scrape the sides to make sure all flour is incorporated and mix until dough begins to pull away from the sides and form a ball. Drizzle in oil and mix until fully incorporated.
- Knead on low speed for 5 or 6 minutes, adding 1 to 2 tablespoons extra flour if needed. Remove dough from the bowl and use your hands to form a ball. Return dough to the bowl and score the top with an "x." Cover with a damp cloth.
- Turn oven off and place dough in the oven to rise for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Remove dough from the oven and reattach the bowl to the stand mixer. Uncover and punch down dough. Knead on low speed for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a pizza stone or tray on the bottom oven rack and preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Cut dough into 4 equal pieces and roll each one into ball. Dust with flour if needed. Place balls on a sheet pan and cover with a damp cloth. Roll out each ball into a 9-inch circle and top with desired toppings (no more than 1 cup sauce per pizza).
- Place pizza on the pizza stone in the preheated oven. Immediately lower the temperature to 410 degrees F (210 degrees C) and bake for 10 to 12 minutes; actual length of time will depend on your toppings. Repeat to make remaining pizzas.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 532.7 calories, Carbohydrate 95.5 g, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 13.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 1167.7 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
PIZZA NOODLE BAKE
Here's a family-pleasing casserole that comes together in a snap, making it perfect for a weeknight meal. Double the recipe and freeze one for later! -Bernice Knutson, Soldier, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, breaking the meat into crumbles; drain. Add pizza sauce and mushrooms; heat through. , Drain noodles. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer half each of the noodles, beef mixture, cheeses and pepperoni. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through., Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole for up to 3 months. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 644 calories, Fat 33g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 160mg cholesterol, Sodium 913mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 43g protein.
Cheesy, tasty, and oomph-loaded, Yum!
Provided by sweetunique
Yield Serves 6
Number Of Ingredients 0
- How to make the dough:
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl. In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, pour the mixture. Combine the warm water and sugar in a measuring cup. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water. Let stand until foamy in appearance, about 5 minutes. Pour the water and oil into the food processor. Process until the mixture becomes a ball.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and put on lightly floured surface. Slightly knead until smooth. Put in a greased bowl and let rise in a warm place (about 45 minutes).
- Punch down the dough and let rise for another 45 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece on a clean surface, with a bit of flour if necessary, to a 6-inch circle.
- Meantime, dust 2 sheet pans lightly with cornmeal. Place the dough disks on the prepared sheet pans and top with sauce and toppings.
- preheat oven to 500F. Now, youâre ready to do the toppings.
- Brush dough with tomato paste the add sundried tomatoes. Distribute evenly all topping ingredients except cheese. Put a dash of salt and pepper.
- Add cheese. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
ITALIAN PASTA BAKE
I love to make this pasta bake whenever I need to bring a dish to pass. Fresh tomatoes add a nice touch that's missing from most other meat, pasta and tomato casseroles.-Karla Johnson, East Helena, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes., Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add to beef mixture and gently stir in sliced plum tomatoes. , Transfer to an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 489 calories, Fat 20g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 702mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
ITALIAN SAUSAGE PIZZA CASSEROLE
This "upside down" pizza casserole is easy to make in a hurry. You can use any ingredients you like on pizza, for example add some black olives or pepperoni to the basic recipe or take out the mushrooms. Store bought spaghetti sauce works fine; your homemade will be even better! Add a salad and you have dinner.
Provided by mrsoul51
Yield 1 8x8 casserole, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown sausage, onions, garlic, green pepper, and mushrooms in a skillet over medium high heat for 6-8 minutes until sausage is cooked, stirring frequently. Drain and return sausage mixture to warm skillet.
- Stir 3 tablespoons flour into the sausage and vegetables and then add spaghetti sauce, mixing well. Bring to a boil stirring often. Pour into lightly greased 6x10 or 8x8 baking dish and top with shredded Italian cheese. A blend of Italian cheeses works well but use whatever you like or have on hand.
- Beat egg and stir in milk, oil, salt until well blended. Stir in the remaining flour and parmesan cheese and mix well. It should be pourable and not a dough like biscuits so adjust with a bit more flour or milk as needed. Pour over sausage/cheese in casserole covering the entire top evenly. Sprinkle a little more shredded parmesan cheese on top if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into squares for serving.
ITALIAN BREAD BAKED ON A PIZZA STONE
- Place flour, brown sugar, warm water, salt, olive oil and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- Place pizza stone in oven and preheat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Oven must be preheated at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Form dough into two loaves. Place the loaves seam side down on a cutting board generously sprinkled with cornmeal. Cover the loaves with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat together egg and 1 tablespoon water. Brush the risen loaves with egg mixture. Make a single long, quick cut down the center of the loaves with a sharp knife. Gently shake the cutting board to make sure that the loaves are not sticking. If they stick, use a spatula or pastry knife to loosen. Slide the loaves onto the pizza stone with one quick but careful motion.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until loaves sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93 calories, Carbohydrate 16.3 g, Cholesterol 9.3 mg, Fat 1.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 179 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
More about "italian pizza bake recipes"
ITALIAN PIZZA RECIPE (MAKE IT LIKE A PRO!) – A COUPLE …
Category Main DishTotal Time 1 hr 7 mins
- Follow the Best Pizza Dough recipe to prepare the dough. (This takes about 15 minutes to make and 45 minutes to rest.)
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500°F. OR preheat your pizza oven (here’s the pizza oven we use).
- If using fresh mozzarella cheese, slice it into 1/4 inch thick pieces (see the photo). If it’s incredibly watery fresh mozzarella (all brands vary), you may want to let it sit on a paper towel to remove moisture for about 15 minutes then dab the mozzarella with the paper towel to remove any additional moisture.
BEST ITALIAN RECIPE: ITALIAN PIZZA BAKED WITH …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
GREAT ITALIAN PIZZA, BAKED IN YOUR HOME OVEN - INSTRUCTABLES
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
HOW TO BAKE PIZZA AT HOME (9 USEFUL TIPS) - LOVE TO EAT …
Servings 1Total Time 10 mins
PIZZA CASSEROLE (WITH PASTA) | KITCHN
PERFECT PIZZA RECIPE - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
ITALIAN PIZZA RECIPES - GINO D'ACAMPO OFFICIAL WEBSITE
THE BEST ITALIAN PIZZA / BREAD RECIPES - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
PIZZA CASSEROLE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
ITALIAN STYLE PIZZA DOUGH - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
BEST PIZZA DOUGH - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
ORIGINAL ITALIAN PIZZA | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PIZZA RECIPE - LEARN FROM REAL ITALIANS!
BAKED ITALIAN PIZZA - RECIPEWENCH.COM
PIZZA CASSEROLE - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
KETO ITALIAN CASSEROLE RECIPE - IT'S LIKE PIZZA WITH A TWIST! - HIP2KETO
ITALIAN PIZZA BAKE - PEANUT BUTTER FINGERS
RUSTIC ITALIAN PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE VIDEO • CIAOFLORENTINA
ITALIAN PIZZA RUSTICA RECIPE (EASTER PIE) - THE FRESH COOKY
ITALIAN PIZZA BAKE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
PIZZA PASTA BAKE - A SOUTHERN SOUL
4-INGREDIENT DUMP AND BAKE PIZZA CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
ITALIAN PIZZA - CHATELAINE
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE – A COUPLE COOKS
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | ORIGINAL HOMEMADE
SIMPLE ITALIAN PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
ITALIAN PIZZA BAKE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
PIZZA PASTA BAKE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PIZZA BREAD RECIPE - QUICK & EASY! | BUNS IN MY OVEN
PIZZA RUSTICA (ITALIAN EASTER PIE RECIPE) - MANGIA BEDDA
EASY FREEZER MEAL: PIZZA CASSEROLE RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
TRUFFLE PIZZA - DELICIOUS ORIGINAL ITALIAN RECIPE
ITALIAN PIZZA BAKE (COOKING FOR 2) | RECIPE | RECIPES, PIZZA BAKE ...
EASY ITALIAN PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PIZZA CASSEROLE • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
PEPPERONI PIZZA BAKE RECIPE (USING BISQUICK!) - AVERIE COOKS
THE ONLY ITALIAN PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE YOU’LL NEED
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #lunch #main-dish #pizza #number-of-servings
Pizza Pasta Bake28K views-11:57
Stone Baked Italian Vegetable Casserole | Vegan Recipe | Pizza Oven Baked271 views-11:42
Supreme Pizza Casserole Recipe | Lazzat | Samina Jalil | Italian Food4.3K views-37:54
How to bake pizza | Italian pizza | easy recipe69 views-04:11
Supreme Pizza Casserole Recipe| Lazzat | Samina Jalil | Italian Food4.6K views-36:57
HOW TO COOK ITALIAN PIZZA AT HOME Easy Italian Recipe49K views-02:12
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook a pizza?Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice the bread in half lengthwise. Spread each half of the bread with pizza sauce. Top with cheese. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Arrange pepperoni and olives over the cheese. Bake on a sheet pan for 10 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.
How to bake pizza dough in the oven?A quick tip is to use your oven as a warm place by preheating it to 170F. Make sure to turn off the oven before placing the dough inside to rise. Meanwhile, liberally oil your pizza pans. Add cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes more then remove from oven. If dough is not baked enough, cook until the middle of the pizza is not wet.
How do you make Italian pizza with ground beef?Brown ground beef and sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove grease. Add cooked meat to a large mixing bowl. Add pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, mushroom and olives. Add noodles and pasta sauce and toss to combine. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13'' pan.
What is EasyPizza pasta bake?Pizza Pasta Bake is a super easy cheesy casserole with layers of pasta & tons of gooey cheese! This is one dish the whole family will easily agree on, it’s pretty hard to go wrong with a Pizza Pasta Casserole!!