JOE'S MUSTARD SAUCE
Editor's note: This recipe is reprinted from Jo Ann Bass and Richard Sax's book Eat at Joe's: The Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant Cookbook. At Joe's, the stone crabs are served cold, already cracked. They come with small metal cups of mustard or melted butter-or both. This is the mustard sauce for which Joe's is famous.
Provided by Jo Ann Bass
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the mustard in a mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer. Add the mayonnaise and beat for 1 minute.
- Add the Worcestershire, A-1, cream, and a pinch of salt and beat until the mixture is well blended and creamy. If you'd like a little more mustardy bite, whisk in 1/2 teaspoon more dry mustard until well blended. Chill the sauce, covered, until serving.
M'S SLOPPY JOE SAUCE
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook the onion and bell pepper in the hot oil until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and ground turkey to the skillet; cook and stir until the turkey is completely crumbled and browned, another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir the pureed tomatoes, barbeque sauce, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chile-garlic sauce into the turkey mixture. Simmer until completely heated, 7 to 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.4 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 83.6 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 24.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 865.1 mg, Sugar 12 g
JOE'S STONE CRAB - MUSTARD SAUCE
- Place the mustard in a mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer. Add the mayo and beat for 1 minute Add the Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, cream, milk and a pinch of salt. Beat until the mixture is well-blended and creamy. If you'd like a little more mustard flavor, whisk in about 1/2 tsp more dry mustard until well-blended. Chill the sauce, covered, until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1018.9, Fat 86.9, SaturatedFat 15.4, Cholesterol 83.8, Sodium 1795.9, Carbohydrate 61.3, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 16.6, Protein 4.6
JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
Make our Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce Recipe at home. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Mustard Sauce will taste just like Joe's Stone Crab.
Provided by Mark
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Add mayonnaise, half-and-half, mustard, Worcestershire and A1 Steak Sauce to a medium bowl. Whisk or blend until smooth.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Store in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve, to allow the flavors to blend.
JOE'S STONE CRAB-MIAMI MUSTARD SAUCE
- Mix all ingredients except cream together.
- Beat slowly with electric mixer.
- Gradually, beating constantly, add the cream.
- Beat at slow speed until it thickens to desired consistency.
- Use on any seafood.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 764.5, Fat 65.1, SaturatedFat 11.4, Cholesterol 60.7, Sodium 1564.1, Carbohydrate 46.1, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 12.5, Protein 3.6
JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE
- Whisk mayonnaise, half-and-half, mustard, Worcestershire, and A.1. sauce in a bowl until smooth; season with salt and pepper and chill. Serve as a dipping sauce with all kinds of crab.
JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - (4.4/5)
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, cream and salt until smooth and combined. Chill at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve. Serve with crab claws or other seafood and enjoy!
More about "joes mustard sauce recipes"
EASY WEEKNIGHT SLOPPY JOES | FRENCH'S
COPYCAT JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE FOR STONE CRAB …
CRAB CAKES WITH JOE'S MUSTARD SAUCE | RECIPELION.COM
EASY SLOPPY JOES RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
HOMEMADE SLOPPY JOE SAUCE RECIPE - SAUCE FANATIC
PIONEER WOMAN SLOPPY JOES RECIPE (QUICK & EASY) - HOTSALTY
SPICY, DELICIOUS, EASY RECIPES FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE IT HOT - PEPPER …
THE BEST HOMEMADE SLOPPY JOES RECIPE - ANASTASIA BLOGGER
JOE'S MUSTARD SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
JOE’S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE – SAVVY PLANET
PIER HOUSE MUSTARD SAUCE - NELLIE AND JOE'S FAMOUS KEYLIME JUICE
MAURICE’S SOUTHERN GOLD MUSTARD BBQ SAUCE RECIPE (COPYCAT)
JOE'S MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE | GLUTEN-FREE | RECIPE
JOE'S SEAFOOD MUSTARD SAUCE - LETTUCE ENTERTAIN YOU
JOES STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
JOE'S MUSTARD SAUCE | RECIPE | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, SAUCE
JOE'S MUSTARD SAUCE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
JOE’S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE | SAVEUR
JOES MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPES
JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE | MRFOOD.COM
RT'S VERSION OF JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
HOW TO CRACK A STONE CRAB - JOE'S SEAFOOD, PRIME STEAK & STONE …
JOES MUSTARD SAUCE - COOKEATSHARE
JOE'S CRAB SHACK MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE – SUN SENTINEL
JOE S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE - COOKEATSHARE
JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT …
SLOPPY JOES MUSTARD KETCHUP BROWN SUGAR RECIPES - YUMMLY
JOE`S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE - EMPIREFISHMARKET.COM
THE BEST SLOPPY JOE RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
10 BEST SLOPPY JOE WITH KETCHUP AND MUSTARD RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE SLOPPY JOES - THE SEASONED MOM
JOE'S MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
JOE'S STONE CRAB - TOP SECRET RECIPES
JOE’S FAMOUS MUSTARD SAUCE FROM JOE’S STONE CRAB
SLOPPY JOES - BUDGET BYTES
JOE'S STONE CRAB MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
You'll also love