THE JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
- Shape the ground beef into three patties. Place the patties in a shallow dish.
- Combine the beer, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion salt, and pepper. Pour the marinade over the burgers. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Flip the burgers over and marinate for an additional 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Place the patties on the hot grill and cook for 2 minutes before flipping them over. Cook the burgers to the desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.2 calories, Carbohydrate 6.8 g, Cholesterol 94.6 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 25.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 613.3 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
Get creative and mix up different seasonings if you like. This technique is terrific and can carry an array of flavors!
Provided by Thedford Byrum @SouthernDaddy
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and form your burgers. I like to make 3 burgers per pound. I figure 1/2 cup of water per pound of ground beef. Adjust your seasoning for the number of burgers.
- For best results, cook your burgers on an outdoor gas or charcoal grill. Cook until medium.
- Just add your buns, favorite toppings and you are set.
- Sometimes I leave the steak seasoning out and just go with the salt and pepper. The secret to the juiciest burger is the water.
More about "juiciest hamburgers ever recipes"
BIG, JUICY HAMBURGERS | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (58)Total Time 35 minsCategory BBQ, DinnerCalories 815 per serving
- Separate beef into 4 equal portions. Use hands to lightly form into patties the size of your buns (mine are about 10 cm / 4") - don't press hard, light fingers = soft juicy patties (see video for how I do this).
- Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Make a dent on one side (stop burger from become dome shape and shrinking when cooking).
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy based skillet or BBQ over high heat. Add onion and cook until wilted and caramelised. Season with salt and pepper, then remove.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil until smoking. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes until deep golden with a great crust. Do not press! Flip carefully, cook for 1 minute then top with cheese (if using). Cover with lid and cook for further 1 minute until cheese is melted.
THE BEST JUICY BURGER RECIPE ON THE STOVE TOP OR GRILL
4.9/5 (33)Total Time 13 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 278 per serving
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Work through using your hands until just combined, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Shape into 1/2 in (1 cm) thick patties, about 1/4 pound each. Make a thumb print in the center of each patty to keep the burgers from bulging out when cooking.
- Preheat a grill or pan to medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook 4-5 minutes with the lid closed, until browned on the bottom and the only juices visible are no longer red. Do not push down on the burgers or move them around. Flip over and cook 2-3 minutes for medium, or until done as desired.
HOW TO MAKE JUICY BURGERS EVERY TIME, ACCORDING TO A CHEF
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
THE BEST JUICY BURGER | MAKING THE JUICIEST BURGERS EVER …
BEST EVER JUICY BURGERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
JUICIEST BURGER YOU'LL EVER EAT - HAPPILY UNPROCESSED
BEST JUICY BURGER RECIPE EVER - FABULESSLY FRUGAL
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER - RECIPES - FAXO
JUICIEST EVER CHICKEN BURGERS | RECIPE - KOSHER.COM
THE JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER | ALLRECIPES - MASTERCOOK
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER | RECIPE CART
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER - AMERICAN RECIPES
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER | RECIPESTY
KICK OFF SUMMER WITH THE 'JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER' | FOOD
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER RECIPE - KEEPRECIPES
THE JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER - HAMBURGER RECIPES
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER - HAMBURGER RECIPES
JUICIEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | CHARLES BRASWELL RECIPES
CLASSIC JUICY HAMBURGERS - AHEAD OF THYME
JUICIEST HAMBURGER RECIPE | BEST CLASSIC BURGER (GRILL OR STOVE)
THE JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER - RECIPES - FAXO
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER | TASTYCOOKERY
STEAKHOUSE BURGERS (THE ULTIMATE BURGER RECIPE) - ONCE UPON A …
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER | RECIPE | JUICY HAMBURGERS, RECIPES, …
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER - RECIPESRUN
THE JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER | RECIPE CART
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER | RECIPE | JUICY HAMBURGERS, JALAPENO …
THE JUICIEST BURGER EVER & ITS WHISKEY CHEESE SAUCE
SIXCOOK - JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER RECIPE
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER - FOOD RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THE JUICIEST HAMBURGERS | ALLRECIPES.COM - YOUTUBE
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER RECIPE _ ALLRECIPES.PDF - COURSE HERO
BEST-EVER HEALTHY TURKEY BURGERS (JUICY, PALEO) – MY ROI LIST
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER RECIPE | JUICY HAMBURGERS, RECIPES, FOOD
SUPER JUICY BAKED BURGERS - AMISH RECIPE - AMISH365.COM
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER RECIPE | SAY MMM
JUICY GRILLED HAMBURGERS RECIPE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
'SECRET INGREDIENT' IN THE 'JUICIEST BURGERS EVER' HAS THE INTERNET ...
GRILLED HAMBURGER RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
BEST EVER JUICY BURGERS - THE COOKIN CHICKS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make juicier burgers?We’ll teach you how to make juicy burgers with our pro tips to follow before, during and after cooking. Making a juicy, flavorful hamburger starts with using the ideal beef-to-fat ratio. In this case, we recommend an 80/20 ratio—that’s 80% beef to 20% fat; just enough fat to make it juicy.
What is the best burger recipe you have ever had?The Best Burger Recipes We’ve Ever Had. 1 Gruyere and Egg Burgers. These burgers were a huge hit with our friends during football season. Regular mayo can easily be substituted for the garlic ... 2 Taco Burgers. 3 Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers. 4 Mini Burgers with the Works. 5 Bacon Cheeseburgers with Fry Sauce. More items
How do you make a homemade hamburger patties?In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties. Lightly oil the grill grate.
How to cook a hamburger on the grill?In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. No more dry burgers with this easy recipe.