KITTENCAL'S SCALLOPED POTATO AND GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE
Sliced potatoes in a delicious creamy sauce on the bottom then topped with a ground beef mixture --- instead of layering the potatoes you can just mix them with the sauce in a large bowl transfer to the baking dish then top with the ground beef mixture either way is fine but the potatoes will cook a little faster if mixed with the sauce --- feel free to throw in some cooked chopped green beans, mushrooms, corn niblets to the ground beef mixture or whatever you wish, I also like sprinkle some grated cheddar cheese over the potato mixture before topping with the ground beef and then again after the casserole has been cooked, this casserole is very versatile and you don't have to worry about the exact amounts --- to save time you may cook the ground beef mixture a day ahead and refrigerate, all ingredients may be reduced to half if desired to yield 4-6 and baked in a smaller baking dish--- NOTE some of the reviewers are stating that the potatoes are taking a long time to cook so you may want to pop them in the microwave first just to soften slightly,
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a skillet cook the ground beef with onion, bell pepper and chili flakes (if using) until no longer pink; drain fat over a colander.
- Return to pan and add in garlic, season salt and black pepper; cook stirring with a wooden spoon until the meat is lightly browned (I usually add in about 1-2 tablespoons bacon fat that I keep frozen in my freezer to the meat while browning for added flavor and it also helps to brown the meat) set aside.
- For the sauce; in a medium bowl mix together the undiluted soup with onion, milk, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt and black pepper to taste; mix well to combine.
- In a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish or a large oval casserole dish, alternately layer the sliced potatoes on bottom of the baking dish, then soup mixture (I like to sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top of the soup mixture) then the ground beef mixture on top.
- Since this is a large casserole I strongly suggest to place the baking dish on a jelly-roll sheet in case of any spills.
- Bake covered with foil for about 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Uncover and continue baking for another 20-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender (baking time will vary depending on the thickness of your sliced potatoes).
- Remove from oven then sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese; return to oven for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- by 13- by 2-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef, onions and bell peppers. Add the pork and beans, barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar to the mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle the bacon over the top of the casserole. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes. Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes before serving.
KITTENCAL'S BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE (RECIPEZAAR) RECIPE
Provided by krdsk27
Number Of Ingredients 12
- TO SERVE HOT AS A CASSEROLE grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish (or use a casserole dish that will hold the mixture). Set oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream and melted butter, garlic powder, seasoned salt and black pepper until well combined. Mix in green onion and yellow onion. Add in the cooked cubed potatoes, cubed cheese and ham (if using) mix with a large spatula until well combined. Transfer/spread the mixture to prepared casserole dish. At this point you may cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours until ready to bake. Bake 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven and sprinkle the grated cheddar on top; return to oven and bake 5-8 minutes more or until the cheese has melted. TO SERVE AS A COLD POTATO SALAD make as stated in steps 3-5 reducing the melted butter to 2 tablespoons. Place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or more before serving.
BAKED BEANS WITH BEEF
This is the best baked bean recipe I've ever known. Great with any main dish but more especially with barbeque beef, pork, or chicken. The slow cooker does an amazing job with these beans.
Provided by Mark Lackey
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and onion. Cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Set aside.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble into small pieces.
- Transfer beef-onion mixture and bacon to the slow cooker. Add all the beans, sugar, mustard, and soy sauce. Cook on Medium until flavors meld, about 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 499.7 calories, Carbohydrate 79.9 g, Cholesterol 41.9 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 16.9 g, Protein 26.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 1514.3 mg, Sugar 30 g
GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, salt, and black pepper in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add onion, green bell pepper, carrot, and garlic to ground beef; cook and stir until onion is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce into ground beef-vegetable mixture; season with salt and black pepper. Cook on low until liquid is reduced and flavors have blended, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and transfer pasta to a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Spoon cream of mushroom soup over bow-tie pasta; top with ground beef-tomato mixture. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbling and Cheddar cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 546.1 calories, Carbohydrate 43.3 g, Cholesterol 89.4 mg, Fat 28.1 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 31.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 1028.1 mg, Sugar 9.7 g
GROUND BEEF BAKED BEANS
"I serve this hearty ground beef and bean bake with a tossed salad and some crusty bread for a balanced one-pot meal," relates Louann Sherbach of Wantagh, New York. "It's nice to have this casserole in the freezer for those nights when there's no time to cook."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (12 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Transfer to 2 greased 2-qt. baking dishes. Cover and freeze 1 dish for up to 3 months., Cover and bake the second dish at 400° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly, 10-15 minutes longer., To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly, 15-20 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 544mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
BEEF AND BEAN TACO CASSEROLE
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain grease. Stir in refried beans, salsa, and taco seasoning mix.
- Reduce heat to medium. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- In ungreased 2-quart casserole, place 2 cups of the broken tortilla chips.
- Top evenly with beef mixture. Sprinkle with bell pepper, onions, 1 cup diced tomato, the cheese, and olives.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Top baked casserole with remaining 1/2 cup diced tomato, sliced olives, and remaining 1/2 cup tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 24 kcal
HEARTY BEEF AND BEAN CASSEROLE
"As a new wife and homemaker, I wanted to please my husband, so I created this dish from some of his favorite foods," recalls Sandi White of Indianapolis, Indiana. "It was a hit then...and 42 years later, it still is."
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the beans, cracker crumbs, ketchup, brown sugar, onion, barbecue sauce, mustard, salt and pepper; add beef., Pour into an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Top with cheese; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "kittencals baked beans and ground beef casserole recipes"
GROUND BEEF & BAKED BEANS CASSEROLE RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
RECIPE GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE BEST RECIPES
BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE - WRITTEN REALITY
KITTENCAL'S OVEN BEEF & VEGETABLE STEW RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BAKED GROUND BEEF : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
10 BEST COWBOY BAKED BEANS WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST CANNED BAKED BEANS AND GROUND BEEF RECIPES - YUMMLY
BAKED BEANS WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPE - EATINGWELL
SOUTHERN BAKED BEANS AND GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE | MCCALLUM ...
EASY BAKED BEANS WITH GROUND BEEF - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
10 BEST GROUND BEEF AND BAKED BEANS CASSEROLE RECIPES - …
KITTENCAL'S BAKED BEANS AND GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE | …
KITTENCAL'S BAKED BEANS AND GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPE ...
BAKED BEANS RECIPES AND COOKING WITH BAKED BEANS - PAGE 9
SOUTHERN BAKED BEANS - MY KITCHEN SERENITY
KITTENCAL'S RECIPE INDEX - THERESCIPES.INFO
KIDNEY BEAN AND GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
OVEN BAKED BEEF TACOS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BAKED BEANS WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
RED BEANS AND GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE (VRP 042) | VINTAGE ...
EASY BAKED BEANS RECIPE WITH GROUND BEEF | BROWN SUGAR ...
HAMBURGER BAKED BEANS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
GROUND BEEF & BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
BEEFY LIMA BEAN CASSEROLE #SUNDAYSUPPER - CINDY'S RECIPES ...
Baked Bean Recipe with Sausage and Ground Beef25K views-17:28
Ground Beef & Green Bean Casserole with Michael's Home Cooking1.4K views-05:20
Cowboy Baked Beans | Baked Bean Casserole Recipe236K views-13:19
Potato Ground Beef Casserole | Cooking Dinner | Simply Mamá Cooks854K views-11:04
Baked Beans With Ground Beef111K views-06:20
How to Make BBQ Baked Beans | Baked Beans with Ground Beef | BBQ Baked Beans Recipe606 views-02:30
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook baked beans with ground beef?Pour the baked bean mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish or another large pan. Then top the casserole with chopped raw bacon. Bake for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. You want to ensure the bacon is fully cooked. Then allow to cool a few minutes and dish up this thick and delicious baked beans with ground beef recipe.
How do you cook canned baked beans in a casserole dish?Mix to combine. Add in the canned baked pork and beans, and mix to combine. Transfer the bean and beef mixture to a greased casserole dish, then top it with the cooked bacon pieces. Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil, and then bake the beans in the preheated oven.
What is in a baked bean casserole with ground beef?Baked Beans with Ground Beef is a Southern Baked Bean Casserole using pork and beans, kidney beans and hamburger in an classic baked bean sauce. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a hearty side dish or even an entree ready to feed the family.
How to cook baked beans in a crock pot?To make your crock pot baked beans, cook up the ground beef as directed above and drain off the excess grease. Cook your bacon over medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Combine the ground beef, cooked bacon, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, and ground black pepper.