This is a juicy dish and really easy to prepare. I have made these for years and they're still a huge favorite with family and friends. I serve them with mushroom rice and garlic bread. This is a sauceless recipe but the meat is so succulent you don't need it.
Provided by Kruct
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix oil, soy sauce, and peanut butter together in a bowl until blended and creamy. Stir in spring onion, sesame seeds, garlic, red chile powder, salt, and pepper. Add pork to marinade; turn to coat.
- Marinate pork in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Thread pork, onion, mushrooms, red bell pepper, and zucchini onto skewers. Transfer to the baking sheet. Pour marinade on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is tender and browned, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 49 mg, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 21.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 684.7 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
KOREAN PORK SKEWERS
I have all these ingredients but have never thought of putting them on a skewered piece of meat - sounds delish and can't wait to try. Recipe Source: USA Weekend
Provided by Ceezie
Yield 30 apps
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix chili paste, soy, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper flakes in a small bowl. Place pork in a quart-size zipperlock bag; add marinade, mix well and seal. Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- When ready to serve, adjust oven rack to highest position and turn broiler on high. Thread each pork slice onto a toothpick and place on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Broil until golden brown and just cooked through, about 5 minutes. For extra flavor and great color, garnish with thinly sliced scallion greens and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 21.5, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.2, Cholesterol 10.9, Sodium 75.9, Carbohydrate 0.2, Protein 3.6
SPICY KOREAN BBQ-STYLE PORK RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: boneless pork shoulder, onion, green onion, garlic, ginger, korean red chili paste, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, sugar, black pepper, canola oil, sesame seed, rice
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Slice the pork into extremely thin slices, then transfer to a large bowl. This works best when the pork is super cold or partially frozen.
- Add in all of the ingredients besides the canola oil, then mix until the pork and the vegetables are evenly coated with the marinade.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan over high heat, add pork, being sure not to crowd the pan, stir-fry the pork in batches until slightly crispy on the edges, about 3-4 minutes. If you're using pork belly, cook for a bit longer, around 6-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle a bit of sesame seeds on top, then serve with rice!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360 calories, Carbohydrate 18 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 24 grams, Sugar 12 grams
KOREAN GRILLED MEAT ON SKEWERS (BULGOGI)
Lots of flavor, I have made this also using pork tenderloin. Soak the wooden skewers in water for half an hour to prevent them burning. Marinating time not included. Freezing the meat slightly makes it easier to slice it thin.
Provided by PetsRus
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Toast the sesame seeds in a frying pan over medium heat until brown, let them cool.
- Cut the beef in thin slices.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together, add also the sesame seeds, and to this add the beef.
- Leave to marinate at least 30 minutes, a few hours is preferred.
- Thread the meat on wooden skewers, grill or barbecue a few minutes on each side, using the remaining marinade for basting.
More about "korean pork skewers recipes"
KOREAN BBQ PORK SKEWERS | MCCORMICK
Cuisine Korean,Asian OtherServings 8
KOREAN PORK SKEWERS RECIPE - TESCO REAL FOOD
5/5 (26)Category LunchCuisine GlobalTotal Time 25 mins
SPICY KOREAN PORK SKEWERS | TASTE OF THE TAILGATE
KOREAN SKEWERED PORK - MANITOBA PORK
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
KOREAN BARBECUE PORK RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED PORK BELLY SKEWERS - ASIAN STYLE - GLEBE KITCHEN
KOREAN PORK SKEWERS - ALLMEXRECIPES
KOREAN PORK KABOBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
KOREAN PORK AND RED PEPPER STEW RECIPE - TESCO REAL FOOD
KOREAN STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN SKEWERS - KAMADO COOKING AND …
MAEKJEOK (DOENJANG PORK SKEWERS) RECIPE BY MAANGCHI
SPICY KOREAN PORK SKEWERS - GINA CHONG
BEST EVER KOREAN BARBECUE BEEF SKEWERS - THE BUSY BAKER
FILIPINO BBQ PORK SKEWERS - HUNGRY HUY
SOTTEOK SOTTEOK (KOREAN SAUSAGE AND RICE CAKE SKEWERS)
SPICY KOREAN PORK SKEWERS - PORK BE INSPIRED RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SPICY KOREAN PORK SKEWERS RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | HEALTHY …
KOREAN BBQ PORK SKEWERS | MCCORMICKASIA.COM
20 BEST KOREAN BARBECUE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
SPICY KOREAN PORK SKEWERS | BLUE RHINO
BIG BANG BITES: KOREAN BBQ PORK SKEWERS
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN SKEWERS (DAK-KKOCHI: 닭꼬치) RECIPE BY …
KOREAN BBQ PORK KABOBS - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
KOREAN PORK, BLACK BEAN AND TOFU CLAYPOT WITH GARLIC CHIVE FRITTERS …
KOREAN PORK SKEWERS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 EASY KOREAN BBQ RECIPES TO TRY THIS SUMMER
KOREAN PORK BELLY SKEWERS | BARBECUE RECIPES | SBS FOOD
SPICY KOREAN PORK SKEWERS RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | SKEWER …
EASY MARINATED PORK SKEWERS (GRILLED OR OVEN BAKED PORK KABOBS)
GRILLED PORK BELLY SKEWERS - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
SWEET & STICKY KOREAN PORK SKEWERS - CAREFREE MERMAID
TTEOK SANJUK (BEEF SKEWERS WITH GREEN ONIONS) AND THE KOREAN …
KOREAN PORK BELLY SKEWERS RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
SPICY KOREAN PORK SKEWERS | GMSQ.GRUNDFOS.COM
KOREAN BBQ PORK KABOBS - SPICEOLOGY - RECIPE IDEAS
KOREAN BBQ MEATBALL SKEWERS - THE LOVE NERDS
KOREAN PORK SKEWERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
KOREAN BEEF SKEWERS (BEEF BULGOGI) - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
KOREAN PORK KABOBS - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
You'll also love