LAYERED MINT CHOCOLATE FUDGE
Chocolate fudge is layered with white or colored mint fudge in this lovely holiday candy.
Provided by Eagle brand
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips EAGLE BRAND®
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk; add vanilla. Spread half the mixture into wax-paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan; chill 10 minutes or until firm. Hold remaining chocolate mixture at room temperature.
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt white confectioners coating with remaining sweetened condensed milk (mixture will be thick). Add peppermint extract and food coloring (optional).
- Spread on chilled chocolate layer; chill 10 minutes longer or until firm.
- Spread reserved chocolate mixture on mint layer. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146.4 calories, Carbohydrate 14.6 g, Cholesterol 5.8 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 25 mg, Sugar 13.6 g
CARAMEL-CHOCOLATE LAYERED FUDGE
Just go for it in this over-the-top dessert, with layers of nut-and-marshmallow caramel fudge layered with equally rich cake.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan; spray foil with cooking spray.
- For Caramel Fudge Layer, in heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook brown sugar, 1/4 cup butter and 3/4 cup evaporated milk over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; boil gently without stirring 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in 2 cups marshmallows, the vanilla chips and 1 teaspoon vanilla; stir until marshmallows and chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in chopped walnuts. Quickly spread mixture in pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes before preparing Chocolate Fudge layer.
- For Chocolate Fudge Layer, in heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook granulated sugar, 1/4 cup butter and 3/4 cup evaporated milk over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; boil gently without stirring 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in 2 cups marshmallows, the chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon vanilla; stir until marshmallows and chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Beat 30 seconds with spoon until glossy. Quickly spread mixture on top of caramel fudge layer. Sprinkle walnut halves and pieces over fudge; press gently into fudge. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from sides of fudge. With long knife, cut fudge into 12 rows by 8 rows. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Piece, Sodium 20 mg, Sugar 14 g, TransFat 0 g
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 64 (1-inch) pieces
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Grease an 8 by 8-inch pan with butter. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar, chocolate, 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter, half-and-half, and corn syrup. Over medium heat, stir with a wooden spoon until sugar is dissolved and chocolate is melted. Increase heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and boil for 3 minutes. Remove the cover and attach a candy thermometer to the pot. Cook until the thermometer reads 234 degrees F. Remove from the heat and add the remaining butter. Do not stir. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes or until it drops to 130 degrees F. Add vanilla and nuts, if desired, and mix until well-blended and the shiny texture becomes matte. Pour into the prepared pan. Let sit in cool dry area until firm. Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
CREAMY CHOCOLATE MARBLE FUDGE
Enjoy this tasty creamy chocolate fudge recipe that's perfect for a dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Butter rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or line with aluminum foil, leaving 1 inch of foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan. Heat sugar, milk, butter and cream cheese to boiling in 6-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat and cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium. Cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to 225° on candy thermometer; remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla. Pour 4 cups hot marshmallow mixture over white baking chips in large bowl; stir to mix. Stir milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, cocoa and nuts into remaining marshmallow mixture.
- Pour one-third of the white mixture into pan, spreading evenly. Quickly pour one-third of the chocolate mixture over top, spreading evenly. Repeat twice. Swirl knife greased with butter through mixtures for marbled design. Cool until set.
- Refrigerate uncovered about 3 hours or until set. Cut into 12 rows by 8 rows with knife greased with butter. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Candy, Sodium 30 mg
LAYERED WHITE AND BROWN CHOCOLATE MILK FUDGE
Number Of Ingredients 3
- PREPARE THE BASIC WHITE MILK FUDGE RECIPE:1. Heat the butter in a large, heavy wok or saucepan (not nonstick) over medium-high heat until melted. Add the ricotta cheese and cook, stirring often, over medium heat for the first 2 to 3 minutes, then over medium heat until all the liquid evaporates 20 to 25 minutes.2. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue to cook until all the liquid evaporates and the mixture thickens and pulls away from the sides of the pan, 10 to 12 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, mix in the nuts and other flavors of your choice.ADD FLAVORS:While it is still in the pan, mix in the white chocolate chips and cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.3. Divide the burfee mixture into 2 parts. Leaving one half in the pan place the other half on an 11 x 8-inch tray with raised edges (or any other dish) and, with a spatula, smooth and flatten it into a 1/4-inchthick layer.4. Add the chocolate drips to the mixture in the wok and cook, stirring, over medium heat until the chocolate melts and the mixture is thick and smooth, about 2 minutes.5. Spread the chocolate mixture over the white burfee, making a smooth brown top layer. Garnish with the silver leaves. Cool well and cut into I-inch (or larger) squares. Or, make a long, thin roll with each color, lay them side by side, then roll them together to make one roll about: 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Then, with a sharp knife, cut 1/3- to 1/2-inch slices and serve.From "1,000 Indian Recipes." Copyright 2002 by Neelam Batra. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
A 5-star taste with twice the flavor and only 20 minutes of prep: You'll never buy fudge again.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and 3/4 cup milk in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add nuts and vanilla; mix well. Spread onto bottom of foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Microwave white chocolate and remaining milk in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread over semi-sweet chocolate layer. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 35 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
More about "layered white and brown chocolate milk fudge recipes"
EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE (3 INGREDIENTS) - NOURISH PLATE
5/5 (22)Total Time 4 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 179 per serving
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate. Place it in the microwave and melt for 1 minute, stir and microwave in 30-second intervals until it completely melts. Alternatively, if you prefer to use the stovetop, combine white chocolate with condensed milk in a saucepan and warm it on very low heat until the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Spread it out evenly using a spoon or spatula. If you want to decorate your fudge with sprinkles, make sure to add them while the fudge is still soft.
CHOCOLATE MARBLE FUDGE - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
Reviews 17Calories 80 per servingCategory Candy & Snacks
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE …
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - JUST SO TASTY
BUCKEYE FUDGE - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE - SOUTHERN HOME …
WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE - LIFE MADE SWEETER | VEGAN
WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE - 3 INGREDIENTS | RENEE NICOLE'S KITCHEN
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsCategory Desserts Treats And SnacksCalories 187 per serving
TRADITIONAL CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE - CINCYSHOPPER
TRADITIONAL CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE WITH REAL MILK | JULIE BLANNER
OLD-FASHIONED BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPE - THE DELICIOUS SPOON
EAGLE BRAND® | WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
LAYERED WHITE AND BROWN CHOCOLATE MILK FUDGE RECIPE | EAT …
BROWN SUGAR CHOCOLATE FUDGE - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love