- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken into a frying pan over medium heat. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and cook until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Spread a thin layer of refried beans onto each tostada shell; sprinkle each with Mexican cheese. Divide cooked chicken on top of cheese layer. Sprinkle tomato, red onion, and bell pepper evenly on top of each tostada. Place tostadas on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove tostadas from the oven. Sprinkle with cilantro and spread salsa and sour cream on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311.9 calories, Carbohydrate 26.5 g, Cholesterol 54.8 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 711.7 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
CREAMY CHICKEN TOSTADAS
These tasty tostadas feature a combination of cooked chicken, onion, peppers, corn, black beans and creamy poblano and queso soup. Topped with fresh cilantro and a delicious avocado mixture, you won't be able to resist the incredible flavor!
Provided by Campbell's Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and peppers and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Add the corn, beans and chicken to the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot. Stir in the soup and milk and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from the lime. Place the avocado into a medium bowl. Add the lime juice and toss to coat.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tostada shells. Top with the avocado mixture and cilantro. Season with hot pepper sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 550 calories, Carbohydrate 51.5 g, Cholesterol 64.9 mg, Fat 26.8 g, Fiber 11.1 g, Protein 29.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 943.6 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
- MEXICAN BEEF:.
- Make Mexican beef by frying beef and onion together; drain fat.
- Add garlic; add cumin, oregano, and chili powder.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mix red wine vinegar, honey, lime juice, chili powder, olive oil, parsley and garlic powder together.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add a little meat to refried beans; spread on tostada.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese melts and beans bubble.
- Plate; add 1/2 cup lettuce, sprinkle with vinaigrette, sprinkle on tomatoes and black olives.
- Take a spoonful of meat; put on top; sprinkle with cheese and side with sour cream and guacamole.
More about "leannes chicken tostada compuesta recipes"
CRISPY AND DELICIOUS CHICKEN TOSTADA RECIPE - YELLOW …
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCuisine MexicanTotal Time 25 mins
- Heat 2-inches vegetable, canola or corn oil in a deep skillet or pan on the stove over medium heat. You want to make sure to use an oil with a high smoking point - olive oil will not work for frying tortillas. You'll know the oil is ready when it begins to appear glossy or shimmery. You can also test it by sprinkling a few drops of water into the oil - if it sizzles, it's ready. If you're using a thermometer (aff), you want to oil between 350 and 375 degrees F.
- Gently and carefully slide the tortillas into the hot oil. Do not crowd them in the pan - the tortillas should not be touching. It's usually easier to fry one tortilla at a time, depending on the size of your skillet.
- Flip the tortilla once, and fry for a few minutes total. The tortilla will start to turn a golden color; just be sure to remove it from the pan before it starts to really brown. The amount of time will really depend on the temperature of the oil but they will continue to crisp up as they cool.
- Place the fried tortillas on a paper towel lined surface to drain and immediately sprinkle with a little bit kosher salt for flavor.
CHICKEN TOSTADAS – LUMBRE COOKWARE
CHICKEN TOSTADAS - 15-MINUTE RECIPE - MAIN LINE NUTRITION
CROCK POT CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
CHEESE & CHICKEN TOSTADA – REAL KETONES
EASY CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
CHICKEN TINGA TOSTADAS - LOVE & GOOD STUFF
SEVEN LAYER CHICKEN TOSTADAS - THREE MANY COOKS
CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE [EASY] - MEXICAN FOOD JOURNAL
LEFTOVER CHICKEN TOSTADAS - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
TOSTADA COMPUESTA | KITCHENGETAWAY.COM
EASY CHICKEN TOSTADA RECIPE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
EASY CHICKEN TOSTADA RECIPE - WANNA BITE
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN TOSTADAS | MEXICAN RECIPES - JUSTALITTLEBITE
CHICKEN CHALUPA COMPUESTA WITH JALAPEñO CREMA RECIPE FROM H …
CHICKEN TOSTADAS - GIMME SOME OVEN
BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN TOSTADA - THE YUMMY BOWL
BRAISED CHICKEN TOSTADA - CLUB HOUSE FOR CHEFS
EASY CHICKEN TOSTADA RECIPE - CASA DE CREWS
BBQ CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE | EASY 20 MINUTE MEAL
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CHICKEN TOSTADAS (EASY RECIPE ... - THE …
EASY LOADED CHICKEN TOSTADAS - AVERIE COOKS
CHICKEN TINGA TOSTADAS - THIS IS HOW I COOK
CHICKEN TOSTADA RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
EASY CHICKEN TOSTADAS - 15-MINUTE DINNER RECIPE | CUPCAKES
CHATELAINE QUICKIES: BBQ CHICKEN TOSTADA RECIPE | CHATELAINE
TOSTADA COMPUESTA RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
EASY CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE - MOM'S MEXICAN RECIPES
EASY CHICKEN TOSTADAS - SIMPLE JOY
TOSTADAS WITH CHICKEN - SLENDER KITCHEN
CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHILE-BRAISED CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
ESTRADA'S SIZZLING TOSTADA COMPUESTA! | MEXICAN FOOD …
BRAISED CHICKEN TOSTADA | CLUB HOUSE FOR CHEFS
TOSTADA PLATTER-TOSTADA COMPUESTA...RECIPE FOR A FIESTA AT HOME
CHICKEN TOSTADA CASSEROLE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
CHICKEN TOSTADAS - FROMBALLYMALOEWITHLOVE.COM
COOK CHICKEN TOSTADAS IN 20 MINS | SIMPLY COOK
CHICKEN TINGA TOSTADAS - OLE RICO
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CHICKEN TOSTADAS (EASY RECIPE) - THE …
MEXICAN CHICKEN SALAD TOSTADA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHICKEN TOSTADAS - MODERN HONEY
TOSTADA COMPUESTA RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BEST CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN TOSTADAS
You'll also love