STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the garlic and shallots to the skillet and saute until softened. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, stirring occasionally. Add the stock and simmer until the liquid is reduced. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook until softened. Add 1 tablespoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, cayenne, sauerkraut and brine. Cook until all liquid is absorbed. Stir in all the cream cheese except 1 tablespoon.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Drizzle the mushroom caps with olive oil and stuff with the beef mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, the remaining cream cheese and some salt and pepper. Divide the breadcrumb topping over the stuffed mushrooms and broil until bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes.
CHEESY, STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGERS
Mushrooms are wonderful and, these days, they are getting called upon to play so many different parts. One of the most popular things is to use mushrooms as a substitute for meat. It works well because they have such wonderful texture and heartiness. The portobello is the top dog of the cultivated mushroom world because it's large and can be a meal unto itself. They are cultivated mushrooms (as opposed to wild, foraged kinds) and are earthy and meaty. Regarding mushrooms in general: Wash them just before cooking (if they are dirty) so they are clean but don't sit around, waterlogged, in your fridge. Many people scrape the brown "ribs" out of the insides of the portobello and peel the outer skin. Why? I say leave everything on the mushroom (except dirt). Make sure you cook mushrooms long enough-they take longer than you think to reach full flavor.
Provided by Alex Guarnaschelli
Yield 2 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Roast the mushrooms: Arrange the mushrooms, stem side up, onions and garlic cloves in a single layer on 1 prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with half of the olive oil. Drizzle 1/2 cup water around the mushrooms on the baking sheet. Season generously with salt and pepper. Roast in the center of the oven until the mushrooms shrink in size and become darker brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Bread the mushrooms: In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with a splash of water. In another medium bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with the granulated garlic. Dip each mushroom in the egg mixture and then coat completely with the breadcrumbs. Reserve everything.
- Fry the mushrooms: In a large skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat until it begins to smoke. Add the mushrooms in a single layer. Cook on one side until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook on the second side until golden brown, another 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the mushrooms from the oil and arrange in a single layer on a clean baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make the filling: In a medium bowl, combine the roasted garlic cloves and onion slices with the cheese. Add any remaining egg and 1/4 cup of the breadcrumbs leftover from the breading. Add the basil and mix well.
- Assemble and bake: On the same baking sheet, place 2 portobellos, stem-side up, with some distance between them. Pile half of the filling on each and then top with the remaining mushrooms, pressing gently but firmly down, so it forms a fairly compact sandwich. Bake until the cheese melts, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Arrange the lettuce to form 2 cups. Drizzle some pickle juice and red wine vinegar into the cups. Season with salt and pepper and then top with some sliced pickles.
- Place each mushroom burger onto a bottom bun. Flip a lettuce cup onto each burger and top with the top bun. Serve.
STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS
I came up with this recipe after combining my favourite flavour combinations from other recipes. It is easy to make and always impressive to serve.
Provided by Kate in Ontario
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Remove stems from mushrooms and gently scrape away gills from underside.
- Combine garlic and olive oil.
- Brush on caps and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine cheese, lemon pepper and basil and set aside.
- Grill over medium heat top side of mushrooms up for about 5 minutes on warming rack of grill.
- Turn mushrooms over and fill with cheese mixture.
- Cover and grill about 5 minutes or until cheese is warmed through.
- Serve whole.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.6, Fat 17.7, SaturatedFat 4.7, Cholesterol 16.7, Sodium 214.9, Carbohydrate 5.6, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 2.3, Protein 4.9
LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Clean and dry mushrooms, remove stems.
- Mix all ingredients together and stuff mushrooms.
- Place small pieces of sharp cheddar cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, uncovered.
CRAB AND LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Brush a large baking sheet with about 1/4 cup of melted butter. Arrange mushroom caps in a single layer over the baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed croutons, remaining 1/2 cup butter, shredded cheese, crabmeat, lobster and garlic. Spoon into mushroom caps where the stems used to be.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned on the top. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired, and serve hot!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309.7 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Fat 22 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 21.9 g, SaturatedFat 13.2 g, Sodium 535.1 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Cut off and discard mushroom stems. Put mushrooms, gill sides down, on a baking sheet and brush tops with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Broil mushrooms 2 to 3 inches from heat until golden, about 3 minutes. Turn mushrooms over and season with salt and pepper. Broil mushrooms 3 minutes more. Mound bread-crumb mixture onto mushroom centers and drizzle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Broil stuffed mushrooms until stuffing is golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
LOBSTER STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS RECIPE
Provided by KennyB07
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Preheat oven to 300* 2. Using a tablespoon, clean out the gills of portobello mushrooms, leaving only the caps. Chop up the stems and place aside to be later added to the stuffing. 3. Heat a medium saucepan, when hot add saffron, and toast quickly for only a few seconds. 4. Immediately add the wine, and stir gently with a wooden spoon. 5. Let wine and saffron mixture cook for about 2 to 5 minutes or until it begins to steam. 6. Add lobster meat and let simmer about 5 minutes; the meat will acquire an orange tint from the saffron. 7. Stir in bread crumbs, mushroom stems, Parmesan and pecorino Romano, until thick. 8. Add heavy cream and mix well. 9. Spoon stuffing into the mushroom caps and cover with a slice of mozzarella. 10. Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick spray. 11. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Servings: 4 Cooking Times Cooking Time: 30 minutes Nutrition Facts Serving size: 1/4 of a recipe (9.1 ounces). Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients. 4 of the recipe's ingredients were not linked. These ingredients are not included in the recipe nutrition data. Amount Per Serving Calories 575.12 Calories From Fat (45%) 257.41 % Daily Value Total Fat 29.41g 45% Saturated Fat 17.3g 87% Cholesterol 100.18mg 33% Sodium 1127.47mg 47% Potassium 273.49mg 8% Total Carbohydrates 41.47g 14% Fiber 2.57g 10% Sugar 4.53g Protein 15.6g 31%
More about "lobster stuffed portabella mushrooms recipes"
LOBSTER-STUFFED PORTOBELLO - RESTAURANT HOSPITALITY
Author RH StaffEstimated Reading Time 1 min
STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS | GRILLINFOOLS
SEAFOOD STUFFED PORTABELLO - BIGOVEN
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM AND SHRIMP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LOBSTER MUSHROOM RECIPE VEGAN - ACHIEVING GOOD BLAWKER GALLERY …
RED LOBSTER SEAFOOD STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPE
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STUFFED
LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS | RICARDO
TOP 11 STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOMS (LOBSTER RECIPE) - SARAH'S CUCINA BELLA
10 BEST SEAFOOD STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPES
10 BEST LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOMS - GO GO GO GOURMET
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS | KITCHN
THE BEST EVER STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
LOBSTER STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS | RECIPE | STUFFED …
LOBSTER STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
SEAFOOD STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS - RECIPESNOW!
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS (BEST EVER!) – A COUPLE COOKS
LOBSTER STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS – RECIPES NETWORK
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS (VEGETARIAN) - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
LOBSTER STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOMS (RECIPE) - FOOD NEWS
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - LISA'S DINNERTIME DISH
LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOMS - CUISINART.COM
HEALTHY STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPE - RECIPEFAIRY.COM
SPINACH STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS - SAVORY EXPERIMENTS
LOBSTER STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - YOUTUBE
LOBSTER STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BURGER RECIPES: LOBSTER STUFFED, PORTABELLA BURGER /W PINOT NOIR
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - JO COOKS
STUFFED PORTOBELLA MUSHROOMS - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
CRAB-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS RECIPE - WHAT'S FOR DINNER
LAMB STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - DELICIOUS RECIPE FOR …
You'll also love