LEMONY ZUCCHINI SALAD
- Place zucchini slices in a colander for 10 minutes, allowing juices to release; pat dry.
- Combine zucchini, onion, and parsley together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and sugar together in a separate bowl; season with salt and pepper. Slowly stream olive oil into lemon juice mixture while whisking constantly until dressing emulsifies. Pour dressing over zucchini mixture; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 24.4 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
LEMONY ZUCCHINI RIBBONS
Fresh zucchini gets a shave and a drizzle of lemony goodness in this fab salad. Sprinkle the goat cheese or feta on top and dive in. -Ellie Martin Cliffe, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- For dressing, in a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients. Using a vegetable peeler, shave zucchini lengthwise into very thin slices; arrange on a serving plate., To serve, drizzle with dressing and toss lightly to coat. Top with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 83 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 352mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH LEMON-HERB VINAIGRETTE AND SHAVED ROMANO AND TOASTED PINE NUTS
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat the grill to high heat. Brush the zucchini on both sides with canola oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill for just about 1 minute per side (until slightly charred and wilted), then remove them to a platter.
- Whisk together the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, to taste, and salt and pepper, to taste, and parsley in a small bowl. Slowly, whisk in the olive oil until emulsified.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the zucchini and let it marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature. Top with shaved cheese, pine nuts, parsley and mint leaves.
ZUCCHINI NOODLE SALAD WITH LEMON-GARLIC VINAIGRETTE
This is a healthy, simple, and easy zucchini noodle (or zoodle) salad that is suitable for your personalization. For variation, feel free to top with feta cheese, parmesan, chopped walnuts, chile flakes, whatever suits your palate.
Provided by lutzflcat
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard, honey, basil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Drizzle in olive oil and whisk until vinaigrette emulsifies; set aside.
- Spiralize the zucchini into noodles using the thin blade. The strands will be very long, so cut them into manageable lengths with kitchen shears. Place zucchini noodles in a large bowl and add cilantro.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the noodles right before serving. Toss to gently coat. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253.8 calories, Carbohydrate 10 g, Fat 23.3 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 4.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 86.9 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
LEMONY ZUCCHINI SLAW
This salad of julienned zucchini is dressed in yogurt and tossed with a generous amount of lemon juice and zest. Use as many bright herbs as possible, or a single herb if you prefer, and chop them at the last minute.
Provided by David Tanis
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Top and tail the zucchini. Julienne with a large knife, mandoline, food processor or spiralizer.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper. Add lemon zest and juice and toss well. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add yogurt and toss to coat well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add chopped herbs and mix gently. Garnish with feta and pine nuts to serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 48, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 7 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 3 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 390 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams
MARINATED ZUCCHINI SALAD
Raw zucchini can be a dull ingredient, but when it's very thinly sliced it marinates beautifully, especially in lemon juice. I like to use a mixture of green and yellow squash here. Assemble this dish at least four hours before you wish to serve it, so that the squash has time to soften and soak up the lemony marinade.
Provided by Martha Rose Shulman
Categories weekday, salads and dressings
Yield Serves four
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Slice the squash as thinly as you can. Sprinkle with salt, preferably kosher salt, and let sit for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse and drain on paper towels.
- Mix together the lemon juice, garlic and olive oil. Toss with the zucchini. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for four to six hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator, and remove the garlic clove. Add the fresh herbs, and toss together. Taste, adjust seasoning and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 116, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams, Carbohydrate 5 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 317 milligrams, Sugar 3 grams
LEMON ORZO SALAD WITH ZUCCHINI AND FRESH HERBS
This is one of those quick lunch salads that tastes great. If you are tired of sandwiches, try this different luncheon salad. Serve with pita chips.
Provided by Miss Annie
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook the orzo until tender but firm.
- Drain in a colander; rinse under cold water to cool, and drain well.
- Mix the orzo, zucchini, parsley, and mint in a large bowl with a large spoon.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over the salad and mix with a large spoon.
LEMONY ZUCCHINI, CHICKPEA, AND LIMA BEAN SALAD
- Combine lima beans, chickpeas, zucchini, onion, romaine, Parmesan, and chopped basil. Add lemon juice, oil, red-pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, and toss to combine. Garnish with basil sprigs.
More about "lemony zucchini salad recipes"
LEMONY ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH WALNUTS - CALIFORNIA WALNUTS
10/10 (2)Calories 240 per servingTotal Time 15 mins
LEMON ZUCCHINI PASTA SALAD WITH CANNELLINI BEANS
LEMONY ORZO SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON BASIL ZUCCHINI SPIRALS SALAD RECIPE - GREEN GIANT
ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE WITH SPRING SALAD RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
HEALTHY LEMONY MARINATED ZUCCHINI SALAD - GLUTEN FREE HOMESTEAD
LEMONY ZUCCHINI SALAD | RECIPESTY
LEMONY ZUCCHINI SALAD - ZUCCHINI SALAD RECIPES
ZUCCHINI SALAD RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
SHAVED ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH LEMON CHIVE DRESSING
LEMONY GRATED ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH TOMATOES, OLIVES & FETA
RAW ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH LEMON VINAIGRETTE - WALDER …
LEMONY ZUCCHINI-FREGOLA SALAD RECIPE - BROOKS REITZ
LEMONY SNAP PEA + ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH FETA + PISTACHIOS
ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH LEMON, FETA AND PINE NUTS
22 ZUCCHINI SALAD RECIPES THAT TASTE FRESH FROM THE GARDEN
LEMONY ZUCCHINI SALAD - ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
LEMON QUINOA ZUCCHINI SALAD RECIPE - RAE GUN RAMBLINGS
ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH LEMON & FETA - LOW CARB, KETO, THM S
BEST ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH LEMON, RICOTTA AND HERBS RECIPE - HOW …
ZUCCHINI AND LEMON SALAD RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
CUCUMBER ZUCCHINI SALAD - THE LEMON BOWL®
WARM LEMONY ZUCCHINI SALAD RECIPE | NEW IDEA FOOD
FRESH ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH LEMON VINAIGRETTE - SUGAR-FREE MOM
SHAVED ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH A LEMONY VINAIGRETTE | OLIVE & MANGO
ZUCCHINI PASTA SALAD IN A LEMON VINAIGRETTE - JULIA'S CUISINE
ZUCCHINI RIBBON SALAD WITH LEMON AND PARMESAN CHEESE - RECIPE …
ZUCCHINI AND LEMON SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ZUCCHINI RIBBON SALAD WITH WITH LEMON, PARMESAN, AND PINE NUTS
10 BEST RAW ZUCCHINI SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
ZUCCHINI AND LEMON SALAD RECIPE
BEST ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH LEMON, HERBS AND RICOTTA RECIPE - HOW …
LEMON-BASIL ZUCCHINI PASTA SALAD - FOR THE PERFECT BITE
SQUASH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PARMESAN LEMON ZUCCHINI - DAMN DELICIOUS
LEMONY ZUCCHINI SALAD | RECIPE | ZUCCHINI SALAD, ZUCCHINI, RECIPES
LEMON HERB ZUCCHINI NOODLE SALAD - THE HEALTHY MAVEN
ZUCCHINI NOODLE SALAD WITH BEANS, FETA, AND LEMON
5-MINUTE ZUCCHINI LEMON & MINT SALAD (PALEO, WHOLE30, KETO)
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make zucchini salad with lemon vinaigrette?Fresh Zucchini Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette. Ingredients. Instructions. Shred, dice or slice zucchini to equal 6 cups total. In a small bowl, whisk together, oil, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over zucchini and fresh basil and parsley and toss gently. Top with additional toppings if desired. Keep refrigerated.
How to cook zucchini and Basil salad?Instructions Shred, dice or slice zucchini to equal 6 cups total. In a small bowl, whisk together, oil, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over zucchini and fresh basil and parsley and toss gently. Top with additional toppings if desired. Keep refrigerated.
What is in this lemon herb spiral zucchini salad?This Lemon Herb Spiral Zucchini Noodle Salad is ready in under 10 minutes and is so light and refreshing! vegetables – zucchini, celery, fresh basil and fresh mint. seasonings and spices – ground cumin, crushed red pepper flakes, sea salt and pepper. The easiest way to make zucchini noodles is with a spiralizer.
What are the ingredients in a zucchini salad?Ingredients. 1 1 tablespoon olive oil. 2 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest. 3 1 tablespoon lemon juice. 4 1/2 teaspoon salt. 5 1/4 teaspoon pepper. 6 3 medium zucchini. 7 1/3 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese.