CREAMY LOBSTER LINGUINE
- Heat a large straight-sided skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and bacon and cook until the bacon is beginning to crisp, 8 minutes. Add the shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for an additional 3 minutes, until fragrant. Add the salt, tomato puree and cream; stir to combine. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the linguine for 1 minute less than the package instructions, about 10 minutes. Using tongs, remove the pasta from the water and add it directly to the pan with the sauce. Sprinkle the cheese directly on the naked pasta and toss to coat in sauce. Add up to 1 cup of the pasta water to loosen the sauce as needed. Stir in the arugula, basil, tarragon, peas and lobster meat; simmer until everything is heated through, 1 minute. Serve with additional Parmesan if desired.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the lobster and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, until bright red.
- As soon as the lobster starts cooking, melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and 3 cloves of garlic. Cook and stir just to release the liquid. Do not let them brown.
- When the lobster comes out of the pot, place it on a cutting board and use a big knife to cut it in half lengthwise. Place the halves meaty side down into the skillet with the onion and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Bring another pot of water to a boil and season with a little salt. Add the spaghetti and cook for 8 minutes, or until tender. If you want to save time and a pot, you could boil the pasta in the lobster water since it is already boiling, just add salt.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet and turn the heat up to high to bring to a boil. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Cook, stirring constantly for 5 to 7 minutes. Slowly pour in the cream, stirring constantly. The sauce will become a nice pink color. Turn the heat down to medium-low. Keep warm, stirring occasionally until the pasta is done.
- Drain the spaghetti and place on a large serving plate. Stir in the remaining butter and garlic. Pour the tomato sauce over the spaghetti and arrange the two lobster halves in the center. Sprinkle all over with parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 878.9 calories, Carbohydrate 59.4 g, Cholesterol 239.7 mg, Fat 49.1 g, Fiber 5.7 g, Protein 47.8 g, SaturatedFat 23.3 g, Sodium 3425.6 mg, Sugar 8.2 g
More about "lobster pasta in cream sauce recipe 455"
CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA » SEA SALT SAVORINGS
Reviews 4Servings 2Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- Cook the lobster. You can steam the lobster or boil it. To boil a lobster, bring a large pot of water and a generous amount of salt to a roaring boil. Place the lobster in the boiling water head first, then cook for 8 min for a 1 lb lobster. Remove the lobster from the water, then allow it to cook.
- Break down the lobster. Begin to remove the lobster meat by twisting off the claws, then twist the tail off of the body. Use a claw cracker to open the claws and tail to render the meat. Chop the lobster meat into bite sized pieces and place it to the side.
- Cook the pasta. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a roaring boil. Add the pasta and cook to al dente, according to package instructions. Drain the pasta and place it to the side.
- Make the cream sauce. Cut the prosciutto into small chunks. Place a medium pan over medium heat with a splash of olive oil. Once the pan is hot, fry the prosciutto pieces until they are crispy. Remove the prosciutto from the pan, then add the chopped garlic and sautè until it's fragrant. Add the all purpose flour and stir until the garlic is coated. Add the heavy cream and basil to the pan, then simmer for 10 minutes. In the last 3 minutes of cooking, add the chopped basil and a pinch of parmesan cheese.
LOBSTER PASTA WITH HERBED CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | BON …
4/5 (50)Servings 10
- Bring very large pot of salted water to boil. Add lobsters. Boil until cooked through, about 12 minutes (or cook in batches, if necessary). Using tongs, transfer lobsters to large rimmed baking sheet. Remove meat from tail and claws; place meat in medium bowl. Remove any roe from bodies and place in small bowl. Cover and chill meat and roe (if any). Remove tomalley (green matter) from bodies and discard. Reserve bodies and shells.
- Heat oil in heavy large pot over high heat. Add reserved lobster bodies and shells. Sauté 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add tomato paste; stir 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, wine, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, thyme, and parsley. Add cream; boil 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer just until lobster flavor infuses cream, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Strain sauce into large bowl, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard contents of strainer. (Lobster and sauce can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover separately and chill.)
- Transfer sauce to heavy large saucepan. Cut lobster meat into bite-size pieces; coarsely crumble roe, if using. Add to sauce. Gently rewarm over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain; return pasta to pot. Add sauce; toss over medium-high heat until sauce coats pasta, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to large shallow bowl and serve.
CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA - AWAY FROM THE BOX
Reviews 1Servings 3-4Cuisine Italian AmericanCategory Main Dish
LOBSTER PASTA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.6/5 (44)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsServings 4
10 BEST LOBSTER PASTA CREAM SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CREAMY GARLIC LOBSTER ALFREDO - COOKING WITH TAMMY.RECIPES
36 LEFTOVER LOBSTER RECIPES [WITH PASTA & MORE]
LOBSTER PASTA - RASA MALAYSIA
CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA | PUNCHFORK
LOBSTER RAVIOLI SAUCE - MY SEQUINED LIFE
THE BEST GARLIC LOBSTER PASTA · I AM A FOOD BLOG
CREAMY LEMON PASTA WITH LOBSTER (THE BEST DATE-NIGHT-IN DINNER!)
CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEST LOBSTER SAUCE - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
PASTA WITH LOBSTER SAUCE – NICK STELLINO
10 BEST LOBSTER PASTA CREAM SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
GARLIC LOBSTER CREAM SAUCE FOR RAVIOLI RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
LOBSTER FETTUCCINE ALFREDO (SUPER CREAMY) - COOKED BY JULIE
LOBSTER RAVIOLI SAUCE - SAUCE FANATIC
LUXURIOUS LOBSTER PASTA WITH CHAMPAGNE CREAM SAUCE
BROWN BUTTER LOBSTER PASTA WITH BURST CHERRY TOMATOES.
LOBSTER IN TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - SAVOR THE BEST
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA - FIG AND OLIVE PLATTER
LOBSTER PASTA IN CREAMY WHITE WINE PARMESAN TARRAGON SAUCE
CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA RECIPE - EYES CLOSED COOKING
LOBSTER PASTA - WEDNESDAY NIGHT CAFE
LOBSTER PASTA RECIPE GORDON RAMSAY - CHEFS & RECIPES
FRESH LOBSTER FETTUCINE WITH LEMON CRèME SAUCE RECIPE
LOBSTER FETTUCCINE IN HERBED CREAM SAUCE - A TASTE FOR TRAVEL
SEAFOOD PASTA WITH HERBED CREAM SAUCE - DINNER WITH TAYO
LOBSTER PASTA WITH SAFFRON CREAM SAUCE - SEA SALT SAVORINGS
LOBSTER PASTA WITH WINE SAUCE RECIPE - SEAFOOD UNIVERSITY
CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA - SPOON FORK BACON
LOBSTER AND PAPPARDELLE IN A BUTTER AND PARMESAN SAUCE
LOBSTER PASTA WITH LEMON CREAM SAUCE - MY THERAPIST COOKS
SQUID INK PASTA WITH LOBSTER CREAM SAUCE - COOKING WITH CURLS
CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA RECIPE · I AM A FOOD BLOG
LOBSTER RAVIOLI SAUCE RECIPE (GARLIC BUTTER CREAM SAUCE)
EASY LOBSTER PASTA RECIPE - SWEET CS DESIGNS
FETTUCCINE WITH LOBSTER AND ASPARAGUS CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
LOBSTERLICIOUS PASTA! - GOURMET DE-CONSTRUCTED
LOBSTER IN COGNAC-CREAM SAUCE RECIPE FROM H-E-B
CREAMY LOBSTER PASTA - COOKING WITH COCKTAIL RINGS
LOBSTER RAVIOLI WITH GARLIC CREAM SAUCE - COOKIES FOR ENGLAND
LOBSTER PASTA WITH CHILI AND GARLIC - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook lobster in tomato cream sauce?Simmer: Pour in the cream and add the cheese. Stir until well blended. Simmer the tomato cream sauce for 2 to 3 minutes or until it thickens a little bit. Add the lobster meat: Stir in the chunks of lobster and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the lobster meat is heated through.
How to cook lobster on the stove with pasta?Whisk in the reserved pasta water, and lemon zest. Continue to cook until the cream mixture thickens slightly, about 3 to 4 minutes, then stir in the lobster meat. Toss to coat the lobster in the cream and continue to cook until the lobster meat is warmed through, about 2 minutes. Return the lobster mixture back into the pot with the pasta.
What is creamy lobster pasta?Indulge in a bowl of Creamy Lobster Pasta made with chunks of succulent wine-butter poached lobster, tossed in a creamy parmesan sauce, topped with lemon and basil. This decadent pasta dish makes any meal a special occasion!
What's the best way to cook lobster with garlic and wine?Let the garlic just barely sizzle, no browning if you can manage, and then add the wine. Reduce the wine by about half, then add the cream, salt, and lobster and simmer for two minutes, then the pasta and lemon zest go right in.