MARINATED MOUNTAIN DEW GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
- Place chicken breasts in a gallon-sized resealable bag.
- Add Mtn. Dew, Italian dressing, soy sauce and garlic powder to the bag.
- Seal bag, mix together and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill heated to medium-high, cooking 5-6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 363 kcal, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 29 g, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 72 mg, Sodium 3005 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 18 g, UnsaturatedFat 13 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GRILLED MAPLE CHICKEN WITH SMOKEY GREENS
- Preheat a grill or oven to 450 degrees F. If using a grill, set up hot and cool zones by turning one side of a gas grill to the high setting or by banking very hot coals on one side of a charcoal grill.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce in a medium bowl. Toss the chicken in the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the hot side of the grill bone-side down and grill 3 to 5 minutes. Move the chicken to the cool side of the grill, close the lid and cook until the thickest part of a thigh registers 160 degrees F, 30 to 40 minutes. If using the oven, place the chicken bone-side down on a sheet tray and roast until the thickest part of a thigh registers 160 degrees F, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the bacon to a large saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy, 5 to 6 minutes. Add the greens, chile flakes if using, a pinch of salt and 1/4 cup water and cover with the lid. Cook until the greens are tender, about 5 minutes. Splash with some vinegar and serve with the chicken on top.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN DEW GRILLED CHICKEN
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a gallon ziploc bag, add your chicken breasts, Mt. Dew, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, olive oil, lime juice, and 1/4 cup maple syrup.
- Zip up the bag, and toss, to allow the marinade to cover the chicken breasts.
- Place in the fridge, and let marinade for at least 3 hours (we recommend letting it marinate overnight).
- Right before grilling, combine the 1/2 cup maple syrup, cumin, garlic salt, pepper, and maple seasoning.
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Rub the maple mixture over the chicken breasts, and place them on the grill using tongs. You could also baste them with a basting brush if you hare having a hard time coating the chicken breasts in the glaze.
- Cook the chicken breasts for about 5 minutes on each side, or until the center of the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear, when you cut into it.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 1984 kcal, Fat 67 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 345 mg, Sodium 1834 mg, Carbohydrate 240 g, Sugar 214 g, Protein 107 mg
MAPLE-BRINED GRILLED CHICKEN
Brining chicken in a mixture of maple syrup, garlic, thyme, pepper and salt keeps it moist and flavorful during grilling. A salad, cornbread and barbecue sauce round out this family-friendly meal.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir the maple syrup, garlic, thyme, 1 tablespoon salt, a generous grind of pepper and 3 cups of water together in a large bowl until the salt is dissolved. Add the chicken, making sure it's completely covered by the brine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Prepare an outdoor grill or grill pan for high heat.
- Drain the chicken and pat very dry. Lightly oil the grill grates and grill the chicken, flipping occasionally, until no longer pink near the bone, 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken pieces). Serve with a salad, wedges of cornbread and/or your favorite barbecue sauce on the side.
This chicken recipe offers sweet and savory flavors and a pleasant maple sauce. Tender and loaded with appeal, this entree will please everyone at the table.-Taryn Kuebelbeck, Plymouth Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. , Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cornstarch and cider until smooth. Stir in syrup and onion powder; add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken and turn to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 78mg cholesterol, Sodium 220mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED MAPLE-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN
This is a great weeknight recipe, as it's quick to make. The chicken can be left in the maple-chipotle marinade overnight or cooked shortly after mixing. A favorite in our house!
Provided by Amelia
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine chicken breasts, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, chipotle powder, oregano, paprika, cayenne, and celery salt into a marinating container and mix well. Let chicken marinate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place marinated chicken breasts on the center of the grill, reserving remaining marinade. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, spreading remaining marinade over chicken using a basting brush every few minutes to properly glaze. Flip and continue to cook and baste until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.6 calories, Carbohydrate 47.4 g, Cholesterol 67.2 mg, Fat 17.4 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 804.9 mg, Sugar 38.8 g
MAPLE BARBECUE GRILLED CHICKEN
Sweet, sticky, charred, and crispy: Barbecued chicken is one of the surest signs of summer. Store-bought sauce has nothing on this easy homemade version, which uses maple syrup for sweetness and Sriracha for heat. Use whatever bone-in chicken parts you like and save the leftover sauce for everything else you plan to grill this week.
Provided by Chris Morocco
Yield 4-6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium. Cook garlic, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook, stirring constantly and scraping bottom of pan, until slightly darkened, about 3 minutes. Add maple syrup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and Sriracha. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until flavors have come together, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Transfer about half of barbecue sauce to a heatproof bowl and set aside for serving.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high indirect heat (for a charcoal grill, bank coals on one side of grill; for a gas grill, leave one or two burners off); oil grate. Season chicken generously with salt. Grill chicken over direct heat, turning every minute, until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Move chicken over indirect heat. Cover, positioning vent (if your grill has one) over chicken, and continue to grill, keeping grill covered as much as possible and turning every 5 minutes or so, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 140°F-145°F, 18-25 minutes depending on the size of the pieces. Baste chicken with barbecue sauce and grill, turning and basting occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 160°F for breast and 165°F for dark meat, about 10 minutes longer.
- Arrange chicken on a platter. Serve with reserved barbecue sauce alongside.
- Do Ahead: Barbecue sauce can be made 2 weeks ahead. Transfer to an airtight container; cover and chill.
MAPLE-MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
- Coat chicken lightly with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350-400 degrees).
- Place chicken on rack; grill, uncovered, 15 minutes, basting often with mustard mixture.
- Turn chicken, and grill 15 additional minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken registers 180 degrees, basting often with mustard mixture.
GRILLED MAPLE-CHILE CHICKEN
The sweet-spicy marinade really intensifies the chicken's grilled flavors and elevates it to a new high for chicken! For a wonderfully deep maple flavor, use a dark amber syrup, if you can find it. Time does not include 30 minutes to 1 hour of marinating time.
Provided by NcMysteryShopper
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Toss onion slices with 2 teaspoons of salt on a shallow dish. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add maple syrup and chili paste and stir to combine.
- Add chicken breasts and coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Spray your grill with cooking spray and light it.
- Remove chicken from marinade and brush off most of the onion.
- Grill the chicken over a moderately hot fire for about 4 minutes per side, or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Transfer to a platter and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.2, Fat 3.1, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 75.5, Sodium 140, Carbohydrate 14.9, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 12.7, Protein 25.3
GREEN MOUNTAIN MAPLE BARBECUED CHICKEN
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Stir maple syrup, chili sauce, vinegar and mustard in small saucepan until well blended. Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange chicken on barbecue. Grill until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing generously with sauce, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
More about "maple mountain dew grilled chicken recipes"
GRILLED SWEET AND SMOKY CHICKEN - GRILL MATES
GRILLED MAPLE-GLAZED CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MAPLE MOUNTAIN DEW GRILLED CHICKEN | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
GREEN MOUNTAIN MAPLE BARBECUED CHICKEN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MAPLE MOUNTAIN DEW GRILLED CHICKEN | ANNETTE | COPY ME THAT
MAPLE MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS - TASTE AND TELL
THE ONLY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE YOU WILL EVER NEED - MAPLE AND …
GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE EASY AND DELICIOUS! - WRITTEN REALITY
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH A QUICK MAPLE SAUCE - RICARDO
MAPLE ROSEMARY GRILLED CHICKEN - DAMN DELICIOUS
GRILLED MAPLE-BRINED CHICKEN - RICARDO
MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE KEY INGREDIENT IN THIS GRILLED CHICKEN …
HOMEMADE MOUNTAIN DEW SODA RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
CHIPOTLE MAPLE CHICKEN (GRILL OR STOVE TOP) - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
MAPLE BBQ GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS | GRILL MATES - MCCORMICK
MAPLE BUTTERMILK GRILLED CHICKEN | CANADIAN LIVING
MAPLE MOUNTAIN DEW GRILLED CHICKEN | RECIPE | RECIPES, CHICKEN …
MAPLE MOUNTAIN DEW GRILLED CHICKEN | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
MAPLE DIJON GRILLED CHICKEN - CLOSET COOKING
SPICED GRILLED MAPLE LIME CHICKEN | CANADIAN LIVING
MAPLE WHISKEY GRILLED CHICKEN | A FARMGIRL'S KITCHEN
GRILLED MAPLE MUSTARD CHICKEN - COOKS WELL WITH OTHERS
GRILLED MAPLE MUSTARD CHICKEN - WHAT THE FORK
MAPLE GLAZED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - THE RECIPE REBEL
RECIPES USING MOUNTAIN DEW SODA - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
EASY SUMMER DINNERS - PREPEAR
STICKY MAPLE BARBECUE CHICKEN - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
MOUNTAIN DEW CHICKEN RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
PRINTABLE RECIPE:... - SIX SISTERS' STUFF | FACEBOOK
MAPLE MOUNTAIN DEW GRILLED CHICKEN | CAROL | COPY ME THAT
MOUNTAIN DEW CHICKEN RECIPE - BOY SCOUT TRAIL
MAPLE MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN - PLAIN CHICKEN
SIX SISTERS' STUFF ON TWITTER: "THIS MAPLE MOUNTAIN DEW GRILLED …
GRILLED MAPLE-CHILE CHICKEN RECIPE - DANIEL BRUCE | FOOD & WINE
You'll also love