MICROWAVE MAC 'N' CHEESE
My family prefers homemade macaroni and cheese over the kind you get out of the box. This recipe is an easy way to keep them happy. Whenever we have a family get-together, I bring this comforting dish. Its "from scratch" taste can't be beat. -Linda Gingrich, Freeburg, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes; stir. Cover and cook at 50% power for 3 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil. , Combine flour and milk until smooth; gradually stir into macaroni mixture. Add cheese. Cover and cook on high for 6-8 minutes or until the macaroni is tender and sauce is bubbly, stirring every 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543 calories, Fat 33g fat (20g saturated fat), Cholesterol 87mg cholesterol, Sodium 1311mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
MICROWAVE 5-MINUTE MAC 'N' CHEESE RECIPE BY TASTY
- Mix the macaroni, water, and salt in a microwaveable mug.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, then stir.
- Add the milk, cheese, salt, and pepper, then stir.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds, stir, and garnish with a sprinkle of chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448 calories, Carbohydrate 65 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 19 grams, Sugar 4 grams
MICROWAVE MAC AND CHEESE
This from-scratch mac and cheese cooks in one bowl, and you don't have to boil the macaroni or cook the cheese sauce separately. Plus, it's ready in less than half an hour. A blend of American and Jack cheeses makes the sauce smooth and tangy.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Stir the macaroni, 1 cup of the milk and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl. (It is important that you use a bowl large enough to prevent the milk from boiling over.) Cover tightly with plastic wrap; cut a small slit in the center with the tip of a paring knife to vent excess steam. Microwave on high (at 100 percent power) for 4 minutes in either an 1,100- or a 700-watt oven. Uncover (be careful to avoid the hot steam) and stir. Cover and microwave on high (at 100 percent power) until the macaroni is about two-thirds cooked, a little harder than al dente, 1 1/2 minutes in an 1,100-watt oven or 3 1/2 minutes in a 700-watt oven.
- Add the remaining cup of milk, American cheese, Jack cheese, Parmesan, cream cheese and mustard. Stir well, cover tightly and microwave on high (at 100 percent power) until all the cheeses have melted, 4 minutes in an 1,100-watt oven or 4 1/2 in a 700-watt oven. Stir until thoroughly combined. If there are still some pieces of unmelted cheese, microwave again, covered, in 30-second increments. (The sauce will continue to thicken as it sits.) If desired, transfer to a decorative dish for serving.
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE
- In a 2-qt.
- microwave-safe dish, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes; stir.
- Cover and cook at 50% power for 4 minutes for until mixture comes to a boil, roating a half turn once.
- Combine flour and milk until smooth; stir into macaroni mixture.
- Add cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 minutes or until the macaroni is tender and sauce is bubbly, rotating a half turn once and stirring every 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 608.2, Fat 33, SaturatedFat 20.4, Cholesterol 87.7, Sodium 1522.2, Carbohydrate 55.9, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 6.1, Protein 21.9
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE
A nice microwave alternative to baked macaroni and cheese. Vary the recipe by using farfalle, fusilli, or rotini pasta. You may add cooked chicken or tuna to this recipe for a more hearty meal.
Provided by Kristin Gowin
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook the elbow macaroni until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe covered casserole dish, cook the onions and butter or margarine on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta, milk, and cubed cheese and stir. Cook for 11 to 12 minutes on high, stirring well after 4, 8, and 11 minutes. The mixture will still be runny at this stage. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let stand for 5-8 minutes before serving. The sauce will thicken as it cools slightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 659.4 calories, Carbohydrate 54 g, Cholesterol 91.5 mg, Fat 35.2 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 31.2 g, SaturatedFat 21.8 g, Sodium 1158.7 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE FOR ONE
Use any cheese you want. Today I used 4 cheese Mexican and blue. If I used bland cheese I'd add some sriracha or mustard. The bowl or mug has to be big enough so it doesn't boil over. Microwave time varies on watts.
Provided by sheepdoc
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place macaroni and water in a bowl, Stir.
- Microwave 6 minutes, stir every 2 minutes.
- Add cheese and milk, stir.
- Microwave to melt cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257.5, Fat 9.9, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 24.8, Sodium 372.8, Carbohydrate 29.5, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 0.9, Protein 12.1
MICROWAVE MAC 'N' CHEESE
Pasta, pronto! Jack Monroe's easiest ever macaroni and cheese makes a delicious solo supper or packed lunch - just pop it in the microwave at work
Provided by Jack Monroe
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Pasta, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Find a mug that holds twice the volume of your dry pasta - the bigger, the better. Add the macaroni and your liquid of choice. Cover with cling film and pierce 3 times. Stand the mug in a microwave-proof bowl to catch any spillages, and cook in the microwave on High for 2 mins. The liquid will bubble up and over the sides, so tip any liquid from the bowl back into the mug (be careful as it will be very hot) and give it a good stir. Leave to stand for 1 min.
- Repeat twice more or until the pasta is cooked (it may take longer depending on the pasta), then remove from the microwave. Stir through the butter, cheese and spinach or Marmite, if using. The heat from the pasta should melt the cheese and wilt the spinach, but if not, pop back in the microwave for 30 secs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 601 calories, Fat 27 grams fat, SaturatedFat 17 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 55 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 1.8 milligram of sodium
More about "microwave macaroni and cheese recipes"
HOW TO MAKE EASY MAC AND CHEESE - MICROWAVE RECIPE
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE IN A MUG | BIGGER BOLDER …
HOW TO MAKE ONE-BOWL MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE
MICROWAVE MAC & CHEESE - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF …
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE - TEKDEEPS.COM
INSTANT MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE - THE VIEW FROM GREAT …
KRAFT MACARONI AND CHEESE MICROWAVE RECIPE - MINSK KRISTAL
5 MINUTE MICROWAVE MAC AND CHEESE IN A MUG RECIPE (VIDEO)
MICROWAVE MAC & CHEESE (EASY, 5-MINUTE CHEESY MACARONI!)
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE IN A MUG - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
FIVE MINUTE MICROWAVE MACARONI CHEESE RECIPE - 9KITCHEN
CREAMY MAC AND CHEESE IN THE MICROWAVE | ANYDAY
MAC AND CHEESE IN THE MICROWAVE - STEAMY KITCHEN RECIPES …
EASY WAY TO MAKE ONE-BOWL MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE!
CREAMY MICROWAVE MACARONI & CHEESE - FLIPPED-OUT FOOD
HOMEMADE MICROWAVE MAC AND CHEESE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE • MIDGETMOMMA
CAN YOU MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE - CHEESEPROCLUB.COM
BEST MICROWAVE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
10 BEST BAKED MACARONI MICROWAVE RECIPES | YUMMLY
5 MINUTE HOMEMADE MAC AND CHEESE | EASY MAC & CHEESE RECIPE
MICROWAVE MAC AND CHEESE (+ VIDEO) - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
HOMEMADE SINGLE-SERVE MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE IN A MUG!
ONE BOWL MICROWAVE MAC AND CHEESE - EASY AND DELISH
MICROWAVE BAKED MACARONI WITH CREAMY CHEESE TOPPING
MACARONI CHEESE ( MICROWAVE RECIPES) - TARLA DALAL
MICROWAVE MACARONI - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
HOMEMADE MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE - HEZZI-D'S BOOKS …
HOW TO MAKE MAC AND CHEESE IN THE MICROWAVE - RACHEL COOKS®
EITAN BERNATH - COOKING MAC & CHEESE IN A MICROWAVE?!
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE — HUNGER RECIPES
MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE - AMERICAN RECIPES
MICROWAVE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
EASY HOMEMADE MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
MICROWAVE MAC AND CHEESE - THE ALMOND EATER
MACARONI AND CHEESE MICROWAVE BOWL - MINSK KRISTAL
HOW TO MAKE KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE IN THE MICROWAVE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #eggs-dairy #pasta #microwave #kid-friendly #cheese #dietary #one-dish-meal #comfort-food #pasta-rice-and-grains #elbow-macaroni #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love