- Fill a short glass with ice. Pour in vodka and melon liqueur, and stir. Top off with lemon lime soda, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.9 calories, Carbohydrate 40.4 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 34.5 mg, Sugar 12.1 g
- Cut melon in half, remove seeds, and cut into very small pieces.
- Place fruit in vodka, steep 1 week.
- Strain and squeeze hard, add syrup, age approximately 3 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.6, Sodium 1.5, Carbohydrate 1.4, Fiber 0.6, Protein 0.2
More about "midori liqueur recipes"
MIDORI DRINK RECIPES: 14 VIBRANT COCKTAILS - LOVETOKNOW
Occupation Mixologist And Barsmarts GraduateEstimated Reading Time 5 minsAuthor Karen FrazierPublished 2016-09-13
- Midori Melon Ball. This refreshing cocktail is a must for melon season; the fresh melon balls make for a fun and tasty garnish. You can use honeydew, watermelon, cantaloupe, or any of your favorites.
- Japanese Slipper. This Midori cocktail was born in the '80s and is a tasty, reasonably low in alcohol option for anyone looking for something that's sweet and not too boozy.
- Blue Bahama. Longing for tropical breezes and sand between your toes? Enjoy a Blue Bahama cocktail, a colorful and tasty mix of Midori, blue curaçao, gin, triple sec, rum, vodka, and tequila.
- Midori Sour. The most popular and arguably well-known Midori cocktail, the sour, balances out Midori's sweetness perfectly. Serves one. Ingredients. 1 ounce Midori.
- Midori Splice. If you're in the mood for something tropical, try a Midori Splice. You'll instantly be whisked away to an island paradise. Makes one drink.
- Midori Illusion. This delightful Midori drink can also be served up or as a shooter. Makes one cocktail. Ingredients. 2 ounces Midori. ½ ounce vodka. ½ ounce triple sec.
- Honeydew Martini. The Honeydew Martini is perfect for anyone who loves a fruity twist on the Martini. It's an easy to make cocktail that requires few ingredients and has just the right amount of sweetness.
- Atomic Dog Shooter. This vivid green shot is sweet and delicious, and it goes down super smoothly. Ingredients. ½ ounce Midori. ½ ounce Malibu rum. ½ ounce dark rum.
- Melon Mojito. Melon and mint is a delicious combination, and this sweet green Mojito is refreshing and delicious. Ingredients. 10 mint leaves. ¾ ounce Midori.
- Midori Daiquiri. In the Midori daiquiri, replace the sweet (simple syrup) with Midori for an interesting twist on the original. Ingredients. ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice.
THE TOTALLY UNIRONIC RETURN OF MIDORI | PUNCH
4 OF THE MOST POPULAR MIDORI COCKTAILS
MIDORI SOUR COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
10 BEST MIDORI COCKTAILS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST MIDORI DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MIDORI SOUR RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
13 SIMPLE MIDORI COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
4.8/5 (4)Published 2021-10-25Category Beverages, Recipe Roundup
- Midori Sour. Since it’s the one that most people know, I decided to start with the Midori sour. Of course, you can easily whip it up with sour mix, but this homemade recipe is far superior.
- Green Demon. If you could sum up the green demon in just one word, it would be sour. But it’s sour in the very best way imaginable. All its flavor comes from the lemonade and Midori.
- Shamrock Punch. If you’re in the mood for something a bit sweeter, try the shamrock punch instead. Its light yellowish-green color will remind you of Mountain Dew, but its taste is much sweeter.
- Midori Martini. This lovely yellow drink combines vodka, Midori, lemonade (or lemon juice), and simple syrup. You’ll also add a maraschino cherry for a splash of contrasting color.
- Green Hawaiian Cocktail. The green Hawaiian always reminds me of a pineapple, and that’s not just because of the way it tastes. The color is light, unripe-fruit-green at the bottom, but it lightens to a vibrant yellow at the top.
- Mermaid Drink. This drink proves once again that blue curacao’s brilliant blue hue can blot out whatever other colors you have in a mixed drink. It completely engulfs the Midori’s bright green.
- Midori Colada. This creamy, icy drink is a pina colada made with melon liqueur instead of pineapple, vodka instead of rum, and a few other things (simple syrup, lemon juice, and blue curacao).
- Grinch Sangria. I love everything about this drink, from its green color to the strawberry hearts on the rim. It’s beautiful, fun, and the ideal holiday drink.
- Midori Illusion. This vibrantly neon green drink looks stunning at the club under all those party lights, and luckily, it tastes great, too. With only five ingredients – Midori, vodka, triple sec, pineapple juice, and lemon juice – it’s quick and straightforward to make, taking no more than 2 minutes.
- Key Lime Pie Margarita. Here’s another drink that looks awesome for Christmas. It’s creamy, rich, and tangy, just like the Key lime pie from which it takes its name.
MOST POPULAR DRINK RECIPES MADE WITH MIDORI® MELON LIQUEUR.
THE PERFECT MIDORI SOUR RECIPE - YOGITRITION
60 MIDORI COCKTAIL RECIPES IDEAS | FUN DRINKS, COCKTAIL RECIPES ...
THE BEST MIDORI SOUR - LIMONCELLO KITCHEN
MIDORI SOUR DRINK RECIPE - MYBARTENDER
THE BEST VIBRANT AND BRIGHT MIDORI SOUR RECIPE - SUGAR & CLOTH
8 SUBSTITUTES FOR MIDORI IN COCKTAILS - TASTYLICIOUS
MIDORI SOUR COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
WHAT IS MIDORI MELON LIQUEUR? - THE SPRUCE EATS
TOP 15 MIDORI DRINKS WITH RECIPES - ONLY FOODS
BEST MIDORI SOUR – A COUPLE COOKS
DIY MELON LIQUEUR RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
MIDORI LIQUEUR RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE MIDORI SOUR RECIPE | VINEPAIR
MIDORI SOUR COCKTAIL RECIPE | COCKTAIL SOCIETY
BEST MIDORI COCKTAILS RECIPES - LIQUORISTA
MIDORI MARTINI - CRAZY FOR CRUST
MIDORI MELON LIQUEUR RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RECIPES WITH MIDORI MELON LIQUEUR | DEPORECIPE.CO
3 MIDORI COCKTAILS WORTH TRYING – A COUPLE COOKS
MIDORI BUNDT CAKE - COOKIE MADNESS
VIBRANT MIDORI SOUR DRINK RECIPE | HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
CARIBBEAN WATER RECIPE: MIDORI AND COCONUT RUM COCKTAIL
HOW TO MAKE MIDORI MELON LIQUEUR | TOP SECRET RECIPES
MIDORI SOUR – MAKE THE CLASSIC 1970S STUDIO 54 RECIPE
WHAT ARE THE BEST MIDORI COCKTAILS? - THE COCKTAIL BIRD
WHAT IS MIDORI? - LIQUOR.COM
MELON LIQUEUR RECIPE (MIDORI COPYCAT) | RECIPES.NET
DIY MIDORI RECIPE FOR YOUR MIDORI SOURS - THRILLIST
MIDORI COCKTAIL - BAKE PLAY SMILE
MIDORI MELON LIQUEUR, WHAT IT IS AND WHAT COCKTAILS TO MIX
MIDORI CREAM LIQUEUR - MAGIC SKILLET
10 BEST MIDORI LIQUEUR SUBSTITUTES - SUBSTITUTE COOKING
COCKTAIL RECIPES | MIDORI - THE ORIGINAL MELON LIQUEUR
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to drink Midori?Instructions 1 Chill a cocktail glass. 2 In a cocktail shaker, combine the Midori, triple sec, and lemon juice. 3 Add the ice and shake. 4 Strain the ingredients into a cocktail glass. 5 Garnish the glass with honeydew melon slice or lemon wheel.
How do you mix Midori liqueur with Sprite?Pour the liqueurs into a cocktail glass. Add lemonade, and serve. Pour Midori melon liqueur over ice in a highball glass. Add Sprite, pineapple juice and cranberry juice on top. Pour the melon liqueur onto two ice cubes in a highball glass. Add a few drops of green curacao, and fill with 7-up or sprite.
How do you make Midori sour?Here’s how to make a Midori Sour, a bright green cocktail with a zingy melon flavor! Ditch the sour mix for this fresh homemade version. Add the Midori, lime juice, lemon juice and ice to a low ball glass and stir. Pour in the soda water. Add the garnishes and serve. Looking for more? We’ve got them:
What are the ingredients in Midori?With only five ingredients – Midori, vodka, triple sec, pineapple juice, and lemon juice – it’s quick and straightforward to make, taking no more than 2 minutes. It has a mildly tart taste, but the alcohol comes through too strongly in this one to be too mouth-puckering sour.