- In a large bowl, stir together the pudding mix with the milk and coffee until very thick. In another large bowl, beat the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla using an electric hand mixer until soft peaks form. Reserve 1/4 cup for garnish. Stir one-third of the whipped cream into the pudding to lighten it. Fold the remaining whipped cream gently into the pudding. Spoon into dessert glasses and refrigerate until ready to serve. Mousse can be made ahead up to 4 hours in advance. When ready to serve, top each with a small dollop of the reserved whipped cream and sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Stir 1 tablespoon chilled brewed espresso or strong coffee into 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding. Beat 3/4 cup heavy cream with 1 tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form. Fold into the mocha pudding. Top with chocolate shavings.
MOCHA MOUSSE ESPRESSO CUPCAKES~ROBYNNE
My most requested cupcake! Coffee and Chocolate Lovers Rejoice! There is no better pairing in my opinion, and if you share my affection, you will love these cupcakes!
Provided by Robynne Glenn
Number Of Ingredients 20
- 1. Prepare and bake cake as directed on box. Allow to cool completely.
- 2. While cupcakes are cooling, add espresso powder to vanilla and let it dissolve. Mix the mousse ingredients together with a hand mixer until ingredients are incorporated and filling is creamy. Spoon mousse into a ziploc bag and seal. Refrigerate until ready to fill cupcakes.
- 3. When cupcakes are cool, take a paring knife and cut a circle in the top of the cupcake and gently lift and remove circle. Cut a bottom corner of the ziploc bag filled with mousse and squeeze mousse into the hole you made in the cupcakes. Place circle back on top of the filling. Don't worry that it stick up, you will never see it under the frosting. Do this to all the cupcakes. I had some pudding left over.
- 4. Dissolve espresso powder in vanilla. Combine frosting ingredients in a large bowl. Begin mixing on low speed until combined. Whip the frosting on high until fluffy and holds it's shape when peaks are formed. Be sure to taste the frosting, adding more espresso powder/vanilla as needed.
- 5. Frost cupcakes and top with chocolate sprinkles and espresso bean.
MOCHA MOUSSE PIE
Coffee and chocolate are perfectly paired in this lovely layered dessert from Beverly Gottfried, Candler, North Carolina. A convenient chocolate crumb crust holds the fluffy filling.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside to cool. , Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream, coffee granules, sugar and vanilla on low until coffee and sugar are dissolved. Beat on high just until stiff peaks form. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. , Gradually fold remaining cream mixture into cooled chocolate until well blended. Pour into pie crust. Spread with reserved cream mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours. , Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474 calories, Fat 36g fat (20g saturated fat), Cholesterol 82mg cholesterol, Sodium 128mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
This is a recipe from my childhood. Kids can make this recipe by themselves. It's very good and good for you.
Provided by AmyZoe
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- For 10 seconds in blender, blend gelatin, instant coffee, and cold water.
- Then add boiling water, cocoa, and honey and blend another 10 seconds.
- Blend remaining ingredients for a final 10 seconds.
- Blend until dissolved and refrigerate for 5minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109.5, Fat 4.4, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 15.5, Sodium 66.5, Carbohydrate 11.6, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 10.5, Protein 6.1
More about "mocha mousse espresso cupcakesrobynne recipes"
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MOCHA MOUSSE RECIPE - WOMAN'S DAY
Cuisine FrenchEstimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 8Total Time 1 hr
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk together the egg yolks, espresso powder, 4 tablespoons granulated sugar, and 1/2 cup cream.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture lightly coats the back of a spatula (do not let the mixture simmer or boil), 2 to 3 minutes.
DECADENT MOCHA CUPCAKES-ESPRESSO FROSTING | HOMEMADE FOOD ...
4.4/5 (63)Category Cupcake CornerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 28 mins See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE | OR WHATEVER YOU DO
5/5 (1)Category DessertServings 6Total Time 15 mins
- Take 1/2 cup of your chilled whipping cream and place it into a chilled metal or glass bowl. Whip it until stiff peaks form, and set aside.
- In another bowl, add your egg yolks, coffee, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in a metal or pyrex bowl. Make a double-boiler by placing a pan with an inch of water at the bottom and get it to a slow simmer, and then place your metal or pyrex bowl over the top.
- Cook the egg yolk mixture, stirring continuously for several minutes. You want it to double in volume and lighten in color significantly. An instant-read thermometer (like the Thermapen, linked below, should show the mixture at 160° before you pull it.
- Take the bowl off of the double boiler, and mix in the chocolate and stir until it is fully melted. Let it cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
EASY MOCHA MOUSSE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 12Total Time 4 hrs 10 mins
- Cook milk in a heavy nonaluminum saucepan over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until tiny bubbles begin to appear around edges of pan. Remove from heat.
- Combine chocolate morsels and next 4 ingredients in a blender. Process mixture on low speed 20 seconds or until smooth. With blender running on low, add milk in a slow, steady stream, processing 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 cup chocolate mixture into each of 12 (5-oz.) glasses. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours. Top with whipped cream, and garnish, if desired.
EASY MOCHA MOUSSE WITH WHIPPED COFFEE TOPPING - SWEETNESS ...
5/5 (1)Category MousseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 23 mins
- MousseHeat half of the cream in a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat until bubbles begin to form around the edges.
- Place the chocolate and coffee into a large heatproof bowl. When the cream comes to the boil, pour it over the chocolate. Leave for a few minutes for the chocolate to start to melt, then whisk until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth, then stir in the remaining half of the cream. (Adding this cold cream helps cool the mixture down faster).
- Refrigerate until very well chilled - at least several hours or ideally overnight. If you’re in a hurry you can place the bowl in the freezer to speed the cooling process. Just make sure you check and stir it regularly to make sure it doesn’t actually freeze!
- Once the mousse mix is fully chilled, whip it with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. If it seems like it's still a little too soft to pipe, you can refrigerate the bowl of mousse again for 10 minutes or so until it firms up some more.
KETO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE | MOCHA KETO MOUSSE RECIPE
4.5/5 (13)Category DessertsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins See details »
CHOCOLATE MOCHA MOUSSE - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
Reviews 37Category SweetsCuisine FrenchTotal Time 31 mins
- Separate the eggs while they're cold, and place the whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and allow them to come to room temperature.* Place the yolks in a medium sized heat proof bowl.
- Fill a large sauté pan with 2 inches of water. Place over the stove top and bring to a simmer. Add 1/4 cup of the sugar, cooled espresso, and sea salt to the egg yolks and whisk to combine. Place in the bowl of gently simmering water, and whisk constantly until the yolks almost double in volume, and reach a temperature of 160 degrees, about 1 minute.
- Remove the bowl from heat and add the chopped chocolate, whisking until melted and fully incorporated. Set aside and allow the mixture to come to room temperature, whisking occasionally.
- Once the egg whites reach room temperature, fit a stand mixer with the whisk attachment and beat at medium speed until frothy. With the mixer still running, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar a little at a time. Increase the speed to medium high and whip until stiff, glossy peaks form. When the wire whip is dipped into the whites, turned right side up and the whites stand straight up at the tip, they're ready.
DARK MOCHA MOUSSE | MIDWEST LIVING
5/5 (1)Total Time 4 hrs 40 minsServings 2
- In a small saucepan bring 1/3 cup of the whipping cream just to boiling over medium-high heat. Remove from heat. Add chopped chocolate (do not stir). Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth. Let stand at room temperature until slightly thickened.
- In a small metal bowl or the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks and sugar with a wire whisk until combined. Place over gently boiling water (metal bowl or upper pan should not touch water). Cook, stirring rapidly with a whisk, about 10 minutes or until egg mixture begins to thicken (160°F). Remove from heat.
- Add coffee mixture to warm egg mixture; whisk until combined. Beat egg mixture with an electric mixer on medium speed about 5 minutes or until mixture is cool; set aside.
CHOCOLATE MOCHA MOUSSE - GLORIOUS TREATS
Reviews 15Category DessertServings 6Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Before gathering your ingredients, place mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer to chill 5-10 minutes. Chilling the bowl will help the whipped cream whip up faster and fluffier.
- In a small bowl, add 2 T. water. Sprinkle gelatin over water, stir, then set aside for 1 minute to allow the gelatin to absorb the water.
- Pour the hot coffee into the bowl of gelatin and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Once fully dissolved, set aside to cool.
- Retrieve your chilled mixing bowl and add heavy cream. Beat cream on medium-high speed 1-2 minutes until it begins to thicken. Reduce speed to low, then while still mixing, slowly add powdered sugar, then cocoa powder and vanilla.
CHOCOLATE MOCHA MOUSSE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
4/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsServings 6 See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE RECIPE | A CORK, FORK, & PASSPORT
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
HOW TO MAKE A CAFE MOCHA (RECIPE) - ESPRESSO & COFFEE GUIDE
5/5 (2)Servings 1Cuisine AmericanCategory Drinks See details »
CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO MOUSSE RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
3.1/5 (436)Calories 408 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 25 mins See details »
ONE YEAR MOCHA CAKE WITH FUDGE FILLING AND ESPRESSO ...
See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE ESPRESSO CUPCAKES~ROBYNNE | ESPRESSO CUPCAKES ...
See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE CHEESECAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE CAKE FILLING RECIPE- TFRECIPES
See details »
EGGLESS MOCHA MOUSSE | GELATINE FREE CHOCOLATE COFFEE ...
See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE ESPRESSO CUPCAKES~ROBYNNE #MOCHA …
See details »
MOCHA MOUSSE | GELATIN FREE EGGLESS CHOCOLATE COFFEE ...
See details »
You'll also love