MUSHROOM PHYLLO TARTLETS
These bite-sized appetizers are quick and simple to make, with the help of store-bought prepared mini phyllo shells.
Provided by IHeartDogs
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add shallots, cooking until softened about 2 minutes
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender and almost all liquid is cooked away, stirring occasionally
- Add wine and cook until wine is almost evaporated, stirring occasionally
- Sprinkle flour over mushroom mixture and cook and stir until well blended, about 2 minutes
- Increase heat to high and add cream, stirring well until mixture comes to a boil
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley, lemon juice, salt and cayenne, and let cool slightly
- Place prepared phyllo shells on a baking sheet and fill almost to the top with mushroom mixture
- Bake for 5-8 minutes until heated through
- Serve warm
CHANTERELLE MUSHROOM AND BACON TARTLETS
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute shallots until they begin to brown. Add garlic and mushrooms, and cook until tender. Deglaze pan with brandy, and season with thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, milk, Swiss cheese, cream cheese, and bacon. Fold in mushroom mixture. Spoon evenly into phyllo cups, and place cups on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until filling is set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108.7 calories, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 24.9 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 132.4 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
WILD MUSHROOM TARTLETS
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add the shallot and garlic, stirring constantly for 1 minute. Add the chopped mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Transfer the mushroom mixture to a food processor and add the goat cheese. Add the oil and parsley. Pulse until the mixture comes together. Season with salt and pepper and pulse again.
- Spoon mushroom filling into tartlet shells and place on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Garnish with sliced mushroom and chopped chive before serving.
MUSHROOM PHYLLO TARTLETS
These are really easy, can be made ahead, frozen etc... and are quite tasty warm or cold. If you are intimidated by phyllo dough (don't be, phyllo is your friend, and very forgiving) you could use Crescent dinner rolls, rolled and cut into squares, for the pastry.
Provided by Lois M
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, shallots and garlic & flour; mix well.
- Cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add cream and cheese; mix well.
- Cook 2 to 3 more minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently; set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in a small dish in microwave.
- Brush one sheet of phyllo with butter, place another sheet on top, and brush with butter, repeat, do not butter top of last sheet.
- Cut phyllo into 24 equal squares, and place each square into ungreased mini muffin cups.
- Spoon one heaping teaspoon mushroom mixture into each cup.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
More about "mushroom phyllo tartlets recipes"
MUSHROOM-STUFFED PHYLLO CUPS | SOUTHERN LIVING
Total Time 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine mushrooms, shallot, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped, about 15 times.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add mushroom mixture, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add sherry and chopped thyme. Cook, stirring constantly, until most sherry evaporates, about 30 seconds. Add cream; bring to a boil. Boil, stirring constantly, until thickened slightly, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and add ½ cup of the cheese, stirring until melted.
- Place phyllo shells on a rimmed baking sheet. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of mushroom mixture into each cup, and sprinkle remaining ¼ cup of cheese over shells (about ½ teaspoon per shell). Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and additional thyme. Serve warm or at room temperature.
MUSHROOM & GRUYERE CHEESE PHYLLO TARTLETS | RECIPE FOR A PARTY
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
CHEESY MUSHROOM PHYLLO TARTLETS RECIPE
2.9/5 (8)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsServings 6Calories 197 per serving
CREAMY MUSHROOM TARTLETS | EASY APPETIZER - MINISTRY OF …
5/5 (4)Calories 132 per servingCategory Appetizer
10 BEST PHYLLO DOUGH TARTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PHYLLO MUSHROOM BUNDLES - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES ...
Servings 8Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Appetizers, Main DishTotal Time 35 mins
CHEESY MUSHROOM TARTLETS | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 18Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Appetizers
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Sprinkle each puff pastry sheet with about 1/2 cup Parmesan, and gently press with a rolling pin to adhere. Cut each sheet into 9 (3-inch) squares. Gently press squares, cheese sides down, into 2 lightly greased (with cooking spray) 12-cup muffin pans. Place 1 teaspoon cream cheese into each tartlet. Chill, uncovered, while preparing mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add Marsala, salt, thyme, and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Divide mushrooms among tartlets. Sprinkle evenly with fontina. Bake in pre-heated oven until pastry is golden brown and cheese is melted, 18 to 22 minutes. Run a small offset spatula around each tartlet to loosen. Transfer to a wire rack. Garnish with thyme leaves; serve warm.
HERBED MUSHROOM TARTS WITH GRUYERE - FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
Cuisine FrenchCategory AppetizersServings 25-30Total Time 1 hr 40 mins
- Prepare mini phyllo dough shellsÂ on a baking sheet according to package directions, and set aside.
- Add mushrooms, herbs and spices, and continue cooking until mushrooms are soft and barely any liquid remains.
RUSTIC MUSHROOM TART RECIPE | EATINGWELL
4.3/5 (2)Total Time 1 hrCategory Healthy Dessert Tart RecipesCalories 155 per serving
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, leek and salt and cook, stirring, until the leek starts to soften and the mushrooms release their juices, about 3 minutes. Pour in wine and simmer until the liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet (approximately 12 by 17 inches) with parchment paper. Lay one large sheet of phyllo on the prepared pan. (If using the smaller
- size, slightly overlap two sheets to form a rectangle.) Keep the remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap or wax paper and a damp kitchen towel.
WILD MUSHROOM TARTLETS - CUTCO
Servings 24Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CHEESY MUSHROOM AND LEEK PHYLLO TART RECIPE
4/5 (80)Total Time 55 minsServings 12Calories 82 per serving
10 BEST MUSHROOM IN PHYLLO PASTRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM PHYLLO TARTS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
Servings 30Calories 97 per serving
6 ESSENTIAL MUST HAVE DELICIOUS PHYLLO CUP RECIPES
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
RICOTTA DOUBLE MUSHROOM PHYLLO PASTRY TARTLETS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
MUSHROOM & GOAT CHEESE TARTLETS | FOODTALK
MUSHROOM PHYLLO TARTS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PHYLLO TART RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
10 PHYLLO CUP APPETIZER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
WILD MUSHROOM TARTLET - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
MINI MUSHROOM TARTLETS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PARMESAN MUSHROOM TARTLETS RECIPES
MUSHROOM TARTLETS FOOD - ALLFOODSRECIPES.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #appetizers #vegetables #finger-food #mushrooms #brunch #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook mushrooms in a cream cheese tartlet?Place 1 teaspoon cream cheese into each tartlet. Chill, uncovered, while preparing mushrooms. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
How do you cook phyllo dough?Melt 1/2 stick butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for 1 minutes. Pour in wine, stir to mix, and cook for five minutes, or until all liquid is cooked off. Turn off heat and set aside. Unroll phyllo dough. Cut stack in half. Working quickly, place 1 sheet on a flat surface and brush lightly with melted butter.
How do you fill a phyllo Cup?Just pop them in the oven as your guests arrive and they will be piping hot. You can make the filling in advance and fill the phyllo cups right before party time. If you can’t find the gourmet fresh mushroom blend, use any combination of mushrooms you can find to equal 8 oz going into the food processor.
What is the best way to cook mushrooms for pesto?Melt 1/2 stick butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for 1 minutes. Pour in wine, stir to mix, and cook for five minutes, or until all liquid is cooked off. Turn off heat and set aside.