Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute the pepper and onion until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the garlic salt. Add the BBQ sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a low simmer and add the chopped meat.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with water and bring to boil. Season liberally with salt and add spaghetti. Cook until al dente (firm but not hard), about 7 minutes, and drain. Toss spaghetti with sauce.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Cooked uncovered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour 15 minutes.
NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI
A barbecue pork and pasta dish that will make your whole family happy
Provided by Paula Deen
Categories bbq comfort food Family Supper
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Dice bell peppers and onions and sauté together in extra-virgin olive oil. Add the sautéed vegetables and cooked pork to the sauce and continue to simmer for up to 1 hour. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Pour sauce over cooked pasta and serve.
- Combine ketchup, water, brown sugar, 3 oz white sugar, pepper, 1/2 tablespoon onion powder, mustard powder, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, corn syrup, and Neely's BBQ seasoning in a stockpot or large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Reduce temperature to low and simmer, uncovered, for at least 2 hours.
- Mix paprika, 2 oz white sugar, and 1 teaspoon onion powder and set aside.
THE NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI
A twist on a classic dish!
Provided by Brandy Bender @MisDisturbed19
Number Of Ingredients 23
- For the BBQ sauce: Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a stockpot or large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Reduce temperature to low and simmer- uncovered, for at least 2 hours
- For the spaghetti: Dice bell peppers and onions and saute together in extra-virgin olive oil. Add the sauteed vegetables and cooked pork to the sauce and continue to simmer for up to 1 hour. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Pour sauce over cooked pasta and serve.
NEELY'S BARBECUE SAUCE
Provided by Pat Neely
Categories Sauce Backyard BBQ Summer
Yield Makes about 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pot or a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Reduce the temperature to very low and simmer, uncovered, for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat, cool, and use as needed. Stored in a tightly sealed container, this sauce will keep in the fridge for up to 2 months.
NEELY'S BARBECUE SAUCE
Pat Neely: Brother Tony has a terrific palate, and his true genius is in having developed the right "tempo" for the barbecue sauce-and, boy oh boy, he never lets us forget it! This recipe, which includes Neely's Barbecue Seasoning and eleven other ingredients, became one of the keys to our success as restaurateurs. Now it can be the base of your own kitchen success. Memphis barbecue sauce is known for its sweet and tangy tomato base. This sauce keeps true to that tradition, striking a perfect balance between the sweet (they use brown and white sugar), the tangy (cider vinegar), and the tomato base (good ole ketchup!). Any self-respecting Memphis pit master will tell you that the sauce must complement the meat without overpowering it, and theirs does just that. At the restaurant the sauce is simmered for five hours, and we always taste the blend before cooking it, making sure we've got all the ingredients working. Over the years, we've learned that if it tastes good before it cooks, it's gonna be outstanding after a long, slow simmer. The end result: an insanely thick, rich, and sweet sauce, and the perfect adornment for any rack anywhere. Note: We never salt our Barbecue Sauce because of the sodium content in the ketchup and because other ingredients like onion powder and Worcestershire sauce provide so much flavor. Since our sauce is mostly used on grilled items (that are seasoned) and combined with other foods (like Barbecue Spaghetti and Molasses-Baked Beans), we don't want to end up with food that is too salty. So we err on the side of slightly underseasoning this sauce (although believe me, no one ever says that it lacks flavor). If your taste buds yearn for a little more salt, you can season the sauce-at the end of the cooking time-as you please.
Provided by By The Lake
Yield 5 cups
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For NEELY'S BARBECUE SAUCE, combine all of the ingredients in a large pot or a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Reduce the temperature to very low and simmer, uncovered, for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat, cool, and use as needed. Stored in a tightly sealed container, this sauce will keep in the fridge for up to 2 months.
- For NEELY'S BARBECUE SEASONING, stir together the ingredients in a small bowl. Stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, this seasoning will last for up to 6 months. Yields: about 2½ cups.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 447.8, Fat 5, SaturatedFat 0.8, Sodium 1162.8, Carbohydrate 107.6, Fiber 13.3, Sugar 81.3, Protein 7.5
COPYCAT NEELY'S BBQ SAUCE
Make and share this Copycat Neely's BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Provided by cookiedog
Yield 3 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer.
- Cooked uncovered, stirring frequently, for 2 hours.
More about "neelys bbq spaghetti recipes"
NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI - FOOD NETWORK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main-CourseServings 4
THE NEELY'S BARBECUE SPAGHETTI - GRILL GIRL
10 BEST NEELYS RECIPES | YUMMLY
NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI - TODAY.COM
BBQ SPAGHETTI RECIPE MEMPHIS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
THE FOODIE FASHIONISTA: THE NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI - BLOGGER
NEELYS BBQ SPAGHETTI RECIPES | FAST REVIEW
NEELY'S BBQ SEASONING RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BARBECUE SPAGHETTI: A MEMPHIS ICON | SOUTHERN LIVING
SEARCH FOR RECIPES
NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI | PARENTS
NEELY’S BBQ SPAGHETTI – RECIPES NETWORK
NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI - BIGOVEN.COM
THE NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI - BIGOVEN
BBQ SPAGHETTI RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BARBECUE SPAGHETTI: HOW TO MAKE THIS CLASSIC MEMPHIS DISH
RECIPES | PATNEELY
NEELY'S BBQ SPAGHETTI - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
NEELYS' BBQ SPAGHETTI AND BLOODY MARY! - CBS NEWS
NEELY'S BBQ RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BARBECUE SPAGHETTI RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE NEELYS' FAVORITE RECIPES! - CNBC
THE NEELYS' BARBECUE SPAGHETTI RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
NEELY'S B B Q SPAGHETTI ON BAKESPACE.COM
BBQ SPAGHETTI RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
NEELY'S BBQ SAUCE - BARBECUE BASKET
BARBEQUE SPAGHETTI RECIPE FROM PAT NEELY - COOKEATSHARE
NEELY'S BARBECUE SAUCE | COOKSTR.COM
PAT NEELY'S BBQ PORK SPAGHETTI! - PICKLER & BEN - YOUTUBE
THE BEST BBQ SPAGHETTI RECIPE | MONTANA HAPPY
DINNER TONIGHT: BARBECUE SPAGHETTI RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BBQ SPAGHETTI IS A MEMPHIS SIDE DISH OF HEARTY PROPORTIONS
THE NEELYS' MAC & CHEESE RECIPE | NEELYS MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE, …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love