NO-BAKE CEREAL BARS
With two kinds of cereal and peanut butter, these bars taste almost like candy. -Pauline Christiansen, Columbus, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 10 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir sugar and corn syrup until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat. Add peanut butter; mix well. Stir in cereals. Spread quickly into two lightly greased 15x10x1-in. pans. Cut into bars while warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 79mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
NO BAKE CEREAL BARS
This is a great recipe for kids! It's easy to make and you don't have to bake it. This is always a hit at potlucks and family get-togethers. Very colorful! My mom made this growing up, and I have seen different variations in cook books. Enjoy!
Provided by Amy Berry
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted oat cereal, rice cereal, peanuts and chocolate pieces; set aside. Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the corn syrup and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and quickly stir into the peanut butter and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the cereal mixture and mix well. Press into the prepared pan. Let stand until set. Cut into bars and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349.6 calories, Carbohydrate 42.7 g, Cholesterol 2.4 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 144.9 mg, Sugar 25.4 g
NO BAKE GRANOLA BARS
Great quick and easy granola bar recipe that kids can make. Perfect to throw in lunches or in your purse for travel. You can also add 1/4 cup wheat germ without changing the consistency. Change up the dried fruit, nuts, and chocolate for different flavors. I generally keep the bars in the refrigerator until I am ready to eat them, but these keep well to take to work or school.
Provided by Jessica Clara Noelle Grant
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir oats, peanut butter, flaxseed, honey, cranberries, chocolate chips, and almonds together in a bowl; press into a 9x11-inch baking dish, using the back of a spatula to press into a flat layer.
- Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 bars and wrap each individually in plastic wrap for storage.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 405.4 calories, Carbohydrate 46.3 g, Fat 21.7 g, Fiber 6.7 g, Protein 10.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 108.8 mg, Sugar 28.2 g
NO-BAKE BIRTHDAY CAKE BARS
Looking for a birthday treat to whip up in a snap? These no-bake cereal bars, complete with frosting and sprinkles, are just as sweet as baking up a birthday cake. And even if you're not celebrating a birthday, they're a special anytime treat.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Spray large bowl with cooking spray. Add cereal and 1/4 cup of the decors to bowl.
- Spray medium microwavable bowl with cooking spray. Add butter and marshmallows. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in 1/2 cup of the frosting and the white vanilla baking chips. Continue to microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until well blended.
- Pour hot marshmallow mixture over cereal mixture; stir until cereal is well coated. Press firmly in pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1/4 cup frosting uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds, stirring until melted and smooth. Drizzle over top of bar with fork. Sprinkle remaining sprinkles over top.
- Cool at least 1 1/2 hours until firm. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 27 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 115 mg, Sugar 14 g, TransFat 0 g
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER-CEREAL BARS
Peanuts, peanut butter and peanut butter baking chip--oh my! This is the no-bake cereal bar for peanut butter lovers!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with foil or parchment paper. Spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, peanuts and peanut butter chips; set aside.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter, honey and butter uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture is boiling and slightly thickened.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated. Using buttered back of spoon, press mixture very firmly in pan. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm enough to cut.
- For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered at room temperature up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 27 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 170 mg, Sugar 19 g, TransFat 0 g
1 MINUTE, NO BAKE, CEREAL BAR
My pantry is running very low on baking supplies, but I had a box of raisin-bran cereal that had too many raisins that I wanted to use up. So, I chose to adapt my other recipe: Recipe #357474 using what I had on hand. I think this turned out really nice and entirely different from the original version. I used peanut-hazelnut butter instead of peanut butter.
Provided by Geniale Genie
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 25 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix cereals and spices in a bowl.
- In a saucepan (or microwave oven), bring milk, brown sugar, peanut butter and honey to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute before removing from heat.
- Immediately add vanilla and cereal mix.
- Mix well.
- Pour onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Cover with another piece of wax paper.
- Flatten with a rolling pin, packing tightly.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 25 rectangles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 61.9, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.2, Cholesterol 0.7, Sodium 19.2, Carbohydrate 13.8, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 9.1, Protein 1.2
CEREAL BARS (NO BAKE)
This is a recipe I have adapted from CDkitchen "Gluten-Free Granola Bars Recipe". This has become a staple in our house! We make 2 batches of these a week, wrap them in parchment paper and seal them in an air tight glass container. Note: If you are gluten intolerant, you need to make sure that the rice and corn cereals you choose are gluten free. Some rice and corn cereals contain malt which is derived from barely. We use Nature's Path Rice cereal and Honey Sweetened Corn Flakes.
Provided by Gluten Free Berrys
Yield 24 bars, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix together corn flakes, rice cereal, sesame seed, pumpkin seeds, cranberries and coconut in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter over low heat
- Stir in marshmallows and continue to stir until all of the marshmallows are melted (watch the heat as you do not want to burn the mixture).
- When the mixture is smooth, add it to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is coated.
- Line 9 x 13 sheet with parchment paper (or butter).
- Spread the mixture evenly on the parchment paper with your hands.
- Allow to cool for about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars and store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144, Fat 9.8, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 10.2, Sodium 52.1, Carbohydrate 13.8, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 5.3, Protein 2.1
CHEWY NO-BAKE CEREAL BARS
These nutritious bars are a brilliant post-workout snack. They're gluten-free and easy to prepare with no baking involved
Provided by Miriam Nice
Yield Makes 8
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line the base of a 20 x 20cm baking tin with baking parchment. Put the seeds in a dry, non-stick pan over a medium heat and cook until they start to pop and turn golden. Transfer to a small bowl to cool.
- In a medium saucepan, soften the nut butter and honey over a low heat for about 2 mins, stirring continuously, until the mixture has warmed through.
- Take the pan off the heat. Stir in the cinnamon and cocoa powder, followed by the fruit and toasted seeds. Add the puffed rice and stir well to coat. Quickly transfer the mixture to the tin, spreading out evenly and pressing down with the back of a spoon to create a compact, even surface.
- Leave for 45 mins-1 hr to firm up, then slice into 8 bars with a sharp knife. Wrap in strips of baking parchment and secure with tape or string. Will keep in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 14 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 10 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
More about "no bake cereal bars recipes"
HEALTHY 3 INGREDIENT NO BAKE CEREAL BARS - THE BIG MAN'S …
5/5 (161)Category SnackCuisine AmericanCalories 195 per serving
4 EASY NO-BAKE CEREAL BARS | RECIPES - TASTY
30 NO-BAKE DESSERT BARS FOR WHEN YOU NEED TREATS FAST
NO BAKE CEREAL BAR IN 10 MINUTES. - THE BELLY RULES THE …
THE TOP 10 NO-BAKE BAR COOKIES RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
HEALTHY NO BAKE CEREAL BARS - SNEAKY VEG
NO-BAKE RICE KRISPIES GRANOLA BARS - 365 DAYS OF BAKING
NO BAKE CINNAMON CORN FLAKE CEREAL BARS RECIPE
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE CRUNCH BARS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
S'MORES CEREAL BARS RECIPE (JUST 15 MINS. & 4 INGR.)
NO BAKE CEREAL BARS WITHOUT MARSHMALLOWS | VEGAN
NO-BAKE HONEY NUT CHEERIOS SNACK BARS - AVERIE COOKS
HOMEMADE NO-BAKE CEREAL BARS - GOPUFF
NO BAKE CEREAL BARS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
THE BEST PERFECT BARS RECIPE (NO BAKE!) - EASY RECIPES
HOLIDAY NO BAKE CEREAL BAR RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL BARS - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER NO BAKE CEREAL BARS RECIPE (QUICK TO MAKE)
NO-BAKE CEREAL BREAKFAST BARS - NEILS HEALTHY MEALS
3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE CEREAL CRUNCH BARS - THE CONSCIENTIOUS EATER
EASY CHEERIOS CEREAL BARS RECIPE (3 INGREDIENTS!) - DINNER, THEN …
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CEREAL BARS - NO-BAKE DESSERT RECIPES
NO-BAKE CEREAL BARS RECIPE (USING ANY LEFTOVER CEREAL!)
REESE'S™ PUFFS™ NO-BAKE BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CEREAL BARS: NO - HOW TO MAKE CEREAL BARS: NO - TIMES FOODIE
NO BAKE HOMEMADE CEREAL BARS (5 INGREDIENTS!) | WORN SLAP OUT
EASY 4-INGREDIENT CEREAL BARS - I HEART NAPTIME
EASY NO-BAKE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
THE BEST NO BAKE CEREAL BARS - BUY THIS COOK THAT
NO BAKE CEREAL BARS - EATING BIRD FOOD
CEREAL BARS RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL BARS | RECIPES | CHEERIOS
NO BAKE CEREAL BARS RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
25 EASY CEREAL BAR RECIPES FOR SNACKING - INSANELY GOOD
NO-BAKE SWEET-AND-SALTY CEREAL BARS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
EASY NO-BAKE CEREAL BARS - HALF-SCRATCHED
CORNFLAKE NO BAKE BARS - EASY 5 INGREDIENT RECIPE - WHISK ME FREE
NO-BAKE BAR RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #easy #cookies-and-brownies #bar-cookies #dietary #number-of-servings
You'll also love