NO PEEK BEEF STEW
I got this recipe from an acquaintance during a woman's outdoor weekend. It is different from the other no peek stews in that it uses ginger ale for the liquid. Great served over egg noodles.
Provided by KelBel
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put all ingredients together in an oven safe covered casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 4 hours. DO NOT PEEK.
- Serve over egg noodles.
NO PEEK STEW
This recipe is a no hassle formula. No browning the meat, just cut up your ingredients, mix together, bake and serve. This is great for those who don't have much time to fuss in the kitchen. This recipe is also great with elk meat or venison.
Provided by STK FD WIFE
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix all and put in a large casserole dish or Dutch oven.
- Cover slightly.
- Bake at 250 for 5 hours.
- DO NOT UNCOVER!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 517.2, Fat 7.7, SaturatedFat 3.1, Cholesterol 96.8, Sodium 1735.8, Carbohydrate 75.2, Fiber 9.9, Sugar 20.2, Protein 40.6
NO PEEK IRISH BEEF STEW
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- In a roasting pan, combine the meat, carrots, onions and potatoes. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, tapioca flour and juice cocktail and mix well. Pour this mixture over the meat and vegetables and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246.4 calories, Carbohydrate 13.3 g, Cholesterol 50.7 mg, Fat 14.7 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 124.3 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
NO-PEEK OVEN BEEF STEW
- Mix all ingredients in a large oven-proof dish or dutch oven. Cover with foil, and the lid. Bake at 250 degrees 4 to 5 hours! No Peeking!! :-)
NO-PEEK BEEF STEW
A real standard in our household -- great for company, and my husband always raves! NOOOOOO preparation (except opening cans!). Cooks all day in the slow cooker, and then YUM! Serve over rice or noodles.
Provided by Lovesmurfs
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place beef stew meat, condensed French onion soup, condensed cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and dry red wine into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.5 calories, Carbohydrate 9.3 g, Cholesterol 85.4 mg, Fat 24.3 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 904.5 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
More about "no peek beef stew recipes"
NO PEEK BEEF TIPS RECIPE BY ANDREA - COOKPAD
10 BEST OVEN BEEF STEW WITH TAPIOCA RECIPES | YUMMLY
NO PEEK BEEF TIPS - REAL MOM KITCHEN - 5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS
Reviews 10Estimated Reading Time 1 min
INSTANT POT NO PEEK STEW - 365 DAYS OF SLOW COOKING AND ...
4.8/5 (5)Total Time 20 minsCategory BeefCalories 223 per serving
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 10 minutes. Perform a quick release by moving the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up allow the pot to sit for a full natural pressure release or about 15 minutes. Then remove the lid.
SLOW COOKER BEEF STEW - HEARTY OLD FASHIONED RECIPE ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 10 hrs 15 minsCategory SoupCalories 348 per serving
SLOW COOKER NO PEEK STEW - JAMIE GELLER
Servings 6Total Time 26 mins
NO PEEKING ALLOWED BEEF CASSEROLE | RECIPELION.COM
5/5 (11)Category Casseroles
NO-PEEK BEEF STEW | 12 TOMATOES
4/5 (170)Category DinnerServings 6Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Add stew meat, potatoes, carrots, onions, and peas to casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper, though go easy on the salt as there is a lot in the soup. Stir to combine.
MAGIC NO PEEK BEEF STEW - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
RECIPE: NO PEEK STEW AND LAZY OVEN STEW (BAKES 5 HOURS ...
Category Main Dishes-Chilis, StewsReply to ISOFrom Betsy at Recipelink.com, 01-12-2005
NO-PEEK BEEF STEW FOR A WINTER WARM UP - COUNTRYSIDE
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
NO PEEK BEEF STEW - BIGOVEN.COM
EASY NO-PEEK BEEF STEW - THRIVING HOME
4.6/5 (7)Calories 319 per servingCategory Beef
NO PEEK STEW – CROCK POT! | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
NO PEEK BEEF STEW | BEEF STEW MEAT RECIPES, BEEF STEW ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
NO PEEK STEW - 365 DAYS OF SLOW COOKING AND PRESSURE COOKING
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 50 secsServings 6Calories 203 per serving
PEEK BEEF - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HOUR BEEF RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
NO-PEEK BEEF STEW (A.K.A. FIVE-HOUR BEEF STEW)
NO-PEEK BEEF STEW I USE 2/3 CUP OF RED WINE INSTEAD OF 1/2 ...
NO PEEK STEW - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
NO PEEK BEEF STEW RECIPE
NO PEEK BEEF STEW RECIPES
#course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #beef #american #easy #beginner-cook #fall #kid-friendly #winter #dietary #one-dish-meal #seasonal #comfort-food #low-carb #inexpensive #northeastern-united-states #low-in-something #meat #taste-mood #savory #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to cook no Peek beef stew?*Pour 1/2 c V-8 juice over all (I use 1 small individual can about 6 ounces). *Cover tightly and bake for 5 hours @ 250.
What's the best way to make beef stew?Cooks all day in the slow cooker, and then YUM! Serve over rice or noodles. Place beef stew meat, condensed French onion soup, condensed cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and dry red wine into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
How long do you cook beef stew in a slow cooker?Place beef stew meat, condensed French onion soup, condensed cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and dry red wine into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
What kind of vegetables go in beef stew?The tender beef is simmered for hours with carrots, potatoes, onions and celery to create a thick and tasty beef stew for a cold winter evening. Now that the polar vortex is over, let me share with you how we survived.