NUTTY BUTTERMILK OAT PANCAKES
- In a large bowl, combine oats and buttermilk; let stand for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda; stir into oat mixture. Add oil and egg. Fold in pecans. Let stand for 10 minutes. , Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until the second side is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339 calories, Fat 19g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 571mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
BUTTERMILK OATMEAL PANCAKES
- Mix buttermilk and oats in a large bowl; allow to rest about 5 minutes. Stir flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt into oat mixture. Add eggs and vegetable oil; mix until just combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle; cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448.1 calories, Carbohydrate 54.4 g, Cholesterol 97.9 mg, Fat 19.6 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 14.1 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 858.8 mg, Sugar 8.3 g
BUTTERMILK OATMEAL PANCAKES
These pancakes use rolled oats soaked overnight in buttermilk. They have wonderful flavor and texture. Time to make does not include overnight soaking.
Provided by quixoposto
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Soak oats in buttermilk overnight. Add eggs and butter. Mix dry ingredients and add to liquid mixture.
Plan ahead the batter needs to chill for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight. These pancakes are incredibly light!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 15 pancakes (approx)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl combine the first 6 dry ingredients.
- In another smaller bowl whisk together buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla until well blended; add to the dry ingredients, whisk until blended (there might be some small lumps that still remain).
- Cover and chill for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Drop about 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet.
- Cook the pancakes until the bottoms are golden brown and bubbles form on top (about 2 minutes).
- Turn the pancakes over and cook until the bottoms are golden brown, brushing the skillet with more oil or butter if necessary.
- In a large bowl, combine buttermilk and oats; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the egg, milk and oil. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda; stir into oat mixture just until moistened., Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is lightly browned. Serve with syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423 calories, Fat 20g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 112mg cholesterol, Sodium 663mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
More about "nutty buttermilk oat pancakes recipes"
OAT MILK PANCAKES - HEALTHFUL BLONDIE
NUTTY WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
FLUFFY BUTTERMILK PANCAKES WITH OATMEAL AND PECANS – MY ROI LIST
CRACKER BARREL BUTTERMILK PANCAKES COPYCAT RECIPE
NUTTY BUTTERMILK OAT PANCAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
BUTTERMILK-OATMEAL PANCAKES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
NUTTY OATMEAL BUTTERMILK WAFFLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
OAT BUTTERMILK PANCAKES RECIPE - CHATELAINE
NUTTY OAT PANCAKES - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
NUTTY BUTTERMILK OAT PANCAKES RECIPE
OAT FLOUR PANCAKES WITH BUTTERMILK SYRUP AND FRIED APPLES
12 WHOLE MILK SUBSTITUTES FOR BAKING AND COOKING - RECIPES.NET
HARVEST GRAIN AND NUT PANCAKES - EVERY LITTLE CRUMB IHOP COPYCAT …
BUTTERMILK OATMEAL PANCAKE RECIPE - FRIDAY WE'RE IN LOVE
BUTTERMILK-OAT PANCAKES RECIPE
OATMEAL BUTTERMILK PANCAKES
OATMEAL AND BROWN BUTTER PANCAKES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
HEALTHY OATMEAL OLIVE OIL AND BUTTERMILK PANCAKES
FOR THE BEST OATMEAL PANCAKES, TOAST YOUR OATS AND BROWN YOUR …
NUTTY BUTTERMILK OAT PANCAKES | RECIPE | OAT PANCAKES, OAT …
NUTTY OATMEAL PANCAKES | WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY
OAT FLOUR PANCAKES: MOIST & FLUFFY | HEALTHY TASTE OF LIFE
OATMEAL BUTTERMILK PANCAKES - SAVVY BAKER
NUTTY BUTTERMILK OAT PANCAKES | RECIPE | OAT PANCAKES, MILK …
BUTTERMILK-OAT-BRAN PANCAKES (LOW GI) RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BUTTERMILK OATMEAL PANCAKES - FRANCOISE'S KITCHEN
OAT MILK PANCAKES (THICK & FLUFFY!) - COOKIE DOUGH DIARIES
OAT FLOUR PANCAKES - DARN GOOD VEGGIES
OATMEAL BUTTERMILK PANCAKES | CANADIAN LIVING
BLENDER OATMEAL PANCAKES RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
17 OATMEAL PANCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FLUFFY BUTTERMILK PANCAKES - CREME DE LA CRUMB
OATMEAL BUTTERMILK PANCAKES WITH WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR - VINTAGE …
OAT MILK PANCAKES - DAIRY FREE PANCAKES WITH VEGAN OPTION
RECIPE NUTTY BUTTERMILK OAT PANCAKES RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BLUEBERRY OAT PANCAKES - HEALTHNUT NUTRITION
IHOP HARVEST GRAIN N' NUT PANCAKES (COPYCAT RECIPE)
NUT, GRAIN, AND OAT PANCAKES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
GRANDMA'S BUTTERMILK OATMEAL PANCAKES - FOX VALLEY FOODIE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Quaker Oat flour pancakes?Just combine our Quaker® Oat Flour with some sugar, cinnamon and other common household ingredients and add to a heated skillet until golden brown. Quick, sweet, and great Oat Flour Pancakes with Sunday morning breakfast—or brunch if you slept in! 2 Ea. Eggs; whole Heat skillet over medium-low heat or electric griddle to 375° F.
What is the best way to make pancakes?Delicious pancakes that are a great way to start the day! Mix buttermilk and oats in a large bowl; allow to rest about 5 minutes. Stir flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt into oat mixture. Add eggs and vegetable oil; mix until just combined. Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
What is the best way to make oatmeal cookies?Mix buttermilk and oats in a large bowl; allow to rest about 5 minutes. Stir flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt into oat mixture. Add eggs and vegetable oil; mix until just combined. Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
How do you make a 2 2 egg pancake?2 Ea. Eggs; whole Heat skillet over medium-low heat or electric griddle to 375° F. Combine dry and wet ingredients into separate containers. Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet and stir until well mixed and without large clumps. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto lightly greased skillet.