ONE-POT CHICKEN SPINACH BACON ALFREDO RECIPE BY TASTY
- Cook the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Add the chicken and cook until no pink is showing. Remove the chicken.
- Cook the spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper with the bacon until the spinach has wilted.
- Put the chicken back in, add the milk, then stir.
- Bring the milk to a boil, then add the pasta.
- Stir constantly for about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Add the parmesan, then mix until the cheese has melted. Serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1071 calories, Carbohydrate 101 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 77 grams, Sugar 18 grams
CREAMY CHICKEN BACON PESTO PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: bacon, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, garlic, spinach, milk, fettuccine, pesto, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from the pot and set aside.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook to the pot and cook until softened. When onions are caramelized, add spinach and cook until wilted. Add the milk and bring to boil. Add the fettuccine to the boiling milk and cover. Cook the fettuccine over medium heat until the milk thickens and the pasta is cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pot. Stir in the pesto and Parmesan. Garnish with parsley and more Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1238 calories, Carbohydrate 115 grams, Fat 49 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 81 grams, Sugar 23 grams
CREAMY SPINACH CHICKEN PASTA WITH BACON
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crispy, 10 to 12 minutes. Set bacon on paper towels to drain.
- Season chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add seasoned chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
- Melt butter in the large skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add tomatoes and cook until juices start to release, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Mix in paprika, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper flakes. Slowly add cream; bring mixture to a boil. Mix in Parmesan cheese, bacon, chicken, and parsley until well combined. Stir in pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 634 calories, Carbohydrate 40.5 g, Cholesterol 147.6 mg, Fat 39.1 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 31.9 g, SaturatedFat 19.8 g, Sodium 722 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
ONE-POT CHICKEN BACON SPINACH PARMESAN PASTA
The flavors of this pasta dish work together so nicely. And it couldn't get much easier since you cook everything together in one pot.
Provided by Andrea P.
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a large stockpot, saute bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to a medium bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add chicken to the bacon fat and cook until center is no longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon to the same bowl as the bacon.
- Saute onion in bacon fat for 1 minute. Add garlic and saute for an additional minute.
- Sprinkle in the flour, dried minced onion, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, water and milk. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to a boil. Add pasta. Cook for 9-11 minutes or until al dente, stirring every 1-2 minutes to prevent the pasta from sticking to the bottom.
- Remove from heat and stir in spinach, breaking it up to spread throughout the pasta and sauce. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese until it's incorporated. Stir in the bacon and chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top. Serve warm.
More about "one pot chicken bacon spinach parmesan pasta recipes"
ONE POT PARMESAN CHICKEN, SPINACH AND ORZO - RECIPE RUNNER
4.3/5 (214)Category Skillet + One Pot MealsServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- To a large pot or skillet, add the olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and season with the Italian seasoning, granulated garlic, salt and pepper. Cook about 4-5 minutes or until chicken is mostly cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add the onion and baby spinach to the pot and cook about 2-3 minutes or until soft. Pour in marinara sauce, water and balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil, then reduce to a strong simmer.
- Add in the chicken and orzo, stir, then cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the orzo is cooked to your liking. Stir in 1/4 cup each of the Parmesan and mozzarella cheese and taste for seasoning. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the dish and cook another 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh chopped basil or parsley if desired.
ONE-POT CHICKEN SPINACH BACON ALFREDO - TODAY.COM
CHICKEN BACON SPINACH PASTA - THE COZY COOK
- Butterfly the chicken breast and cut the seam to create 2 thinner slices, each about an inch thick. Season each side generously with Italian seasoning and desired amounts of salt and pepper.
- Sear the chicken in the hot skillet on each side. Refrain from moving the chicken around as it sizzles, it will hinder the nice golden sear color. If the pan gets too hot, reduce the heat to medium. Each side will take 3-5 minutes. Once each side is a nice, golden brown and the middle is cooked, set the chicken aside.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA (ONE POT) | ONE POT RECIPES
- In a large nonstick pot, mix together broth, milk, ranch powder and cook on medium heat until partially combined.
ONE-POT CREAMY CHICKEN AND BACON PASTA RECIPE - SIMPLEMOST
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
10 BEST CHICKEN SPINACH PENNE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN AND BACON PASTA WITH SPINACH AND TOMATOES IN ...
ONE-POT CHICKEN SPINACH BACON ALFREDO RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory PastaServings 4Total Time 35 mins
BACON AND SPINACH PASTA WITH PARMESAN - BUDGET BYTES
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Cut the bacon across the strips into one-inch pieces. Sauté the bacon in a large skillet until it is brown and crispy (no extra fat needed). Remove the browned bacon to a bowl with a slotted spoon. Carefully pour the fat off into a separate bowl, leaving about one tablespoon in the skillet.
- While the bacon cooks, dice the onion. Once the bacon is removed and the fat is drained from the skillet, add the diced onions and sauté until they are soft and transparent. Allow the moisture from the onions to dissolve some of the browned bits off of the bottom of the skillet.
- Add two cups of chicken broth to the skillet and dissolve off any remaining browned bits of bacon drippings from the bottom of the skillet.
- Finally, add the uncooked pasta to the skillet, place a lid on top, and let the skillet come to a boil over high heat. Once it reaches a boil, give it a quick stir, turn the heat down to low, and let simmer for 10 minutes with the lid in place. Give the skillet a stir to loosen the pasta from the bottom every few minutes or so, replacing the lid quickly each time. After 10 minutes the pasta should be tender and most of the broth absorbed. There should be a little bit of thick, saucy broth remaining in the bottom of the skillet.
BACON PASTA (ONE POT) - ONE POT RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In the same nonstick pot, add 1 tsp oil and heat over medium heat. Cook bacon until almost cooked.
- Add 2 tsp oil, garlic, red chili flakes and cook for a few minutes until garlic becomes golden brown and bacon is nice and crispy.
ONE-POT CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA WITH BACON - DASH OF HERBS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large pot, cook the bacon over medium heat. Once the bacon is crisp, drain most of the bacon grease. Add the cubed chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Once all the chicken pieces are cooked through, remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- Add the onion, asparagus and mushrooms and cook until the onion is translucent and the mushrooms have released some of their juices, about 7 minutes. Add the garlic and spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted, about 10 minutes. Finally, add the sun-dried tomatoes and season with the salt and pepper.
- Pour the milk into the pot, and the heavy cream and bring to a boil. Add the noodles and cook for 12 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked through. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
SPINACH PARMESAN PASTA WITH CHICKEN ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain, reserving about 1/4 cup of pasta water. Add noodles back to the pot with the reserved pasta water and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, season chicken strips with salt & pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over mid-high heat. Add chicken to melted butter in skillet and sear for 3-5 minutes on each side until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and is nicely browned on the outside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in the skillet and add 10 ounces of fresh spinach, 1/2 to 1 tablespoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt. Cook while stirring, until the spinach is wilted. About 5 minutes. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper as needed. NOTE: I use a full tablespoon of garlic in this recipe. If you think that might be too much for your taste, then start with 1/2 tablespoon. You can add more after you wilt the spinach and give it a taste.
- Add the spinach/chicken mixture to the pot with the noodles and grate on 1/4 to 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and toss to combine. Enjoy!
ONE POT CREAMY TOMATO CHICKEN SPINACH PASTA RECIPE ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a deep pot (or Dutch oven) combine pasta, water and chicken. Add oregano and pinch of salt . Water needs to cover the pasta.
- Turn burner on high and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Cook for a few additional minutes, if the water has not been absorbed and chicken has not been fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and add sauce, cream cheese, more salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano. Stir so the cream cheese and sauce can incorporate. Add spinach. Cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese on top. Taste and add more salt if needed. Serve.
ONE POT BACON GARLIC CHICKEN AND SPINACH DINNER
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Remove bacon from pan, do not drain grease, and set aside and crumble when cool (while chicken is cooking).
ONE POT CREAMY BACON SPINACH PASTA - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
4.4/5 (31)Category Pizza And PastaCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the diced bacon until crispy. Transfer the bacon to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the milk, broth, and cajun seasoning to the skillet. Bring to a boil and add in the noodles. Stir constantly for 10 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
ONE-POT BACON PASTA RECIPE - BBC FOOD
- Heat half the oil in a wide casserole or frying pan. (You can also cook this in a large saucepan, but you may need to break the spaghetti in half to make it fit later.)
- Fry the sliced bacon over a medium heat for 1½–2 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add the remaining oil, garlic and chilli, if using, and cook for a few seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and stir well. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the pasta is tender, but there is still plenty of liquid in the pan, add the tomatoes and spinach leaves. Cook for 4–5 minutes, or until the tomatoes are soft, but holding their shape and nearly all the liquid has been absorbed.
CHICKEN AND SPINACH SKILLET PASTA (30 MINUTE MEAL ...
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a deep 12-inch skillet or sauté pan and place it over MEDIUM heat. Add the chopped chicken and cook, stirring frequently. Season the chicken with Italian seasoning, a touch of salt, and black pepper, and continue cooking for 3 or 4 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan and add the onions. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes, until softened and lightly browned. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or two until fragrant. Add the broth, tomatoes, pasta, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Stir in the cooked chicken and bring to a boil, cover skillet, and reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW. Simmer until the pasta is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the half and half and mozzarella and simmer for minute or two until warmed through and the cheese has melted. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the fresh spinach until it wilts from the heat of the pasta. Top with Parmesan and serve.
ONE POT CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA - THE CHUNKY CHEF
- To a large pot or skillet (I used my dutch oven), add a drizzle of olive oil and heat over MED-HIGH heat. Add chicken, season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Cook about 5 minutes, until chicken is most of the way cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and cook about 2-3 minutes, until soft. Pour in marinara sauce, fill up empty sauce jar with water and add to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a strong simmer.
- Add chicken and pasta, stir, then cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, until pasta is cooked to your liking. Stir in parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the dish and cook another 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and gooey.
ONE-POT GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE WITH SPINACH AND ...
ONE-POT CHICKEN BACON SPINACH PARMESAN PASTA RECIPE - FOOD ...
ONE-POT CHICKEN BACON SPINACH PARMESAN PASTA - PLAIN.RECIPES
ONE POT CHICKEN BACON AND GOAT CHEESE RECIPE BY TASTY
ONE POT CHICKEN BACON SPINACH PARMESAN PASTA
BACON AND SPINACH PASTA WITH PARMESAN RECIPE | …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #poultry #chicken #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions