- Remove the large outside leaves from the artichokes. Cut 1-inch off the top of the remaining leaves and scoop out the choke from the center of the artichoke.
- Make the stuffing by mixing together the bread crumbs, onion, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, tomatoes, capers, olives, and salt and pepper to taste.and fill the center of the artichokes.
- Cover the bottom of a heavy casserole, large enough to hold the artichokes comfortably, with olive oil. Heat until it is warm, then add the artichokes. Pour over the white wine, cover and simmer gently for about 1 hour.
STUFFED ARTICHOKE HEARTS
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat; remove from heat and set aside. Place the Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl, and set aside.
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each artichoke bottom so it will stand, and gently press your thumb into the center of each to form a depression for the filling. Sprinkle the artichoke bottoms with lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and chives in a bowl, and mix well. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each artichoke bottom.
- Dip each stuffed artichoke bottom into the melted butter, roll in Parmesan cheese, and place into the prepared baking dish. Bake about 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tops of the artichokes are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.4 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Fat 19.7 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.4 g, Sodium 920.1 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
PARMESAN ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place artichoke hearts in a glass mixing bowl. Mix in cheese, garlic powder, mayonnaise and parsley until well coated. Spread mixture in 9x13 inch glass baking dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until bubbly, about 25 to 35 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300.1 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 34.5 mg, Fat 21.8 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 15.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 1079.3 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
ROASTED ARTICHOKES WITH PARMESAN BREADCRUMBS
Artichokes were one of those vegetables that really intimidated me. They just seemed so hard to prepare. But, once you get the hang of it, it's really easy. I like to serve mine with a lemon-garlic aioli for dipping.
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- For the artichokes: Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl. Add water.
- Trim the top 1 inch off the tops of the artichokes. Use kitchen shears to trim the pointy edges off the leaves. Trim the ends of the artichokes. Cut the artichokes in half through the centers. Use a spoon to scoop out the fuzzy chokes and the purple leaves. Place the artichokes in the lemon water as you work to prevent them from browning.
- Shake off the water from the artichokes and place, cut-sides down, in a small baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the artichokes are tender, 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small skillet. Add the panko and cook until toasted, about 2 minutes. Remove to a small bowl and let stand until room temperature, about 10 minutes. Stir in the lemon zest, Parmesan and parsley.
- Make the lemon-garlic aioli: Stir together the mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, turn over the artichokes and sprinkle with the panko mixture, stuffing some between the leaves. Drizzle or dip with the aioli.
ARTICHOKE-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
This is something I came up with one night. I love stuffed chicken breast, but I wanted something different. Serve this with vegetables of choice, warm bread and a nice tossed salad. You can leave the italian seasoning and red onion off the top, if you wish, but I thought it nice... just experimenting.
Provided by VickyJ
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line sheet pan with aluminum foil and treat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice chicken breast in half carefully and open up to a larger piece (butterfly).
- Salt and pepper both sides.
- Mix next 7 ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup mozz cheese for the topping.
- Place 1 Tbsp of filling on each opened breast and fold over gently.
- Bake for 30 min or until chicken is done. (this could vary due to the thickness of the chicken breast and your oven).
- Take out and top each breast with 1 Tbsp of mozz cheese, a bit of reserved minced red onion and italian seasoning.
- Put back in the oven for 5 min, or until cheese just starts to melt.
PARMESAN ARTICHOKE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Mix the artichokes, Parmesan, and thyme in a small bowl.
- Cut a 2-inch pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast.
- Stuff a quarter of the artichoke mixture into each pocket.
- Rub the breasts with EVOO and and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium. Grill the chicken, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
More about "parmesan stuffed artichokes recipes"
LEMON PARMESAN STUFFED ARTICHOKE BOTTOMS - FROM A …
4.5/5 (45)Total Time 40 minsCategory Appetizers And SnacksCalories 115 per serving
- Coat a baking dish large enough to hold all the artichoke bottoms with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, pine nuts, parsley and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl.
ITALIAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES WITH LEMON, MINT, AND PARMESAN
4.8/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Appetizer, Side DishCalories 274 per serving
- Start by cleaning the artichokes. Give them a good rinse, then trim the stem leaving about 2 inches.
- Peel the outside of the stem away to expose the tender insides. Finally, cut away the very top of the artichoke to expose the inner petals.
- Place artichokes in a large pot with enough water to cover half of the artichoke. Then, add 3-4 tablespoons of salt, and a drizzle of olive oil to the water for seasoning.
SICILIAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES WITH PARMESAN AND GARLIC á …
Reviews 2Servings 3Cuisine ItalianCategory Side Dish
- Prepare a large bowl of cool water big enough to hold the artichokes. Cut one lemon in quarters. Squeeze three quarters into the water and throw the used quarters in the bowl. Save the last lemon quarter.
- To trim the artichoke: Remove large, hard leaves at the base. Cut the stem off to create an even base for the artichoke to sit on. With a chef’s knife, lay the artichoke on its side and cut off the approx. 1 inch tip of the artichoke including most of the leaves with sharp tips. With a kitchen shears, snip off any remaining sharp points off the remaining leaves.
- With the remaining lemon quarter, rub the lemon on the cut top to prevent browning. Submerge the trimmed artichoke in the lemon water while preparing the remaining artichokes.Take out one artichoke. Turn upside down on a wooden board and press down gently with your palm to open and loosen the leaves. Turn upright, and with your fingers, firmly spread the leaves apart to make pockets.
- Place one slice of Romano/Parmesan cheese in each leaf pocket, stuffing as many leaves as you can. The inner, light green leaves will not open.
PARMESAN & GARLIC STUFFED GRILLED ARTICHOKES RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
ARTICHOKE-PARMESAN STUFFED TILAPIA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROASTED ARTICHOKES WITH PARMESAN - SAPORITO KITCHEN
ULTIMATE STUFFED ARTICHOKE RECIPE | COOKING ON THE …
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
STUFFED ARTICHOKE HEARTS WITH BREADCRUMBS & PARMESAN
10 BEST ITALIAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
PARMESAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES - NZ HERALD
SICILIAN STYLE STUFFED ARTICHOKES - GARLIC GIRL
STUFFED ARTICHOKES - SOBEYS INC.
PARMESAN ROMANO STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE
PARMESAN-STUFFED ARTICHOKES | RECIPES | WW USA
Cuisine ItalianCategory Lunch,DinnerServings 4Total Time 3 hrs 38 mins
STUFFED RED MULLET WITH PARMESAN & ARTICHOKE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
PARMESAN-STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
GARLIC PARMESAN-STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE BY TASTY
ARTICHOKE-PARMESAN STUFFED TILAPIA RECIPE | HEALTH.COM
ARTICHOKE PARMESAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS - PLAIN CHICKEN
ARTICHOKE PARMESAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS | TRAEGER GRILLS
PARMESAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES - HUNGRY HANNAH
ARTICHOKE & PARMESAN CHEESE STUFFED PEPPERS RECIPE
GARLIC PARMESAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES - EATS BY THE BEACH
INA GARTEN STUFFED ARTICHOKES - CHEFS & RECIPES
ITALIAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE - EVOLVING TABLE
PARMESAN-STUFFED ARTICHOKES | HEALTHY RECIPES | WW CANADA
BUTTERY STUFFED ARTICHOKES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE | KITCHN
ITALIAN-STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE - FROM A CHEF'S KITCHEN
GARLIC PARMESAN-STUFFED ARTICHOKES | RECIPES, ARTICHOKE RECIPES, …
GARLIC PARMESAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE
PARMESAN STUFFED ARTICHOKES | RECIPES, ARTICHOKE RECIPES, FAVORITE …
PARMESAN & BREADCRUMB STUFFED ARTICHOKES - ALYSSA AND CARLA
CHEESY CHICKEN LASAGNA STUFFED SHELLS ARE GOOEY PERFECTION: TRY …
PANCETTA, SHALLOT, PARMESAN AND LEMON ZEST STUFFED ARTICHOKES - CTV
STUFFED ARTICHOKES RECIPE - APPETIZER ADDICTION
BABY ARTICHOKES STUFFED WITH PANKO, PARMESAN, AND GARLIC
STUFFED ARTICHOKES - SAFEWAY
ARTICHOKE & PARMESAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
ARTICHOKE & PARMESAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
You'll also love