PASTA AL TONNO
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water, then drain the spaghetti in a colander.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the capers and garlic and cook, stirring, until the garlic is golden, about 1 minute. Add the bruschetta topping, red pepper flakes and a pinch of black pepper and cook, stirring, until hot, about 4 minutes.
- Add the drained spaghetti to the skillet along with the tuna, parsley and about 1/2 cup of the reserved cooking water. Add more cooking water to loosen if desired and serve.
I found this recipe in a cookbook from my mother's sorority. For a fun look, substitute half of the rotini with wagon wheel pasta.-Carol Buckman, Colony, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni. , In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer with half the pasta and meat mixtures. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup each mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. , Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372 calories, Fat 21g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 61mg cholesterol, Sodium 992mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
PASTA AGLIO, OLIO E PEPERONCINO
This late-night Roman staple is astonishingly full-flavored. Start the water before you do anything else, because the sauce takes less than 10 minutes start to finish.
Provided by Mark Bittman
Categories dinner, easy, lunch, pastas, main course
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Put a pot of salted water on to boil. Remove the stems of the peperoncini, halve them lengthwise, then slice them into 1/4-inch lengths. Put the oil, garlic and peperoncini in a large deep pan set over medium-high heat, and cook until the garlic is translucent and golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the parsley to the pan, and turn off the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until it is aldente, nearly but not quite done and still a bit chalky in the middle. Drain, and reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- When the oil has cooled for a couple of minutes, add 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water, and reduce over high heat by about half. Add the pasta, and stir vigorously as it continues to cook. Add the reserved pasta water a bit at a time as necessary to finish cooking the pasta, and develop the thickened sauce. Season with salt, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 641, UnsaturatedFat 31 grams, Carbohydrate 65 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 11 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 298 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams
CHEF JOHN'S SPAGHETTI AL TONNO
Spaghetti al tonno is one of my all-time favorite go-to pasta dishes. I love a classic meat sauce as much as the next half-Italian, but when I want something quick and easy for a weeknight meal, I reach for the tuna. What if you don't like fish? Then this is perfect. The taste and texture is really closer to a veal sauce than one made with fish.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir anchovy and capers in hot oil until anchovy crumbles, about 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour white wine, oregano, and red pepper flakes into the skillet and increase heat to high; cook until mixture reduces and about 3 tablespoons of liquid remain, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir tomatoes into the skillet and bring to a simmer. Season tomato mixture with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until slightly reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Stir tuna and 1/4 cup parsley into tomato sauce, breaking up tuna with a wooden spoon while stirring. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until almost cooked through and still slightly firm to the bite, 9 to 11 minutes. Drain and transfer spaghetti back to the pot.
- Pour tomato sauce over spaghetti into the pot; stir to combine, cover the pot with a lid, and let sit until spaghetti is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Ladle spaghetti into bowls, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, and sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and parsley over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 619.5 calories, Carbohydrate 79.5 g, Cholesterol 14.2 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 6.7 g, Protein 31.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 706.5 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
QUICK PEPPERONI PASTA
- Cook and drain pasta; set aside, keeping warm.
- In a large skillet melt margarine; sauté mushrooms and pepperoni. Drain off fat.
- Stir in spinach till wilted, about 1 minute.
- Add pasta, basil and lemon juice with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Toss together and serve sprinkled with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306.5, Fat 7.4, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 6, Sodium 189.1, Carbohydrate 48.1, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 2.5, Protein 13.3
PEPPERONI 'N' TOMATO PASTA
A casual dinner turns into a bow-tie affair when I toss pasta, mushrooms, pepperoni and tomato sauce together. This recipe is my version of a favorite restaurant dish. -Dawn Onuffer, Crestview, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large saucepan, saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms in oil until tender. , Stir in the tomato sauce, tomatoes, bay leaves, sugar and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Stir in pepperoni. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. , Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a large serving bowl. Discard bay leaves from sauce; stir in Parmesan cheese. Pour over pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Nutrition Facts :
PEPPERONI PASTA WITH LEMON AND GARLIC
Bits of chopped pepperoni crisp up almost like bacon when fried, with curled, browned edges and a savory, spicy bite. Here, they're the foundation of a hearty pasta sauce that's supremely satisfying and fast enough for a weeknight. Lemon, garlic and fennel seeds round out the flavors, and fresh herbs lend brightness. Taste the pepperoni before adding the optional red-pepper flakes. Depending on the brand of sausage, you might not need the extra kick. And if you don't have pepperoni on hand, any kind of salami will work.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories weekday, pastas, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook, according to package directions, until about 2 minutes shy of al dente so that the pasta can finish cooking in the sauce. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium. Add pepperoni and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisped and brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- If the pan looks dry, drizzle in a little more oil. Add garlic, fennel seeds, red-pepper flakes (if using) and a large pinch of salt, and cook until garlic is lightly golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook until it darkens, about 1 minute.
- Add the drained pasta, lemon zest and 3/4 cup of the reserved pasta water to the skillet. Stir until the pasta is al dente and well coated with the sauce. Add more pasta water, if needed, until the sauce is glossy and the pasta is cooked to taste.
- Cut the zested lemon in half and squeeze some juice into the pasta. Stir in herbs and taste, adding more lemon juice and salt, if needed. Cut the remaining half lemon into wedges and serve it alongside the pasta, which should be garnished with more herbs and a drizzle of oil, and sprinkled with Parmesan, if you like.
PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA
I have MTV's "Teen Mom" to thank for introducing me to the idea of pizza-inspired pasta. As simple as the concept may seem, why had this culinary creation never crossed my mind? My version here is a spin on baked rigatoni, and it's loaded with all of my favorite pizza toppings, including pepperoni, green bell peppers and Italian sausage, so this is not for the faint of heart (or meat). But the real beauty here is that exactly like a pizza, this pasta can be customized to your preferences with any pizza topping imaginable. If you'd put it on a pizza, you can put it in pizza pasta!
Provided by Kelly Senyei
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, add the olive oil to a large heavy-bottomed pot set over medium-low heat. Once the oil is warm, add the onions, bell peppers and a pinch each of salt and pepper and cook, stirring constantly, until the onions are translucent, about 8 minutes. Add the sausage and cook, breaking apart the sausage with a spatula, until browned and cooked throughout, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the tomato sauce then add the cooked pasta and 1/2 cup of the pepperoni to the pot; stir to combine.
- Transfer half of the pasta to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, top with half of the mozzarella, then top with the remaining pasta, followed by the remaining mozzarella, then the remaining 1/4 cup pepperoni.
- Bake the pasta until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Remove the baked pasta from the oven and serve.
PASTA AL PEPERONI DI NONNO
Nonno's Pasta with Sweet Peppers. My family eats this at least once every two weeks. It's very nice with freshly grated parmesan on top and a side of Bruschetta. Buon Appetito!
Provided by Little Italy
Yield 1 big dish, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Chop the bell peppers into 1cm thick strips remove the seeds and place into a skillet with enough oil to cover the bottom of the skillet. Sauté for 15 minutes with the oil over medium heat, or until the peppers are cooked but still firm.
- Add the chili flakes, salt and pepper, and mix well. Cover and allow cooking over very low heat for 15-20 minutes stirring now and then.
- While the peppers are cooking, bring a large pot of water to boil, and add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta and add the peppers. Mix up nicely and serve right away.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 734.4, Fat 32.6, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 95.5, Sodium 38, Carbohydrate 94.7, Fiber 8.8, Sugar 9.1, Protein 18.6
More about "pasta al peperoni di nonno recipes"
PASTA AL TONNO E PEPERONI PRIMO PIATTO FACILE - DI …
Servings 4Total Time 40 minsCategory Primi PiattiCalories 290 per serving
- Innanzitutto mettete a bollire una pentola con abbondante acqua salata, nel frattempo lavate il peperone, asciugatelo con della carta assorbente, dividetelo a metà togliete la parte superiore, i semi e i filamenti interni e tagliatelo a pezzetti e mettetelo da parte
- In una padella larga versate dell'olio extra vergine d'oliva con uno spicchio d'aglio, fate rosolare un pò fatelo imbiondire leggermente, aggiungete ora il peperone tagliato a pezzetti, fatelo rosolare per qualche minuti a fuoco lento con l'aglio per farle insaporire poi togliete l'aglio e continuate la cottura fino a che i pezzi di peperoni sono dorati circa 15 minuti e spegnete il fornello, se volete per rendere il peprone piu' leggeropotete grigliarlo, cuocerlo al vapore o al forno
- Una volta che l’acqua bolle versate la pasta del formato che preferite e fatela cuocere seguendo i tempi di cottura indicati nella vostra confezione, quando è pronta scolatela e versatela nella padella, aggiungete i pomodorini tagliati a crudo, il tonno e le olive, fate saltare la pasta due minuti in padella a fuoco dolce, amalgamate bene gli ingredienti, versate abbondante basilico tritato per aromatizzarla e irroratela con dell'altro olio extra vergine d'oliva a crudo, mettetela in frigo, servitela bella fredda con una spolverata di origano e parmigiano se lo gradite e buon appetito
10 BEST PENNE PASTA WITH PEPPERONI RECIPES - YUMMLY
PASTA AL TONNO - VALERIE BERTINELLI
TORTA DELLA NONNA RECIPE - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
PASTA CON CREMA DI PEPERONI - COOCHINANDO
PEPPERONI CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
PASTA AL TONNO (PASTA WITH TUNA SAUCE) - MEMORIE DI …
SPAGHETTI RECIPE WITH GARLIC, OLIVE OIL AND CHILLI - GREAT …
BUCATINI PASTA WITH NONNO NANNI ROBIOLA
EASY ONE POT PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA - EASY PEASY FOODIE
RECIPEDB - COSYLAB.IIITD.EDU.IN
PASTA CON I PEPERONI: SFIZIOSA E FACILE DA FARE - FORNO E FORNELLI
PASTA AL TONNO (PASTA WITH TOMATOES AND TUNA) RECIPE
GINO D’ACAMPO MY NONNO’S CANNELLONI 450G
PEPPERONI PASTA RECIPE - EASY AND FRUGAL 20 MINUTE DINNER
PASTA AL TONNO - AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPES
PASTA CON TONNO E PEPERONI - BLOG DI GIALLOZAFFERANO
20 WAYS TO COOK WITH PEPPERONI | ALLRECIPES
PEPPERONI PASTA | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
PASTA ALLA CREMA DI PEPERONI (PASTA WITH BELL PEPPER CREAM SAUCE)
PEPPERONI AND OLIVE PENNE PASTA - THE COOKING JAR
SPAGHETTI WITH ZUCCHINI ALLA NERANO RECIPE - LA CUCINA ITALIANA
THE BEST PASTA ALLA NORMA RECIPE | HOW TO COOK IT LIKE A PRO
PASTA AL POMODORO E PEPERONI - COOKIDOO® – THE OFFICIAL …
PASTA CON CREMA DI PEPERONI: LA RICETTA DI CHEF RUBEN BONDì - COOKIST
PEPPERONI PASTA BAKE - GIMME SOME OVEN
CREAMY PENNETTE PASTA WITH NONNO NANNI STRACCHINO
THE BASICS OF SPAGHETTI ALLA NERANO - LA CUCINA ITALIANA
RECIPEDB - COSYLAB.IIITD.EDU.IN
CAVATELLI PASTA WITH PEPERONI CRUSCHI (SENISE PEPPERS)
BAKED PEPPERONI SPAGHETTI - FLOUR ON MY FACE
SPAGHETTI CON TONNO E PEPERONI (TUNA AND RED PEPPERS
PASTA AL POMODORO E PEPERONI - THERMOMIX USA
SPAGHETTI AGLIO OLIO E PEPERONCINO - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
PATATE E PEPERONI RECIPE AKA PATATE E PIPI (POTATOES ... - EXAU …
PASTA ALLA NORCINA (CREAMY PASTA WITH SAUSAGE) RECIPE
PASTA AL POMODORO E PEPERONI - COOKIDOO® – PLATFORM RESEP …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #pasta #vegetables #easy #european #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #spring #summer #vegetarian #italian #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #penne #peppers
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make pepperoni pasta?This Pepperoni pasta dinner is frugal and fast to make. Your kids will beg for more with the pepperonis inside! Brown your ground beef or ground turkey completely in a skillet. Drain. Bring a pot of water to boil for your pasta. Add in crushed tomatoes, seasonings, and water. Add in pepperonis and stir slightly.
What can I use if I don't have pepperoni?And if you don't have pepperoni on hand, any kind of salami will work. 1 small lemon, zested (if your lemon is very large, just zest half of it) Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook, according to package directions, until about 2 minutes shy of al dente so that the pasta can finish cooking in the sauce.
How to cook peperoncini?Put a pot of salted water on to boil. Remove the stems of the peperoncini, halve them lengthwise, then slice them into 1/4-inch lengths. Put the oil, garlic and peperoncini in a large deep pan set over medium-high heat, and cook until the garlic is translucent and golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the parsley to the pan, and turn off the heat.
How do you cook Pepperoni in a Dutch oven?Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, in a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium. Add pepperoni and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisped and brown, 3 to 4 minutes. If the pan looks dry, drizzle in a little more oil.