PEACH, PROSCIUTTO, AND GOAT-CHEESE PIZZAS
- Make dough and let rise:
- Stir yeast and sugar into water until dissolved and let stand 5 minutes, or until foamy. Whisk together flour and salt in a bowl and add yeast mixture, stirring until a dough forms. Knead dough on a floured surface 5 minutes. Put in an oiled large bowl and turn to coat.
- Let rise, covered with plastic wrap, in a warm place until doubled in bulk, about 1 1/2 hours.
- While dough is rising, put pizza stone in lowest position of oven (on oven floor if gas, lowest rack position if electric; remove other racks in either case) and preheat oven to highest setting (500-550°F; allow about 1 hour to preheat with stone).
- Shape dough:
- Quarter dough on floured surface and dust with flour. Shape and stretch 2 pieces of dough into 7- by 5-inch ovals (keep remaining dough covered).
- Sprinkle baker's peel generously with flour and carefully transfer ovals to it. Jerk peel; if dough sticks, lift it and sprinkle flour underneath.
- Top and bake pizzas:
- Working quickly, brush ovals with some oil and top each with one fourth of peaches, prosciutto, cheese, and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line up far edge of peel with far edge of stone and tilt peel, jerking it gently. When edge of first pizza touches stone, quickly pull back peel to completely transfer pizzas to stone (do not move pizzas).
- Bake until crisp and golden, 6 to 8 minutes. Slide peel under pizzas to remove from oven.
- Shape, top, and bake 2 more pizzas in same manner. Drizzle remaining oil over pizzas.
PEACH, PROSCIUTTO AND GOAT CHEESE SUMMER PIZZA
A favorite pizza with my family, we love the summer peach harvest! A great summer lunch or dinner. Amounts can be approximate, depending on your pizza crust size and preference.
Provided by Thymestudio
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Make your own pizza crust or use a ready made crust of your choice.
- Brush the crust with a small amount of the olive oil.
- Arrange the peach wedges and cut or tear thin sliced prosciutto into pieces then arrange over the crust.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the peaches and prosciutto.
- Sprinkle the Herb de Provence over the pizza.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 14 minutes.
GRILLED-PEACH PIZZAS WITH PROSCIUTTO
Forget the standard marinara. This grilled pie combines savory and sweet with caramelized peaches, oozing mozzarella, salty prosciutto, and fragrant basil.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes three 9-inch pizzas
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat grill to high. Grill peach wedges, flipping, until caramelized, about 2 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (or heat grill to medium). Sprinkle cheese on grilled pizza crusts. Bake or grill, covered with lid, directly on grates, until cheese melts and is bubbling, about8 minutes (time may vary slightly if grilling). Remove from oven or grill. Top with peaches, prosciutto, and basil. Drizzle with oil.
GRILLED PROSCIUTTO AND PEACH FLATBREAD PIZZA
- Combine balsamic vinegar, honey, lemon juice, and pepper in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce to low. Simmer until mixture has reduced down to 1/3 cup, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill naan until faint char marks appear, 2 to 3 minutes. Spread ricotta cheese over the charred side. Top with peaches and prosciutto. Sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Return flatbreads to to the grill. Grill with the cover on, until the cheese is melted and the bottom of the flatbread begins to char, about 7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355.4 calories, Carbohydrate 53.4 g, Cholesterol 32.7 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 12.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 625.4 mg, Sugar 30.3 g
GRILLED PEACH, PROSCIUTTO, GOAT CHEESE & BALSAMIC PIZZA
- Half peach and remove the pit. Brush lightly with sunflower oil.
- Grill peaches over medium/low heat until warmed and char marks are present. Cut into slices.
- Lightly brush Flatzza® crust with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill or bake untopped until golden brown and crispy.
- Assemble pizza by spreading layer of goat cheese as baked. Top with a handful of arugula and arrange peaches and prosciutto.
- Finish with a hearty drizzle of balsamic reduction.
More about "peach prosciutto and goat cheese pizzas recipes"
GRILLED PROSCIUTTO PEACH FLATBREAD PIZZA | EASY HOMEMADE ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 280 per serving
- On the side that is charred, drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Evenly spread minced garlic, sliced peaches, prosciutto, and goat cheese among the four flatbreads.
GRILLED PEACH CHUTNEY PIZZA & PROSCIUTTO & GOAT CHEESE RECIPE
Servings 4Total Time 50 mins
- Heat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Combine first 9 ingredients and 2 tablespoons thyme in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook 20 minutes or until thickened to a saucy consistency, stirring often and breaking up peaches with the back of a spoon. Let cool completely.
- Sprinkle semolina flour evenly over a large, rimless baking sheet. Place pizza dough on baking sheet, and pat into 4 (6- to 7-inch) circles.
- Brush grill grates with oil, and slide pizza dough onto grates. Grill, covered with grill lid, 2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Slide baking sheet under dough on grill, and reduce heat to medium. Spread dough evenly with peach chutney, leaving a 3/4-inch border. Top with prosciutto, onion, and goat cheese. Grill, covered with grill lid, 8 minutes or until cheese melts and crusts are lightly browned.
- Remove pizzas from grill, and sprinkle with black pepper. Brush edges of crusts with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Combine arugula and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl; toss gently to coat. Top pizza with arugula. Serve immediately.
GOAT CHEESE PIZZA WITH NECTARINES & PROSCIUTTO - HOME & PLATE
Reviews 13Servings 2Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- Preheat the grill to medium low, around 300°F. Prepare each naan on a baking sheet adding crumbled goat cheese to each flatbread. Add a 1/4 cup of mixed greens on top. Top with pieces of chopped prosciutto. Arrange half the nectarines slices on each pizza. Add cracked black pepper and drizzled honey to taste.
- Place the baking sheet on the grill and allow the pizzas to "bake" until the goat cheese has melted and the greens have slightly wilted, about 10 minutes. Transfer the pizzas from the baking sheet to a cutting board. Drizzle each pizza with aged balsamic vinegar, slice and serve.
PEACH AND PROSCIUTTO PIZZA — WANDERINGS IN MY KITCHEN
Reviews 1Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Entree
- Preheat oven to 425. Make the pizza by brushing 1.5 tbsp of olive oil onto each naan crust or pizza crust. Sprinkle with kosher salt to season
PEACH PROSCIUTTO PIZZA RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
Ratings 4Category PizzaCuisine ItalianTotal Time 32 mins
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt and yeast. Add the water and mix with a wooden spoon or your hands. It should be sticky, but not lumpy.
- Place pizza stone in oven 8" from the broiler element and preheat to 500°F. You want stone to be in oven for at least 30 minutes at 500°F.
GRILLED PEACHES WITH GOAT CHEESE AND PROSCIUTTO
Author Elizabeth HeiskellTotal Time 15 minsCategory Appetizers
THREE CHEESE PEACH AND PROSCIUTTO PIZZA WITH BASIL AND ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 603 per serving
- Place pizza stone in oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Let pizza stone preheat with oven and rest 30 minutes (assemble pizza during last 10 minutes or so).
- Meanwhile, pour balsamic vinegar and honey into a large and deep skillet. Set skillet over medium heat, allow mixture to cook and simmer, until reduced to slightly under a 1/2 cup, about 15 minutes (I recommend using a silicone spatula to stir, so you can scrape bottom and sides of pan while stirring. Stir mixture occasionally during first 5 minutes, then stir constantly during last 10 minutes).
- Lightly dust a sheet of parchment paper (about 14-inch long) with flour. Stretch and shape dough into a 12 1/2-inch round. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil and garlic. Brush mixture evenly over top of crust, working to evenly distribute garlic. Season crust lightly with salt and pepper.
- Layer prosciutto over crust into an even layer, aligning pieces side by side (if they overlap slightly that's fine). Dollop small portions of the ricotta over pizza, then sprinkles with mozzarella cubes and asiago cheese.
GRILLED PEACH SALAD WITH PROSCIUTTO AND GOAT CHEESE RECIPE ...
5/5 (1)Category SaladServings 4-6Total Time 30 mins
PEACH, GOAT CHEESE & PROSCIUTTO PIZZA | JILLIAN HARRIS ...
Author Tori WesszerEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
GRILLED PEACH, PROSCIUTTO AND GOAT CHEESE PIZZA ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 10 minsCategory PizzaCalories 144 per serving
PEACH PROSCIUTTO AND GOAT CHEESE SUMMER PIZZA
GOAT CHEESE PROSCIUTTO PIZZA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
PEACH, PROSCIUTTO, AND GOAT-CHEESE PIZZAS | RECIPE | GOAT ...
PEACH & PROSCIUTTO PIZZA PAIRED WITH BLOMIDON TIDAL BAY ...
PROSCIUTTO PIZZA IDEAS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
GRILLED PEACH, GOAT CHEESE AND PROSCIUTTO FLATBREAD ...
10 BEST APPETIZERS WITH PROSCIUTTO AND GOAT CHEESE RECIPES ...
PEACH, PROSCIUTTO, AND GOAT-CHEESE PIZZAS | GOAT CHEESE ...
PIZZA RECIPES - WHITE PEACH, PROSCIUTTO AND GOAT CHEESE ...
PEACH, PROSCIUTTO, AND GOAT-CHEESE PIZZAS | RECIPE | GOAT ...
PEACH, PROSCIUTTO, AND GOAT-CHEESE PIZZAS – UNCLE MATT'S ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is this peach and prosciutto pizza done right?Yes, it’s a pizza you’re not going to forget. This peach and prosciutto pizza is pizza done right! Pizza is so much more than just tomato sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. It’s a world of endless possibilities. So, step outside of the comfort zone and make something a little different this time around.
What goes well with Peaches on a pizza?Just imagine a soft pizza crust topped with garlic oil and layered with delicately thin slices of irresistible Italian prosciutto. Then cover that with three cheeses (this time around, ricotta, fresh mozzarella and asiago, all of which perfectly complement peaches) and top it with plenty of fresh peach slices.
How do you cook ricotta cheese on pizza?Dollop ricotta onto pizza, then add the rest of the cheese and sliced peaches. Bake on preheated pizza peel until the crust is golden brown. Sprinkle pizza with fresh basil and balsamic reduction. Pour balsamic vinegar and honey into a large, deep skillet. Allow the mixture to simmer for around 15 minutes, or until the vinegar has reduced.
What is the best way to cook pizza crust?Preheat oven to 400 degrees (or heat grill to medium). Sprinkle cheese on grilled pizza crusts. Bake or grill, covered with lid, directly on grates, until cheese melts and is bubbling, about 8 minutes (time may vary slightly if grilling). Remove from oven or grill. Top with peaches, prosciutto, and basil. Drizzle with oil.