LEMON WHIPPED CREAM
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat to soft peaks. (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill. Rewhisk before using.)
LEMON PEACH PARFAITS
These parfaits not only look amazing, but they are wonderfully cool, sweet and tangy. Sliced peaches are layered with pound cake and a light lemon sauce before being chilled and topped with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream. They will make you want to have dessert first!
Provided by RRSPANGLE
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place peach slices into a large bowl, and sprinkle with brown sugar. Stir to coat, and set aside.
- In a medium metal bowl, stir together the white sugar, flour, lemon zest and salt. Whisk in the lemon juice until the mixture is smooth. Gradually whisk in the boiling water.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the yolks together. Gradually whisk in about 1/2 cup of the hot lemon mixture. Then whisk the yolk mixture back into the larger bowl. Set the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Cook, stirring frequently until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter. Set aside.
- In each parfait glass, make a layer of pound cake cubes, about 1/2 cup. Top with about 2 tablespoons of lemon sauce, then 1/4 cup of peach slices. Repeat the layers one more time. Top with 1 tablespoon of the lemon sauce. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to be sure it is thoroughly chilled. Top each parfait with a dollop of whipped cream before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 422.8 calories, Carbohydrate 64.6 g, Cholesterol 196.6 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.1 g, Sodium 346 mg, Sugar 48.9 g
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add frozen lemonade concentrate and mix.
- Refrigerate until a spoon drawn through it leaves a definite impression (about 1 1/2 hours).
- Add Cool Whip and whip in electric mixer.
- Pour into serving dish and refrigerate several hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282.3, Fat 9.6, SaturatedFat 8.2, Sodium 145.1, Carbohydrate 48.5, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 46.6, Protein 2.8
PEACHY LEMON WHIP
This very old recipe came to me during one of my Home Economics classes back in high school. It's easy and delicious and very economical. Cook time is chill time
Provided by MarieRynr
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix crumbs and butter together. Reserve 1/4 cup for topping.
- Press 2 TBS into bottom and up sides of 8 dessert dishes and chill.
- Prepare pudding mix as for pie. Cool, stirring often.
- Whip canned milk until stiff. (This works best if you have the bowl and beaters chilled as well. I always chill my milk in the freezer until ice crystals begin to form).
- Add lemon juice to the whipped milk.
- Beat cooled pudding until light and fluffy.
- Fold the pudding and whipped milk together.
- Spoon into dessert dishes. Top with drained peach slices and sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 30.1, Sodium 242.9, Carbohydrate 32.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 8.2, Protein 5
POLENTA POUND CAKE WITH PEACH TOPPING AND MASCARPONE WHIPPED CREAM
- Set up a grill for cooking over indirect heat. If using a charcoal grill, build the coals on one side only. If using a gas grill, heat one side only.
- Spray the bottom of a loaf pan with the cooking spray; line with parchment paper, then spray with cooking spray one more time. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, polenta, baking powder and salt. Set aside. To a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the butter and granulated sugar. Cream until pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs and egg yolk and beat again to fully incorporate. Add the ricotta, Greek yogurt, vanilla and orange zest and beat again to combine, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add the dry ingredients and mix by hand to incorporate. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, then place on the indirect-heat side of the grill, close the lid of the grill and bake until set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 minutes to an hour. Remove from the grill and let cool completely.
- For the peach topping: Meanwhile, add the marmalade, orange juice and peaches to a pot, place over indirect heat and bring to a gentle simmer for the flavors to meld together, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Make the mascarpone whipped cream: Beat the heavy cream and confectioners' sugar with a blender until whipped cream forms. Fold in the mascarpone and vanilla.
- Remove the cake from the pan, then slice and serve with the peach topping and mascarpone whipped cream spooned over the top.
NO-BAKE LEMON PEACH PIE
Fresh lemon and peaches get star billing in this creamy no-bake pie. But warmed apricot jam and fresh raspberries are strong supporting players.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate to form crust.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add milk, lemon peel and juice; mix well. Chop 1 cup of the peach slices. Add to cream cheese mixture with the whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Pour into crust.
- Top with remaining 2 cups peach slices. Brush apricot jam over peaches. Top with raspberries. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 17 g, Protein 3 g
LEMON WHIPPED PIE
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the chilled evaporated milk. Mix in sugar and lemon juice. Add cooled gelatin mixture and whip until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Stir in crushed pineapple.
- Pour half of mixture into each crust. Chill before serving. Garnish with chopped maraschino cherries if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260.2 calories, Carbohydrate 42.5 g, Cholesterol 6.9 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 224.5 mg, Sugar 33.3 g
More about "peachy lemon whip recipes"
LEMON WHIP RECIPE — SHOCKINGLY DELICIOUS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
LEMON WHIPPED CREAM • FIVEHEARTHOME
36 COOL WHIP DESSERT RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE
20 PEACHY COCKTAIL RECIPES YOU CAN'T MISS - THE SPRUCE EATS
114 RECIPES THAT START WITH COOL WHIP | TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST LEMON FLUFF DESSERT COOL WHIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
THIS VODKA LEMONADE RECIPE IS JUST *PEACHY
10 BEST COOL WHIP WITH PUDDING RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEACHY LEMON WHIP | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
Servings 8Total Time 2 hrs 35 mins
PEACH COOL WHIP PIE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
PEACH AND LEMON CAKE | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTO
BETSYLIFE - COMMERCIAL AND EDITORIAL FOOD STYLING FOR PRINT AND VIDEO
PEACHY LEMON BELLINI - BIGELOW TEA COMPANY
PEACHY LEMON BOURBON COCKTAIL | CLUB HOUSE CA
WHIPPED LEMONADE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
PEACHY LEMON CAKE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
GRILLED PEACHES RECIPE WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND HONEY | RECIPE
PEACH WHIPPED CREAM - CUPCAKE PROJECT
PEACHY LEMON CRISP - BIGOVEN.COM
LEMON MERINGUE WONDER WHIP - MY CRAZY GOOD LIFE - HEALTHY …
A TWIST ON A DISNEY PARKS FAVORITE: PEACH DOLE WHIP RECIPE
LEMON PIE WITH WHIPPED CREAM - HOME MUSINGS
JELLO PEACH WHIP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PEACH WHIP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PEACHY LEMON WHIP | COOKING AND RECIPES | BEFORE IT'S NEWS
20 BEST PEACH COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
THE EASIEST GRILLED PEACHES WITH HONEY RICOTTA - SARAH GOLD …
LEMON COOL WHIP COOKIES - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
PEACHY LEMON BOURBON COCKTAIL | MCCORMICK
SUMMER PEACH AND LEMON JAM - COOK REPUBLIC
PEACH LEMON DROP COCKTAIL - SUNNY SWEET DAYS
PEACHY LEMON SHAKE - PLAIN.RECIPES
ZERO SUGAR LEMON WHIP - BARIATRIC EATING
HOMEMADE PEACH ICE CREAM RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
WHIPPED LEMONADE RECIPE - MASHED.COM
NON-BAKE PEACHY LEMON CHEESECAKE - PLAIN.RECIPES
PEACH LEMON RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
#time-to-make #course #preparation #desserts #puddings-and-mousses #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love