PECAN PIE BITES
- Preheat the oven to 350˚. Spray 36 mini muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine the brown sugar, butter, egg yolk and vanilla in a bowl. Beat with a mixer on medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until creamy. Add the flour, baking powder and salt; beat on low speed until well mixed.
- Shape the dough into 3/4-inch balls; place each into a prepared mini muffin pan cup, pressing the dough onto bottom and up one-third of the sides of each cup, creating a shallow cup.
- Combine all of the filling ingredients in a bowl; spoon 1 teaspoon filling into each cookie.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes in the pan on a cooling rack. Remove the cookies from the pans by running a small knife around the edge of each cookie. Place onto the cooling rack; cool completely.
PECAN PIE BITES
The crust is buttery, the filling is sweet and the pecans are plentiful in these delicious little bites of pecan pie!
Provided by Maegan - The BakerMama
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add the chopped pecans and toast for about 10 minutes until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, make the crusts. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add the flour and salt and beat until well combined. Take a few tablespoons of dough and press into and up the sides of each mini muffin cup.
- To make the filling, in a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, light corn syrup, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir in the toasted pecans until well coated. Spoon about a tablespoon of filling into each crust, filling it about 3/4 full. Try not to overfill the crusts, as the filling will bubble over when they are baking. Don't worry...you'll be adding more filling after they bake!
- Bake the bites for about 15 minutes or until the crusts just start to brown. Remove from the oven and let set for about 5 minutes before scooping another tablespoon of filling onto each bite. Let bites cool in pan completely before removing.
MINI PECAN PIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the granulated sugar, corn syrup, maple syrup, butter, brown sugar, whiskey, vanilla, salt and eggs in a bowl.
- Divide the chopped pecans among the pie shells. Pour the syrup mixture over the top and put a whole pecan on top of each. Bake until just set, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool.
MINI SOUTHERN PECAN PIES
These tasty, pecan-filled mini pies are great for the holidays or an easy, elegant dessert anytime. The use of light corn syrup lets the pecan goodness shine through, rather than overwhelming with sugary sweetness. Be careful when eating these - if you get some of the filling on your face, your tongue may beat you to death trying to get to it! Try serving warm with vanilla ice cream. Serve warm or cool and place in airtight containers up to 1 week.
Provided by Squankdog
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pecans on a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Mix sugar, eggs, light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in pecans. Spoon 1/4 cup pecan mixture into each pie shell. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pies are slightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319 calories, Carbohydrate 45.3 g, Cholesterol 34.7 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 163 mg, Sugar 21.5 g
PECAN PIE BITES FROM SCRATCH
A family favorite during the holidays. Easy to prepare and a fun dessert to make with kids.
Provided by Yoly
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Beat butter and cream cheese for crust with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour and mix until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Remove dough from the refrigerator. Spray a 24-cup mini-muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Whisk brown sugar, egg, melted butter, and vanilla for filling in a bowl until smooth.
- Roll dough into twenty four 1-inch balls. Press each ball into a muffin cup, so it spreads evenly on the bottom and up the sides. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon pecans into each muffin cup, then top with about the same amount of egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove from the muffin tins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105.9 calories, Carbohydrate 8.9 g, Cholesterol 23.1 mg, Fat 7.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 39.6 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
PECAN PIE MINI MUFFINS
While these are delicious year-round, you could easily turn them into an edible Christmas gift. They look festive on a decorative tray wrapped in red or green cellophane or tucked into a giveaway cookie plate. And don't forget to include the recipe so your recipient can enjoy this treat over and over again! -Pat Schrand, Enterprise, Alabama
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and pecans; set aside. Combine butter and eggs. Stir into brown sugar mixture. , Fill greased and floured miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 39mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "pecan pie mini bites recipes"
BEST PECAN PIE BITES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PECAN PIE …
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hrCategory Baking, Dessert
PECAN PIE BITES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.2/5 (23)Calories 80 per servingServings 36
- Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, butter, egg yolk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls; place each into prepared mini muffin pan cup, pressing dough onto bottom and up one-third sides of each cup, creating a shallow cup.
MINI PECAN PIE BITES | RACHEL GOOD NUTRITION RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
EASY MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE (2 SIZES) - CRAZY FOR CRUST
MINI PECAN PIE BITES - PERFECT FOR PARTIES OR JUST BECAUSE!
PECAN PIE BITES, MINI PECAN PIE RECIPE STEP BY STEP
MINI PECAN PIE RECIPE - PECAN DESSERTS
MINI PECAN PIES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
MINI CHOCOLATE SILK PECAN PIE BITES - THE FIRST YEAR
MINI PECAN PIE BITES | PHYLLO SHELLS - PEANUT BUTTER …
PECAN PIE BITES - EMILY BITES
HEALTHY MINI PECAN PIE BITES + A VIDEO! - HAPPY FOOD, …
MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PECAN PIE BITES BAKED IN WONTON WRAPPERS | THE …
HOW TO MAKE MINI PECAN PIES - KYLEE COOKS
PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE SMALL BITES - BISCUITS & BURLAP
10 EASY BAKING RECIPES FOR SWEET DESSERT IDEAS | CLUB HOUSE CA
HOW TO MAKE MINI PECAN PIES - THE DREW BARRYMORE SHOW
CHOCOLATE PECAN BITES - THERESCIPES.INFO
PECAN PIE BITES - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
EASY PECAN PIE BITES RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
MINI PECAN PIE BITES - SUGAR APRON
MINI PECAN PIE BITES RECIPE | GOOD LIFE EATS
SMALL-BATCH NO-BAKE PECAN PIE BITES - MINI BATCH BAKER
MINI PECAN PIES | MCCORMICK
PECAN PIE BITES RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
MINI PECAN PIES - URBAN BLISS LIFE
MINI CARAMEL PECAN PIE BITES - JULIE BLANNER
PECAN PIE BITES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
BITE-SIZED PECAN PIES IN MINI PHYLLO SHELLS + MORE MINI …
MINI PECAN CHOCOLATE PIES - ON MY KIDS PLATE
PECAN PIE BITES - LIDIA'S COOKBOOK
MINI PECAN PIES - NO CORN SYRUP, REAL MAPLE SYRUP AND 8 INGREDIENTS!
MINI PECAN PIES - TWO SISTERS
MINI DARK CHOCOLATE PECAN PIES - STEP BY STEP PHOTOS - BUDGET …
MINI PECAN PIES - CLEAN & DELICIOUS
MINI PECAN PIES - MY BAKING ADDICTION
BITE-SIZED MINI PECAN PIES - PINCH ME, I'M EATING
PECAN PIE RECIPE: MINI CROISSANT CRUST PECAN PIES BY CHEF JOHN
MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
MINI PECAN PIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE BITES RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
ONE BITE MINI PECAN PIES - MARILIA'S BLISSFUL BITES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make pecan pie bites?Pecan Pie Bites. Take a few tablespoons of dough and press into and up the sides of each mini muffin cup. To make the filling, in a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, light corn syrup, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir in the toasted pecans until well coated. Spoon about a tablespoon of filling into each crust, filling it about ¾ full.
How do you make a pecan butter pie?Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the granulated sugar, corn syrup, maple syrup, butter, brown sugar, whiskey, vanilla, salt and eggs in a bowl. Divide the chopped pecans among the pie shells. Pour the syrup mixture over the top and put a whole pecan on top of each. Bake until just set, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool.
How do you make pecan pies in a muffin tin?In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, combine the butter, brown sugar, honey and heavy cream. Simmer the mixture for 1 minute then remove it from the heat and stir in the pecans and vanilla extract. Remove the muffin tin from the fridge then divide the pecan mixture among the cups. Bake the pies until the crust is golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
How long does it take to bake a mini pecan pie?I also love to ship them to family and friends. How long do you bake mini pecan pies? Mini pecan pies in mini muffin pans take 20-25 minutes to bake, in regular muffin pans they’ll take about 25-30 minutes. How to remove mini pies from the pan?