GOAT CHEESE, PEAR, AND BACON PIZZA WITH PESTO SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cook and stir bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until completely browned, about 10 minutes; remove bacon with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Spread pesto over the pizza crust to cover in a thin layer to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Sprinkle about 1/2 the mozzarella cheese over the pesto. Arrange bacon pieces and pear slices atop the cheese; dot with crumbled goat cheese and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is melted, 9 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.9 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 21.9 mg, Fat 8.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 9.7 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 376.2 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
BASIL PESTO PIZZA
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and heat until shimmering, about 2 minutes, then add the onions. Saute on low until the onions are browned and caramelized, 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the walnuts and 1 cup of the oil and process until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic and 1 teaspoon sea salt and process until blended, about 1 minute. Add 3 3/4 cups of the chopped basil, reserving the remaining 1/4 cup for topping the pizza. Add the spinach and process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and heat until shimmering, about 2 minutes. Add the olives and saute for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, then add the balsamic vinegar and a little sea salt to taste.
- To assemble the pizzas, place the pizza crusts on two sheet pans or large round pizza pans. Spread the pesto onto the crusts, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Top with the caramelized onions, tomatoes, reserved basil, and olive mixture. Garnish with a little grated Parmesan if you like. Bake until the crusts are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
CHICKEN BACON PESTO PIZZA
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat until a drop of water of sizzles away. Add bacon; cook until the fat begins to render, about 3 minutes. Season with black pepper. Continue cooking until crisp, 3 to 5 minutes more. Set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Cook and stir chicken in the bacon grease over medium heat until lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from the skillet while you assemble the pizza.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; brush edges with olive oil. Spread pesto over the center. Cover with feta cheese, chicken, and bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and edges of the crust are golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 566.9 calories, Carbohydrate 44.2 g, Cholesterol 107.3 mg, Fat 29.5 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 36.1 g, SaturatedFat 13.3 g, Sodium 1397.3 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
- In a blender, combine oil and garlic; cover and process until smooth. Add basil and blend thoroughly. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with toppings. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255 calories, Fat 16g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 263mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
PESTO & BACON PIZZA
- Mushroom Salad: Wash & slice mushrooms. Toss with olive oil and lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and parsley and grated Parrano. Cover and refrigerate. Cook bacon until crispy, chop into bits when cool. Saute onions with thyme and set aside. Assemble pizza: spread thin layer of pesto over pizza dough with the back of a spoon. Distribute mozzarella rounds evenly over the dough, then add the kalamatas and mushrooms to taste (eat the rest of the mushrooms as a salad - delicious!). Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees, remove from oven and distribute evenly the sauteed onions and bacon bits. Using a fork, scrape goat cheese evenly over the pizza, to taste. Bake 3-5 minutes longer until cheese is bubbling and crust is firm and beginning to brown.
More about "pesto bacon pizza recipes"
GRILLED BACON PESTO PIZZA WITH FRESH BURRATA - GIRL …
5/5 (1)Calories 944 per servingEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a skillet over medium high heat, fry the bacon until crispy. Drain and allow to cool on a towel lined plate.
- In the same pan, toss the peppers and onions until tender. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds longer. Remover from heat and set aside.
- Roll out the dough, one at a time, and allow to rest for a few minutes to hold it's shape without pulling pack.
15 MINUTE PESTO NAAN PIZZA RECIPE | PERSONAL SIZED - …
Reviews 3Category Dinner, Main CourseCuisine ItalianTotal Time 15 mins
- Spread the pesto on, leaving about an inch of room towards the edges. Sprinkle cheese and top with spinach.
CHICKEN PESTO PIZZA RECIPE - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
4.8/5 (18)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 247 per serving
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a 14-inch circle. Transfer to a parchment-lined pizza pan. Fold over the extra inch of dough to form the crust, pressing to seal. Brush with olive oil. Dock the center of the pizza with a fork to prevent large bubbles from forming. Place in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Spread the 1/4 cup of the pesto over top, then half of the mozzarella cheese. Toss the chicken in the remaining pesto and add the chicken, then top with remaining mozzarella and the pine nuts.
PESTO-BACON-TOMATO PIZZA WITH ARUGULA SALAD TOPPER ...
Servings 8-12Calories 376 per serving
- Place a baking stone in the oven and preheat oven to 500°F. If you don't have a baking stone, use an inverted baking sheet placed on an oven rack.
- In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon of the drippings in the skillet. Place bacon on several layers of paper towels to drain well; coarsely chop bacon and set aside. Cook leeks in the reserved bacon drippings for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Spoon pesto onto pizza crust; spread evenly almost to the edge. Top with tomato slices. Top with bacon and leeks. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on the pizza stone or inverted baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
5 INGREDIENT BREAKFAST PIZZA WITH PESTO AND BACON …
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 436 per serving
- Cook bacon until just barely crisp – keeping in mind that it will continue to cook in the oven with the pizza. Move to a paper towel lined plate.
- Spread pizza with a thin layer of the pesto, you may need to adjust the amount of pesto to suit the size of your crust.
- Sprinkle the dough with cheese and bacon. Make three little indents for your eggs, and crack each one over the top and season with a little salt and pepper.
PESTO PIZZA - ENGLISH MUFFIN WITH TOMATOES AND BACON ...
5/5 (2)Calories 241 per servingCategory Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
- Top each of your English muffin halves with a heaping teaspoon of pesto and spread out evenly. Place the muffin halves on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 1-3 minutes. Watch carefully, because they can go from not quite done to burned in a few seconds. You are looking for brown crispy edges.
- Next, seed your tomato. Discard the seeds and the core of the tomato. Then chop the remaining tomato into small pieces. This step is important because too much tomato juice will make your pizzas soggy. Top each English muffin half with chopped tomato pieces.
PESTO PIZZA WITH FRESH TOMATOES & MOZZARELLA - ONCE …
Cuisine ItalianCategory DinnerServings 2Calories 950 per serving
- Combine the flour, olive oil, yeast, salt and water in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Mix on low speed until the dough comes together. Increase the speed to medium-low and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled large bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a damp kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm place until it has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- When the dough has risen, punch it down and place it on a lightly floured surface. Cut in half and roll each part into a ball. Cover the dough balls with a damp kitchen towel and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes (the dough will rise a bit).
- Meanwhile, set an oven rack in the bottom position and preheat the oven to 500°F. Sprinkle the cornmeal on an 18x13-inch baking sheet; set aside. Cut the tomatoes crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain the juices.
CHICKEN PESTO PIZZA - DAMN DELICIOUS
5/5 (3)Category EntreeServings 8Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
PESTO POTATO BACON PIZZA - SHUTTERBEAN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
VEGAN PESTO, BASIL AND BACON PIZZA RECIPE - …
See details »
BACON, EGG & PESTO BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE | RACHAEL …
- On lightly floured work surface, roll puff pastry into 1/4-inch-thick rectangle (about 10 by 12 1/2 inches).
SHRIMP-PESTO PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 37 minsServings 6
- Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° (medium) heat.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, salt, and pepper in 1/2 tsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer onion mixture to a large bowl. Sauté shrimp in remaining 1 tsp. hot oil 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Add shrimp to onion mixture, and toss.
- Divide dough into 6 equal portions. Lightly sprinkle flour on a large surface. Roll each portion into a 6-inch round (about 1/4-inch thick). Carefully transfer pizza dough rounds to a cutting board or baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal.
BACON TOMATO PIZZA RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
Cuisine ItalianEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Main CourseTotal Time 45 mins
- Add all the ingredients in the bread pan of your Machine. Process according to manufacturer's instructions for a dough setting. It should form a nice elastic ball. If you think the dough is too moist, add additional flour (a tablespoon at a time). The same is true if the dough is looking dry and gnarly. Add warm water (a tablespoon at a time).
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and pesto; using a knife, spread mayonnaise mixture over the top of the partially pre-cooked and cooled pizza dough.
PESTO AND BACON PIZZA APPETIZER - THE BITTER SIDE OF …
Servings 6Total Time 20 minsCategory Appetizer See details »
CHICKEN, BACON, PESTO HOMEMADE PIZZA - PENNEY LANE ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins See details »
PITA PIZZAS WITH KALE PESTO, TOMATOES, & BACON RECIPE ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsServings 4Calories 375 per serving See details »
KALE PESTO BACON EGG BREAKFAST PIZZA - BUNNY'S WARM …
5/5 (9)Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins See details »
CHICKEN BACON PESTO FLATBREAD RECIPES
See details »
PESTO PIZZA - COOKING RECIPES
See details »
TRINITY PESTO AND HAM PIZZA RECIPE - RECIPEFAIRE.COM
See details »
BACON BASIL PESTO AND CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPES
See details »
ITALIAN PESTO PIZZA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
See details »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a basil pesto pizza?To assemble the pizzas, place the pizza crusts on two sheet pans or large round pizza pans. Spread the pesto onto the crusts, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Top with the caramelized onions, tomatoes, reserved basil, and olive mixture. Garnish with a little grated Parmesan if you like.
How to make Kale pesto bacon egg pizza?Kale Pesto Bacon Egg Breakfast Pizza is one fantastic , quick breakfast or dinner. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the bite size Kale pieces in a medium bowl. Add the olive oil and massage the oil into the Kale, set aside. Place tortillas on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet for easier clean up.
How to make Chicken Pesto pizza with cornmeal?Ingredients: 1 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal 2 1 (13.8-ounce can) refrigerated classic pizza crust 3 1/4 cup pesto, homemade or store-bought 4 8 (1-ounce slices) fresh mozzarella cheese 5 1 cup ricotta cheese 6 1 cup leftover rotisserie chicken 7 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved More ...
What kind of pesto do you use for pizza?Garden fresh basil pesto is a staple at our house, especially during the summer months. We always have a little leftover from the previous night’s dinner, which means I’m constantly looking for ways to use it up. This pizza was the perfect solution. It made easy, effortless “sauce” that was fresh and flavorful.