5-MINUTE PINK SALAD
A super quick and easy Pink Salad made with cherry and pineapple. This salad is such a delicious treat that the whole family will love.
Provided by Blair Lonergan
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Make sure that your whipped topping is completely thawed (by placing it in the refrigerator overnight). Also make sure that your pineapple is very well drained. I like to put the pineapple in a mesh colander and then squeeze it dry with a towel.
- In a large bowl, stir together condensed milk, cherry pie filling, and drained crushed pineapple. Gently fold in the whipped topping just until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 /2 cup, Calories 183 kcal, Carbohydrate 40.3 g, Protein 3.2 g, Fat 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 45.6 mg, Fiber 0.6 g, Sugar 22.4 g
- Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges.
- Add fruit to large mixing bowl.
- Add cottage cheese and cool whip. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in the dry Jello mix and stir thoroughly until the salad is a light pink color.
- Put in covered dish and chill for at least one hour in the fridge.
- When ready to serve garnish with pecans and cherries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200 kcal, Carbohydrate 40 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 9 mg, Sodium 187 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 35 g, UnsaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
HEAVENLY PINK SALAD
- Mix together the cherry pie filling, condensed milk, oranges, pineapple, coconut, marshmallows and whipped topping.
- Chill for several hours and top with crushed pecans if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.5 calories, Carbohydrate 59.6 g, Cholesterol 11.1 mg, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 86.4 mg, Sugar 42.2 g
PINK SALAD RECIPE
Only 15 minutes to make this old fashioned Pink Salad recipe is served as a side dish or dessert recipe. Unlike the Pink Fluff recipe, this Pink Salad recipe is made with gelatin, maraschino cherries, cream cheese, and cool whip topping. It can be served fluffy or frozen for a brightly colored holiday recipe.
Provided by Arlene Mobley - Flour On My Face
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix cold water with gelatin and whisk until lump free. Set aside.
- Pour the crushed pineapple and juice into at least a 4-quart pot.
- Add the sugar and stir to combine. Bring pineapple and sugar to a boil.
- Once boiling pour the dissolved gelatin into the pot a stir into the pineapple until lump free.
- Remove the pot from the stove and using a hand mixer carefully beat the cream cheese into the pineapple until lump free.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate an hour or until cooled and thickened.
- Drain the cherries into a bowl reserving the juice. Roughly chop the cherries.
- Remove the cooled pot from the refrigerator. Stir the chopped cherries and the reserved cherry juice into the cooled ingredients in the pot.
- Fold the Cool Whip into the mixture. Transfer the ingredients to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Overnight is best.
- Optional: Spread an 8 oz container of Cool Whip over the top and garnish with whole cherries.
- Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving, Calories 232 kcal, Sugar 35 g, Sodium 78 mg, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Carbohydrate 37 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, Cholesterol 21 mg
PERFECT PINK SALAD
- Drain pineapple thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill and serve.
PINK POTATO SALAD
- Separately boil potatoes (25 min.), beets (30 min.), and carrots (15-20 min), until tender. Cool, peel and dice all of them to 1/4 inch.
- Chop the eggs and pickles into small dice. Mince celery and onion. Drain peas.
- Mix the potatoes, beets, carrots, celery, pickles, and onions very gently. Gently mix in eggs and peas. Then gently mix in mustard, mayo and sour cream. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
- The recipes for this contest, which were provided by contributors who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in Food Network's kitchens. Therefore, Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.
- This recipe was never written down before. All measurements are best guesses, and this potato salad is best made "to taste." .
This has been used as a Thanksgiving favorite in my family for years. We haven't figured out yet if it's a fruit salad or a dessert! It is rich and good.
Provided by Shannon
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, mix together pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, and pecans. Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410 calories, Carbohydrate 56 g, Cholesterol 13.3 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 69.5 mg, Sugar 37.6 g
PINK LADY SALAD
- In a large bowl, combine cherry pie filling, condensed milk, pineapple, Cool Whip, cream of coconut, cherries and pecans.
- Mix well and chill several hours.
More about "pink salad recipes"
PINK SALAD RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
PRETTY IN PINK FRUIT SALAD RECIPE | VINTAGE COOKING
PINK POTATO SALAD | PAULA DEEN
PINK DRESSING SALAD – JAMIE COOKS IT UP
PINK SALAD RECIPES | MITRAME.COM
PINK LADY SALAD RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | DESSERT FOR DINNER, PINK ...
PINK SALAD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST PINK SALAD DRESSING RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINK LADY SALAD | CANADIAN LIVING
133 EASY AND TASTY PINK SALAD RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
PINK LADY SALAD RECIPE WITH PINEAPPLE - THESE OLD …
PINK LADY SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
PINK STUFF SALAD DRESSING : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PINK AMBROSIA SALAD - THE SEASONED MOM
PINK SALAD: THE DESSERT RECIPE YOU NEED TO TRY
OLD FASHIONED PINK SALAD RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
50+ PINK RECIPES | MYRECIPES
8 BEST PINK SALAD RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
OLD FASHIONED PINK SALAD | THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
PINK FLUFF - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
PINK SALAD RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
GREEK SALAD WITH TO-DIE-FOR PINK DRESSING - STEFANY BARE BLOG
LEAFY PINK SALAD WITH FETA RECIPE - COOKING WITH BRY
PRETTY IN PINK SALAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
28 VINTAGE, FLUFFY MARSHMALLOW SALAD RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
PINK FLUFF FRUIT SALAD | DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER
PINK DETOX SALAD - COOKING CLASSY
24 BASIC PINK SALAD RECIPE IDEAS | PINK SALAD RECIPE, MARASCHINO …
18 SCRUMPTIOUS FOODS THAT ARE PINK - COOKING CHEW
CHRISTMAS SALAD | DAPHNE OZ
10 BEST PINK SALAD WITH COOL WHIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINK CLOUD JELLO SALAD - GRANDMA'S RECIPE - AN ALLI EVENT
PINK SALAD RECIPES | BIGOVEN
COTTAGE CHEESE JELLO SALAD (READY IN 5 MINS) - SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
PINK SALAD RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PINK SALAD RECIPE COOL WHIP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
RECIPE FOR PINK SALAD - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #low-protein #desserts #easy #beginner-cook #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something
You'll also love