This plain pie tastes anything but basic. Start with my homemade pizza dough and marinara sauce recipes, so you can make this plus many more pizzas. I put the cheese down first to protect the dough from getting soggy from the sauce.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 pizza
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place a pizza stone in the center rack of the oven. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F for 1 to 2 hours before you're ready to bake the pizza to get the stone nice and hot.
- Generously sprinkle a flat work surface with flour. Use a rolling pin to stretch the dough into an 11-inch circle. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured pizza peel or unrimmed baking sheet so it can slide right onto the pizza stone in the oven. (I use the bottom of a baking sheet.)
- Top with the mozzarella, sprinkle with the oregano, then gently spread the marinara sauce on top, leaving about a 1/2-inch border around the edges for the crust (my favorite part!).
- Turn off the oven and turn on the broiler. Use the peel or baking sheet to slide the pizza onto the pizza stone. The heat from the stone will cook the bottom of the pizza and the boiler will char and cook the top, mimicking a Neapolitan pizza oven. Bake until the cheese is melted and the crust is evenly crisped, 5 to 6 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan if desired. Slice the hot pizza and serve immediately.
- Simply combine all the cheeses together, and top your pizza with it!
- ** Always sprinkle a little cheese on the base, after the sauce but before your toppings. This helps the toppings stick to base!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324.7, Fat 24.4, SaturatedFat 15, Cholesterol 78.8, Sodium 762.7, Carbohydrate 2, Sugar 0.7, Protein 24
"You can use this dough to make one 12-inch pizza or a half dozen individual pizzas," says Katie. "Just roll it out and add your favorite topping.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and water; mix well. Press into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts :
PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, Parmesan, Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper. Brush one side of each slice of bread with this mixture.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lay one piece of the bread, butter-side down, in the skillet. Spread 1 tablespoon marinara sauce on the bread and layer on the mozzarella, provolone, pepperoni, pepper slices, olives and basil leaves. Top with the second slice of bread, butter-side up. Toast in the skillet, flipping as needed, until the bread is golden and the cheese has melted, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the skillet and slice in half. Serve with the remaining 1/4 cup marinara on the side.
PIZZA MACARONI & CHEESE
My grandma made this for us once when she came to visit and I never forgot just how good it was. Since my kids love anything with pepperoni and cheese, I thought they'd enjoy it just as much as I did. -Juli Meyers, Hinesville, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions for al dente. Drain; return to pan. Stir in contents of cheese packets and sour cream. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish., In a small bowl, combine tomatoes and pizza sauce; drop by spoonfuls over macaroni. Top with peppers, cheese and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340 calories, Fat 14g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 37mg cholesterol, Sodium 927mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
HOMEMADE PEPPERONI PIZZA
- For sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients with 1/2 cup water in a medium bowl; set aside for flavors to develop while making crust. Freeze remaining paste .
- For crusts: Combine 2 cups of flour with the dry yeast, sugar and salt. Add the water and oil and mix until well blended (about 1 minute). Gradually add enough remaining flour slowly, until a soft, sticky dough ball is formed.
- Knead for about 4 minutes, on a floured surface, until dough is smooth and elastic. Add more flour, if needed. (If using RapidRise® Yeast, let dough rest, covered, for 10 minutes.)
- Divide dough in half. Pat each half (with floured hands) into a 12-inch greased pizza pan OR roll dough to fit pans.
- For pizzas: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Top crusts with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until crusts are browned and cheese is bubbly. For best results, rotate pizza pans between top and bottom oven racks halfway through baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 590 calories, Carbohydrate 60.4 g, Cholesterol 47.5 mg, Fat 29.1 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 19.5 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 1408.3 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
EASY PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir beef sirloin in the prepared skillet over medium heat until browned on the outside and slightly pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer sirloin to a plate.
- Spray the skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray. Add mushrooms, onion, and green bell pepper; cook and stir until just turning tender, about 5 minutes.
- Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432.9 calories, Carbohydrate 21.5 g, Cholesterol 84.5 mg, Fat 27.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 26.1 g, SaturatedFat 16.6 g, Sodium 1141.1 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
CREAM CHEESE PIZZA DIP
This is my favorite recipe to bring to appetizer parties. It is so yummy when spread on some crusty french bread. I guarantee all of your guests will love it and you'll come home with a plate that was scraped clean!
Provided by Chef Doozer
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix cream cheese with Italian seasonings.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on a pie plate or shallow dinner plate.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of both the parmesan cheese and the mozarella cheese on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Top with the pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheeses on top of the pizza sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- (It will be hot!) Serve it with crusty french bread or crackers.
- Tip: You can double this recipe and put it in a glass casserole dish for parties.
More about "pizza cheese recipes"
CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (3)Calories 356 per servingServings 6
- Position one oven rack in the middle setting. Position another rack in the lowest setting, and place a rimless baking sheet on the bottom rack. Preheat oven to 500°.
- Remove plastic wrap from Basic Pizza Dough; discard plastic. Brush olive oil over dough. Remove preheated baking sheet from oven, and close oven door. Slide dough onto preheated baking sheet, using a spatula as a guide. Bake on lowest oven rack at 500° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread sauce in an even layer over crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake on middle rack an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese melts. Cut into 12 wedges.
PIZZA CHEESE BALL | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
TOP 45 CHEESE CALZONE RECIPE WITH PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES
CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE – GOZNEY
PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
GOUDA CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
10 BEST FETA CHEESE PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST PIZZA WITH RICOTTA CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
THREE-CHEESE PIZZA | RICARDO
COSTCO FROZEN CHEESE PIZZA INSTRUCTIONS - THERESCIPES.INFO
PIZZA MAC & CHEESE RECIPE | KITCHN
THE BEST CHEESE FOR PIZZA | KING ARTHUR BAKING
FOUR CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE - BBC FOOD
31 BEST CHEESELESS PIZZA RECIPES - BELLA BACINOS PIZZA
PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
CLASSIC CHEESE PIZZA | FOOD & WINE
MOZZARELLA (PIZZA) RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
THE BEST CHEESE FOR PIZZA: 8 PIZZA CHEESES TO TRY ON YOUR NEXT PIE
BEST RICOTTA PIZZA (3 CHEESE!) – A COUPLE COOKS
THE BEST CHEESE FOR HOMEMADE PIZZA | KITCHN
THE BEST NEW YORK STYLE CHEESE PIZZA - BAKER BY NATURE
EASY PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
31 BEST VEGAN PIZZA CHEESE RECIPES - BELLA BACINOS
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK PIZZA RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
BEST CLASSIC CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE EASY CHEESE PIZZA
PIZZA - WIKIPEDIA
PIZZA CHEESE RECIPES & MENU INSPIRATION | BACIO® CHEESE
HOMEMADE EXTRA CHEESE PIZZA - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
TOP 5 BEST STRETCHY CHEESES FOR A PIZZA - PIZZA OVEN REVIEWS, …
HOMEMADE FETA CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE - MY GREEK DISH
CLASSIC CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE | PBS FOOD
CHEESE PIZZA - PREPPY KITCHEN
PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
AIR FRYER PIZZA ROLLS MADE FROM SCRATCH - SOUTHERN PLATE
CRISPY CHEESY PAN PIZZA - KING ARTHUR BAKING
PIZZA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
5 HEALTHY PIZZA RECIPES TO SATIATE YOUR ITALIAN FOOD CRAVINGS
THE BEST HAWAIIAN PIZZA RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE – GOZNEY
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #south-west-pacific #5-ingredients-or-less #very-low-carbs #main-dish #eggs-dairy #australian #easy #european #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #vegetarian #pizza #italian #cheese #dietary #high-calcium #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long does it take to make a cheese pizza?ThePioneerWoman’s Cheese Pizza If you have two hours and are ready to have cheesy and crispy pizza – this is the right recipe for you. The preparation takes only a little over thirty minutes, thanks to the simple dough recipe. For toppings, you should use mozzarella, parmesan, and provolone cheese.
How do you cook a pizza with provolone cheese?Top with half of the provolone, then with half each of the mozzarella and parmesan. Slide the pizza onto the hot stone or baking sheet and bake until the crust is browned and the cheese is melted, 10 to 12 minutes. Repeat with the remaining dough and toppings.
How do you make the perfect pizza dough?Preheat the oven to 475°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (See Kelly’s Notes.) Lightly flour your work surface then roll the dough until it is 1/4-inch thick. In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, mayonnaise, chives, garlic and black pepper. Once the mixture is smooth, stir in the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
What kind of cheese do you put on pizza crust?Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake on middle rack an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese melts. Cut into 12 wedges.