PUFF PASTRY PEPPERONI PIZZA ROLL
Puff pastry stands in for dough in this pizza-inspired appetizer. The recipe easily doubles and is great for a potluck or crowd: Bake the roll a few hours in advance, refrigerate wrapped in foil and reheat in a 350 degree F oven.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Position an oven rack in the bottom position of the oven, put a baking stone or a baking sheet on it and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line another baking sheet with parchment.
- Toss and squeeze together the mozzarella, salami, pepperoni, Parmesan, 4 tablespoons of the breadcrumbs, 1 of the eggs, banana peppers, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Dust a work surface with flour, and unfold the puff pastry sheet onto it. Roll it out into a 9-by-15-inch rectangle. Transfer the pastry to the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs lengthwise down the center of the pastry. Pile and pack the cheese mixture into a log on top of the breadcrumbs, leaving a 1-inch border on the 2 short ends and about a 3-inch border on the 2 long sides. Fold the 1-inch borders to overlap the filling. Use kitchen shears to snip inch-wide strips of dough along both long sides that stop 1/2 inch from the filling, like a kind of fringe.
- Brush the pastry all over with some of the remaining beaten egg. Starting at 1 short end, alternate folding the strips, on a slight diagonal, over the filling to make a design that looks vaguely like a braid. The filling should be mostly covered, but some will peek out from the spaces between the strips. Holding both ends of the roll, bend it into a U shape. Brush the top and sides with more egg. Sprinkle oregano, red pepper flakes and Parmesan all over the top.
- Put the baking sheet with the pizza roll on top of the preheated baking sheet, and bake until golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the pizza sauce. Use a serrated knife to slice the roll into pieces. Serve the pizza sauce on the side for dunking.
PUFF PASTRY PIZZAS
Have fun preparing these puff pastry pizzas with kids. Chop up any veg you have into small pieces and let everyone choose their own toppings
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Buffet, Lunch, Snack
Yield Serves 4 (or 3 adults and 2 children
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Unroll the pastry, cut into six squares and arrange over two baking trays lined with baking parchment. Use a cutlery knife to score a 1cm border around the edge of each pastry square. Bake for 15 mins, until puffed up but not cooked through.
- While the pastry cooks, make the sauce and prepare your toppings. Mix the tomato purée, tomato ketchup, oregano and 1 tbsp water. Grate the cheese and chop any veg or herbs you want to put on top into small pieces. Set aside.
- Remove the pastry from the oven and squash down the middles with the back of a spoon. Divide the sauce between the pastry squares and spread it out to the puffed-up edges. Sprinkle with the cheese, then add your toppings. Bake for another 5-8 mins and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357 calories, Fat 18 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 38 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 10 grams protein, Sodium 0.9 milligram of sodium
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA
- Fold over the edges of the thawed puff pastry sheet, to create a 1/2 inch crust. Brush with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the puff pastry. Top with the spinach, basil, onions, tomatoes, and cheeses. Bake at 400 degrees about ten minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459.7, Fat 32.2, SaturatedFat 9.4, Cholesterol 16.6, Sodium 473.3, Carbohydrate 32.4, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 3.4, Protein 10.7
PIZZA PUFF PASTRY TWISTS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Place the two sheets of puff pastry on a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Cut out equal size circles. Remove the top sheet.
- On the bottom sheet, spread pizza sauce and shredded cheese. Place the other sheet of puff pastry on top.
- Take a glass and place it in the center of the circle. Using a knife or scissors, cut strips away from the edge of the glass.
- Take each strip and twist.
- Brush egg wash over the top of the puff pastry.
- Bake at 400°F (204°C) for 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271 calories, Carbohydrate 22 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 0 grams
More about "puff pastry pizza recipes"
EASY PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - COOKING PERFECTED
5/5 (3)Total Time 25 minsCategory DinnerCalories 384 per serving
10 BEST PUFF PASTRY PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - AVERIE COOKS
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 3 minsCategory 30-minute MealsCalories 610 per serving
BEST PUFF PASTRY PIZZA RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2.9/5 (51)Category Cheese,Mushrooms,Pastry,Pork,VegetablesServings 4Total Time 45 mins
GOURMET PUFF PASTRY MARGHERITA PIZZA - ALEKA'S GET-TOGETHER
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA RECIPE – “EASY TO MAKE IN 5 ... - MEAT AND TRAVEL
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA (EASY & TASTY BRUNCH RECIPE) - TRY TASTEFOOD
PUFF PASTRY PEPPERONI PIZZA - THE BITTER SIDE OF SWEET
PUFFED PASTRY PIZZA - THE PIONEER WOMAN
10 EASY PUFF PASTRY BREAKFAST RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA (SIMPLE & TASTY BRUNCH RECIPE) - FOODGED
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
EASY PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - STRESS BAKING
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA POCKETS - SUSTAINABLE COOKS
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA — EASY WEEKNIGHT: DINNER IDEAS AND …
PUFF PASTRY PEPPERONI PIZZA
PUFF PASTRY BREAKFAST PIZZA - THE GUNNY SACK
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA PINWHEELS - SWEET BEGINNINGS BLOG
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - SO EASY WITH PUFFED PASTRY PIZZA CRUST - CHENéE …
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA CALZONES SMALL BATCH FOR TWO - ZONA COOKS
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - COOK IT REAL GOOD
25 SIMPLE SAVORY PUFF PASTRY RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
REVERSE PUFF PASTRY PIZZA WITH ZUCCHINI, MOZZARELLA, TOMATOES
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA RECIPE | READY-MADE PASTRY | JUS-ROL
PUFF PASTRY PEPPERONI PIZZA - PEPPERIDGE FARM
EASY PUFF PASTRY PIZZA RECIPE - SIP BITE GO
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA (STRAIGHTFORWARD & TASTY BRUNCH RECIPE)
EASY PIZZA TWISTS - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
PUFF PASTRY MARGHERITA PIZZA - ONION RINGS & THINGS
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA BITES - EVERYDAY DELICIOUS
BREAKFAST PIZZA ON PUFF PASTRY - THE KITCHEN GIRL
A DELICIOUS PIZZA RECIPE FOR YOU TO TRY WITH A PUFF PASTRY CRUST.
VEGETARIAN PUFF PASTRY PIZZA RECIPE - VEGGIEGIB
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA ROLLS RECIPE | THEHUB FROM WALMART CANADA
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - WEEKNIGHT TREAT - CASUALLY PECKISH
WHITE PIZZAS – PUFF PASTRY
PUFF PASTRY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA (SIMPLE & TASTY BRUNCH RECIPE) - FOODGED
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA BITES - COOKING MY DREAMS
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - THE KOLLEE KITCHEN
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA RECIPE - MY TURN FOR US
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA: THE ULTIMATE APPETIZER | GOPUFF
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA (EASY & TASTY BRUNCH RECIPE) - HEAVENLY HOME …
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #main-dish #easy #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #vegetarian #pizza #dietary #inexpensive #toddler-friendly #3-steps-or-less
Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza | Jamie Oliver1.1M views-05:29
Top 10 Puff Pastry Recipes with How to Make Pepperoni Pizza with a Puff Pastry BEST RECIPE EASY20K views-13:32
How to Make Puff Pastry Pizzas42K views-04:28
Puff Pastry Pizza Recipe | Masala Mornings | Shireen Anwar | Italian Food12K views-54:45
Quick Puff Pastry Pizza Recipe9.6K views-02:13
Puff Pastry Pizza Tart How to make easy recipe73K views-11:13
You'll also love