CHIPOTLE MAC & CHEESE
Beefy and bubbly, this Southwestern pasta bake heats up the dinner hour with a peppery bite. -Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (4 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onions, green peppers and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain., Stir in the tomatoes, soup, milk, chipotle pepper and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes., Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Divide between 2 greased 8-in. square baking dishes; sprinkle with cheese., Cover and bake casseroles at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes longer. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro., Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casseroles for up to 3 months. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 60 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 628 calories, Fat 25g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 98mg cholesterol, Sodium 913mg sodium, Carbohydrate 62g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 38g protein.
PUMPKIN MAC 'N' CHEESE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: pumpkin, oil, salt, pepper, dried sage, butter, flour, milk, ground nutmeg, garlic powder, pepper, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, macaroni pasta, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese
Provided by Ellie Holland
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F)
- Chop up the pumpkin into chunks and place on a baking tray.
- Drizzle over the oil, salt, pepper, and ground sage, and coat evenly with your hands.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked leave to cool slightly and blend ⅓ of the pumpkin, set aside.
- For the sauce, in a large ovenproof pan, melt the butter over a medium-low heat.
- Gradually mix in the flour to create a roux.
- Add the milk in 4-5 parts stirring well in between.
- Continue to stir and cook the sauce for a further 5-10 minutes or until the sauce is simmering and thickened.
- Stir in the ground nutmeg, garlic powder, pepper, cheddar, and Parmesan.
- Stir in the blended pumpkin.
- Stir in the remaining whole pumpkin and macaroni, mix until combined.
- Top with the cheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Grill for 10 minutes at 200°C (400°F) until the cheese is brown and bubbling.
- Nutrition Calories: 1525 Fat: 99 grams Carbs: 110grams Fiber: 6 grams Sugars: 49 grams Protein: 49 grams
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1161 calories, Carbohydrate 93 grams, Fat 64 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 53 grams, Sugar 10 grams
PUMPKIN CHIPOTLE SOUP
This is a wonderful, quick soup that works as a main dish with a compliment of cornbread, or as a great accent dish with your Mexican favorites! Even my kids gobble this one down! Garnish with shredded Monterey Jack cheese and freshly chopped cilantro. This soup holds well in a slow cooker set on Low!
Provided by Chris
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook until the flour has turned golden brown, about 3 minutes. Whisk in the vegetable stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Whisk in the pumpkin puree until no lumps remain, then add the chipotle peppers, half-and-half cream, sofrito, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and paprika. Return to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 8 minutes until thickened and hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.8 calories, Carbohydrate 13.3 g, Cholesterol 24.4 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 790.5 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
CHIPOTLE MAC AND CHEESE
This macaroni and cheese is smoky, spicy, and absolutely delicious. You can adjust the spice level by adding more or less chipotles.
Provided by Krisha Stevens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the macaroni, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray, and place the macaroni into the bottom of the dish. Heat milk in a saucepan until hot but not boiling.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, and cook and stir the onion, garlic, and chipotle chiles until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Whisk in flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, and let cook for about 3 minutes, whisking constantly to avoid burning. Whisk in the hot milk, 1/2 cup at a time, and stir in paprika, salt, and pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer (do not boil), whisking constantly until thickened, about 2 minutes. Whisk in the cheeses, about 1/2 cup at a time, and stir until the cheeses have melted and the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the macaroni in the baking dish, and stir gently to combine. Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake covered until the dish is bubbling and the macaroni has absorbed some of the sauce, about 40 minutes. Uncover, and bake until golden brown on the edges, 10 to 15 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.5 calories, Carbohydrate 36.1 g, Cholesterol 54.6 mg, Fat 19.7 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 263.6 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
PUMPKIN-CHIPOTLE MAC AND CHEESE
Start your Pumpkin-Chipotle Mac and Cheese with from-scratch sauce and you're headed in the right direction! Pumpkin-Chipotle Mac and Cheese is a smoky, spicy autumn dish that is great any night of the week. Top this baked wonder with pepitas and enjoy.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add flour and mustard; cook and stir 1 min. Gradually stir in milk; cook 3 to 5 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese, Parmesan and pumpkin; mix well.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add pumpkin mixture; mix well. Pour into 1-1/2 qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with pepitas.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 19 g
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE
If you've ever had pumpkin ravioli--pasta pillows filled with cheesy and earthy-sweet pumpkin--you'll love this mac and cheese. Adding canned pumpkin to the bechamel sauce thickens it, making it extra creamy and vibrantly orange. The crowning touch? You top the dish with whole slices of Cheddar and slide it under the broiler for a few minutes to achieve a golden brown layer of pure melty goodness.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water, then drain the pasta and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook, whisking, until the mixture is smooth and golden, about 2 minutes. Whisk in the half-and-half, Dijon, cayenne, nutmeg, garlic powder and 2 teaspoons salt and cook, whisking occasionally, until the sauce begins to boil and thicken enough to hold a trail by the whisk, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree and grated Cheddar until the cheese just melts. Stir in the pasta, adding enough of the reserved pasta water as needed to make a creamy sauce.
- If your broiler is in the top of the oven, move the oven rack to the center. Preheat the broiler.
- Transfer the mac and cheese to the baking dish, top with the Cheddar slices and broil until the cheese is melted and the top browns in places, 8 to 9 minutes.
CHIPOTLE MACARONI AND CHEESE
This is my favorite way to make mac n cheese, it's a little smokey & spicy. I like to add fresh chopped tomatoes on top right before serving if they're in season.
Provided by PDX CakeGirl
Yield 1 cup, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cook macaroni as directed, drain.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 T. butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in flour and mix until combined. Let cook 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in a little milk, whisking until smooth then adding more and repeating until all the milk is added and the sauce is smooth.
- Use spoon to stir in 2 cups of cheese, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in minced chipotle and adobo.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Combine sauce and drained, cooked macaroni. Place in 2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Melt remaining 1 T. butter and mix with breadcrumbs.Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- You can skip the oven portion, if you do omit the extra cheese and breadcrumbs.
CHIPOTLE MACARONI AND CHEESE
I think I'm really beginning to acquire the taste for chipotles, this is only the second time I've made anything with these smokey peppers. I found this recipe in a recent issue of Cooking Light. It only uses 2 peppers so if you want to save the rest for future use, just lay on waxed paper and freeze, once frozen, wrap each pepper and store in freezer bag.
Provided by J e l i s a
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil 2 cups macaroni according to package (do not overcook), drain.
- Reserve 1 adobo sauce and set aside.
- Finely chop 2 chipotle peppers, onions and green peppers.
- Melt butter in heavy pot over med-high heat, toss chopped ingredients and stir.
- Cook until onion is tender, then sprinkle with 2 T of flour.
- Allow to cook for about 30 SECONDS then reduce to medium.
- Stir in the can of diced tomatoes w/chilies-- aka Rotel (I used tomatoes with jalapenos instead).
- Simmer for 3 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Now add the reserved adobo, cottage cheese, milk, cheddar, parmesan, macaroni and egg, stir well and pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Melt tablespoon of butter and add breadcrumbs, stir until breadcrumbs are moist, sprinkle mixture over pasta.
- You can also lightly sprinkle some more shredded cheddar over it before baking for 30 minutes until browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355.4, Fat 10.8, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 63.3, Sodium 804.5, Carbohydrate 39.4, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 4.2, Protein 24.4
More about "pumpkin chipotle mac and cheese recipes"
THREE CHEESE PUMPKIN CHIPOTLE MAC 'N CHEESE - DIXIE …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
THREE-CHEESE PUMPKIN CHIPOTLE MAC ‘N CHEESE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CHIPOTLE PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - WHISKED AWAY KITCHEN
4.6/5 (5)Category AmericaCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - CREAMY & DELICIOUS!
EASY PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - INSPIRED TASTE
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - YELLOW BLISS ROAD
PUMPKIN CHIPOTLE MAC AND CHEESE | THE DISNEY FOOD BLOG
CREAMIEST PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
CREAMY PUMPKIN MAC & CHEESE RECIPE ~ BARLEY & SAGE
PUMPKIN RECIPE| KADDU KI RECIPE|UNIQUE PUMPKIN RECIPE|CHEESE …
39 BEST MAC AND CHEESE RECIPES - PARADE: ENTERTAINMENT, RECIPES, …
SOUTHWEST CHIPOTLE MAC AND CHEESE | FOLLOW YOUR HEART®
CREAMY CHIPOTLE MAC & CHEESE - DELISH
CHIPOTLE PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE | PINTEREST
THE BEST PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - BROMA BAKERY
MARC'S | MAIN DISH RECIPES FOR EVERY TASTE
CHIPOTLE PUMPKIN MAC N' CHEESE RECIPE | YUMMLY
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - ONCE UPON A PUMPKIN
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE + VIDEO - PLATINGS + PAIRINGS
MAKEOVER PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE CASSEROLE - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
SMOKY CHIPOTLE BACON MAC AND CHEESE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
MACARONI & CHEESE IN A PUMPKIN - FEARLESS FRESH
CHIPOTLE “MAC-N-CHEESE” STUFFED “PUMPKIN” PEPPERS
HOMEMADE PUMPKIN SPICE MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE | THE RECIPE …
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE WITH ROASTED VEGGIES - SKINNYTASTE
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - THE DARING GOURMET
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
STOVETOP PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
EASY BAKED PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
PUMPKIN CHILI MACARONI AND CHEESE | DESTINATION DELISH
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - KATHLEEN'S CRAVINGS
CHIPOTLE PUMPKIN MAC N' CHEESE - PLAIN.RECIPES
EASY 30-MINUTE STOVETOP PUMPKIN MACARONI AND CHEESE
CREAMY PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - GIMME DELICIOUS
PUMPKIN CHEDDAR CHIPOTLE CHEESE DIP - SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE WITH ROASTED VEGGIES RECIPE
CHEDDAR PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - STOVETOP OR CASSEROLE BAKE
CHIPOTLE PUMPKIN MAC N' CHEESE RECIPE | YUMMLY
PUMPKIN MAC AND CHEESE - EVERYDAY DELICIOUS
You'll also love