QUICK AND EASY BLUEBERRY CRISP
This is great to throw together when you are strapped for time and a great way to use up those summer blueberries.
Provided by Lvs2Cook
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a large bowl, combine first three ingredients. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Pour blueberries into a buttered 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle crumb mixture over berries.
- Bake 20 minutes or until topping is golden and berries are bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 394.2, Fat 23.6, SaturatedFat 14.6, Cholesterol 61, Sodium 165, Carbohydrate 46.3, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 28.8, Protein 2.8
FROZEN BLUEBERRY CRISP
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease the bottom and halfway up the sides of an 8x8-inch glass baking pan.
- Drain thawed blueberries and put in a medium mixing bowl. Sprinkle with white sugar and lemon juice and gently combine using your hands. Layer berries evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Mix oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a separate bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and cover the berries with it.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Carbohydrate 38.7 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 5.1 mg, Sugar 24.9 g
EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place butter in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Melt butter in the preheating oven, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Mix flour, sugar, and milk in a bowl until combined; pour batter over melted butter. Scatter blueberries over batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.4 calories, Carbohydrate 48.5 g, Cholesterol 32.9 mg, Fat 12.5 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 293.4 mg, Sugar 33.7 g
More about "quick and easy blueberry crisp recipes"
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions