This creamy, smooth raspberry mousse recipe from our Test Kitchen is a refreshing finale to any summer meal. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the raspberries in a food processor; cover and puree. Strain and discard seeds. Transfer puree to a large bowl. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; set aside. , In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir into raspberry mixture. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1 hour. , Transfer gelatin mixture to a large bowl. Beat on high speed until foamy. Gradually add cream; beat until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spoon into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 calories, Fat 11g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 9mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
RASPBERRIES AND RICOTTA MOUSSE
- Mousse: In a food processor, mix ricotta and lemon juice until very creamy and homogeneous.
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites and tartar cream with a mixer until you have soft picks. Add sugar gradually while whisking until firm and straight picks, around 5 minutes. At low speed, incorporate the mixture of ricotta until all is homogeneous.
- Raspberry Garnish: In a bowl, mix raspberries with jam.
- Distribute the mousse in 4 parfait glass or ramequin (or any cute bowls you have) and add raspberry garnish. Put in the fridge. It's better if it's eaten the same day.
RICOTTA WITH HONEY AND RASPBERRIES
- In a serving bowl, add ricotta cheese. Using a small sieve, sprinkle cocoa powder over the ricotta. Top with fresh raspberries, and drizzle with honey. Use the biscotti cookies as spoons.
- In a food processor, blend the ricotta cheese until light and fluffy, about 20 seconds. Add the jam and pulse until combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream until thick. Add the powdered sugar and continue to beat until the cream holds stiff peaks. Working in batches, carefully fold the cream mixture into the ricotta mixture. Spoon the mousse into serving bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour. Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH RASPBERRIES
- In a large work bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer. As cream begins to thicken, slowly add the sugar and continue to whip until soft peaks form. Add the pudding mix and whip just until well blended.
- Place a few raspberries in the bottom of each glass. Spoon a layer of mousse over berries and repeat layering raspberries and mousse until glasses are filled. Top with a few raspberries, cover with plastic wrap, and chill in refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour or until serving.
RED RASPBERRY MOUSSE DESSERT
When I need a light and refreshing finish to a special meal, I make this fluffy, fruity mousse. Ladyfingers add an elegant look to this pretty dessert.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in raspberries. Refrigerate until partially thickened. Fold in whipped cream., Arrange the ladyfingers with rounded side out around the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Carefully spoon the raspberry mixture into pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Garnish with mint, raspberries and whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 131mg cholesterol, Sodium 79mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
- Set a few raspberries aside for garnish. Combine remaining raspberries and confectioners' sugar in a bowl, mix, and set aside for 30 minutes. Pass raspberries through a sieve to strain out seeds. Discard seeds.
- Pour orange juice into a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside for 1 minute. Heat over low temperature without boiling until gelatin is fully dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from stove, allow to cool slightly and mix with raspberry puree.
- Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl using an electric mixer until frothy. Add vanilla sugar gradually, continuing to beat until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into raspberry puree. Stir in lemon juice and sweeten with more confectioners' sugar if desired. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with raspberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 512.4 calories, Carbohydrate 39.3 g, Cholesterol 142.7 mg, Fat 39.3 g, Fiber 8.6 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 24 g, Sodium 43.4 mg, Sugar 21.2 g
RICOTTA RASPBERRY MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees; line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, cheese, butter, lemon zest, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 17-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.9, Fat 10.8, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 59.2, Sodium 217.7, Carbohydrate 29.7, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 12, Protein 5.2
LIME MOUSSE WITH RASPBERRIES
- Dissolve the gelatin in one-fourth cup warm water. Heat the lime juice, add the sugar, dissolve. Mix it with the gelatin. Cool.
- Whip the egg whites with the cream of tartar until they stand in stiff peaks.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Fold the egg whites into the lime juice mixture, then fold in the cream and the vanilla essence. Mix well and place in a five-cup souffle dish. Chill overnight.
- Turn the mousse out onto a platter and arrange the raspberries in a circle around it. Place a couple of raspberries on top.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 162, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 12 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 5 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Sodium 33 milligrams, Sugar 8 grams
PHYLLO TARTS WITH RICOTTA AND RASPBERRIES
- Drain ricotta cheese in a sieve for 20 minutes; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 6 3-inch loose-bottomed tart pans with nonfat cooking spray.
- Leave phyllo sheets in a stack and use a ruler to trace 6 5-inch squares onto top sheet (3 squares across and 2 squares down). Using a sharp knife, cut along traced lines, through all 5 sheets of dough. Immediately line each tart pan with 5 sheets of dough, lightly brushing melted butter or margarine between each layer. Trim edges of dough.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, egg, orange rind, vanilla extract, and nutmeg. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Pour an equal amount of mixture into each tart pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until golden brown. Cool tarts slightly, then arrange raspberries on top. To serve, remove tarts from pans and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22.9 g, Cholesterol 41.2 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 88.7 mg, Sugar 11.7 g
- To make the filling, combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small nonreactive, heavy saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add 1 1/3 cups of the raspberries and return to a boil without stirring. Transfer to a small bowl and allow to cool completely. Add the vodka. Cover and refrigerate.
- To make the mousse, puree the 2 cups of raspberries in a blender and set aside. Sprinkle the gelatin into 1/4 cup of cool water and set aside for 3 minutes. Pour 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar and the corn syrup into a small, heavy saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Insert a candy thermometer.
- Meanwhile, place the egg whites into the bowl of a mixer and whip until they form soft peaks. When the sugar water has reached 250 degrees, pour it down the sides of the bowl (not directly onto the beaters) into the egg whites while continuing to whip. Add the gelatin mixture and continue to whip until the outside of the bowl is warm, but not hot, about 5 minutes, and the meringue is stiff and glossy.
- Pour the heavy cream into a large mixing bowl and whisk until it forms soft peaks. Fold half of the raspberry puree into the whipped cream and the other half into the meringue, being careful not to deflate either mixture. Fold the meringue and whipped cream together until combined.
- Place the mousse in a pastry bag with a large opening, and pipe the mousse into twelve nonreactive cup molds, filling them halfway. Spread the mousse up the sides of the mold. Place a spoonful of the filling into the center of each mold and top with more mousse. Place the molds in the refrigerator to set for at least 3 hours. To serve, drizzle each plate with raspberry syrup, and unmold the mousses in the center of each plate and serve with a dollop of mascarpone on the side.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 172, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams, Carbohydrate 24 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 25 milligrams, Sugar 22 grams
More about "raspberries and ricotta mousse recipes"
RICOTTA MOUSSE WITH FRESH RASPBERRIES - PLATINGS + PAIRINGS
4/5 (12)Total Time 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 242 per serving
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream until thick. Add the powdered sugar and continue to beat until the cream holds stiff peaks.
- Fold in cream into the ricotta mixture in 3 stages. Spoon the mousse into serving bowls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
RICOTTA CHEESE MOUSSE AND RASPBERRY | RICARDO
4/5 (18)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertsCalories 281 per serving
19 CREAMIEST, DREAMIEST RICOTTA CHEESE RECIPES | SALON.COM
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - BAKERSSECRET.COM
RICOTTA MOUSSE WITH STRAWBERRIES ROMANOFF - MARISA'S ITALIAN KITCHEN
HONEY-RICOTTA MOUSSE WITH STRAWBERRIES | FOOD & WINE
EASY RASPBERRY MOUSSE - KITCHEN CENTS
RASPBERRY RICOTTA FOOL RECIPE AT WOMANSDAY.COM- EASY ITALIAN …
QUICK RASPBERRY MOUSSE | RICARDO
RECIPE - RASPBERRY RICOTTA MOUSSE | COOKINGBITES COOKING FORUM
RASPBERRY MOUSSE RECIPE – KITCHEN FOLIAGE
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH RASPBERRIES | CANADIAN GOODNESS
CREMA DI RICOTTA (RICOTTA MOUSSE) - MEMORIE DI ANGELINA
RASPBERRY ALMOND RICOTTA CAKE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
KETO RASPBERRY MOUSSE RECIPE - EASY 4 INGREDIENT LOW CARB …
EASY RASPBERRY MOUSSE RECIPE - YUMMY INSPIRATIONS
RASPBERRY RICOTTA CAKE (EASY 1 BOWL RECIPE) - THE CLEVER MEAL
LEMON RICOTTA RASPBERRY MUFFINS - WHOLE AND HEAVENLY OVEN
WHIPPED RICOTTA DESSERT RECIPE - EASY 3 INGREDIENT VANILLA MOUSSE
BEST RASPBERRY RICOTTA BUCKLE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
EASY RASPBERRY MOUSSE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
RASPBERRY RICOTTA CAKE - BAKE PLAY SMILE
RASPBERRY MOUSSE (CAKE FILLING AND DESSERT) - SAVOR THE BEST
RICOTTA WITH RASPBERRIES RECIPE | SLIMFAST
HONEYED RICOTTA MOUSSE WITH DRUNKEN STRAWBERRIES - CHEF DENNIS
EASY CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY MOUSSE - LOVE IN MY OVEN
EASY DOUBLE RASPBERRY MOUSSE CUPS - A BAKING JOURNEY
RASPBERRY MOUSSE TART - KETO, LOW CARB, GLUTEN FREE, THM S
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY MOUSSE RECIPE | DRISCOLL'S
EASY RASPBERRY MOUSSE [+ VIDEO] - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
LIGHT AND FLUFFY FRESH RASPBERRY MOUSSE - FEARLESS DINING
LEMON MOUSSE WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
SUGAR FREE KETO RASPBERRY MOUSSE - HUNGRY FOR INSPIRATION
RICOTTA MOUSSE RECIPE - JOE FLAMM | FOOD & WINE
CHOCOLATE RICOTTA MOUSSE RECIPE MADE IN 5 MINUTES
RASPBERRY MOUSSE RECIPE - MOM WITH COOKIES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #desserts #eggs-dairy #fruit #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #puddings-and-mousses #cheese #eggs #food-processor-blender #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #berries #raspberries #equipment #small-appliance #mixer #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Ricotta ricotta Mousse?In a separate bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream until thick. Add the powdered sugar and continue to beat until the cream holds stiff peaks. Working in batches, carefully fold the cream mixture into the ricotta mixture. Spoon the mousse into serving bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour. Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.
How do you make ricotta cheese with cream and sugar?In a separate bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream until thick. Add the powdered sugar and continue to beat until the cream holds stiff peaks. Working in batches, carefully fold the cream mixture into the ricotta mixture.
How do you make ricotta cheese jam?Watch how to make this recipe. In a food processor, blend the ricotta cheese until light and fluffy, about 20 seconds. Add the jam and pulse until combined. Transfer to a large bowl.