RED CABBAGE, FETA & OLIVE SALAD
I had to make this salad two days in a row. When I got home from work yesterday, my husband asked me where I'd hidden the leftovers from the night before because he wanted them for lunch. Well, I'd taken them with me for MY lunch -- so I made another batch last night to go with our chili. The night before that I'd served it with shredded chicken Bobbie-Q (see my recipes) over mashed potatoes. There was a bit left over last night -- and I made sure to leave it for my husband. I brought peanut butter & a cucumber for my lunch instead. *sigh* Anyway, if you do have any of this salad left, use it by the next day.
Provided by ThatBobbieGirl
Yield 7 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine vegetables and feta cheese in bowl large enough to allow tossing.
- Combine dressing ingredients in container with tight-fitting lid.
- Shake well.
- Pour over salad just before serving and toss well.
- Refrigerate leftovers, and use within one day.
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE AND OLIVES
This is a really morish salad, rich in flavour. It is great served with just about anything! And an all time favourite of many to whom I have served it too. Also a good salad to prepare in advance - infact it's better if it is - (the 'older' it gets, the better it gets!!!!)
Provided by Karin...
Categories Low Protein
Yield 1 large quantity of Red Cabbage Salad, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine all salad ingredients together- one or two at a time- EXCEPT the Cherry Tomatoes and toss WELL.
- Combine all DRESSING ingredients together in jar or bottle and shake well, and taste.
- Drizzle dressing a little at a time over salad, and toss well to coat the salad evenly.
- Add the halved Cherry Tomatos last.
FETA OLIVE SALAD
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Place the feta in a large shallow bowl, add the onion, garlic, lemon zest, orange zest, cherry tomatoes, if using, green olives, and black olives. Toss lightly but thoroughly. Drizzle the olive oil over the salad and toss again. Add the fresh herbs, toss, and add several turns of black pepper. Arrange the lettuce leaves on 1 large or several individual plates and spoon the feta salad on top. Serve immediately.
GREEK FETA SALAD
With juicy tomatoes, feta cheese, onions and olives slightly marinated in a red wine vinaigrette, this light and refreshing salad is just right for those hot spring and summer days. -Jill Bowers, Huntington, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- On a serving platter, layer tomatoes and onion. Top with feta cheese and olives. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and oregano; drizzle over salad. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168 calories, Fat 15g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 227mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
THE BEST RED CABBAGE SALAD
- Combine sugar, onion, and celery salt in a large bowl. Let sit for 1 hour.
- Add cabbage to the marinade and stir to combine. Pour in vinegar and oil and mix well. Season with black pepper; top with blue cheese and almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.8 calories, Carbohydrate 26.7 g, Cholesterol 12.7 mg, Fat 21 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 832.4 mg, Sugar 18.8 g
EASY RED BELL PEPPER AND FETA SALAD
- Combine bell peppers, feta cheese, and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar in a small lidded jar and shake vigorously to combine. Pour over salad and toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400.4 calories, Carbohydrate 17.8 g, Cholesterol 50.5 mg, Fat 32.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 9.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.3 g, Sodium 715.6 mg, Sugar 13.4 g
CHOPPED VEGETABLE SALAD WITH FETA AND OLIVES
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Drizzle oil and vinegar over. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Mix in feta cheese and olives and serve.
More about "red cabbage salad with feta cheese and olives recipes"
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE AND OLIVES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHOPPED VEGETABLE SALAD WITH FETA AND OLIVES - RECIPE GIRL
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE AND OLIVES RECIPE
RED POTATO SALAD WITH OLIVES AND FETA CHEESE - CHEERFUL COOK
FETA OLIVE SALAD - WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
WHITE CABBAGE SALAD WITH OLIVES AND FETA RECIPE - EAT SMARTER USA
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE RECIPE - CITCHN.COM
CABBAGE AND FETA SALAD - HUNGRY HAPPENS
WARM RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH WALNUTS AND FETA CHEESE
DATE, FETA AND RED CABBAGE SALAD – SMITTEN KITCHEN
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH FETA - MEAL MY DAY
TOMATO CUCUMBER FETA SALAD RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
RED CABBAGE, DILL & FETA SALAD: RECIPE - THE CITY LANE
RED CABBAGE APPLE SALAD WITH BLUE CHEESE & WALNUTS RECIPE
SPAGHETTI WITH RED CABBAGE AND FETA CHEESE - DOMESTIC …
RECIPE: BROCCOLI AND GARBANZO BEAN SALAD (SERVES 2)
HEARTY AND DELICIOUS RED CABBAGE AND FETA CHOPPED VEGGIE SALAD
RED CABBAGE AND FETA SALAD - ERIC BAKKER N.D.
SPELLED SALAD WITH RED CABBAGE & FETA | DELI-BERLIN | COOKING …
10 BEST RED CABBAGE LETTUCE SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEETROOT & RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH FETA | RHODES FOOD GROUP
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE - HORIO
SHREDDED RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH DATES AND FETA - THE CUTTING VEG
ROASTED RED CABBAGE & SALTY CHEESE SALAD - MY RELATIONSHIP …
GREEN BEAN, RED CABBAGE AND FETA SALAD – CHEF BENNY DORO
DATE, FETA AND RED CABBAGE SALAD - UN'AMERICANA IN CUCINA
RED CABBAGE PIE WITH FETA - BETWEEN2KITCHENS
EASY OLIVE SALAD WITH FETA AND TOMATOES - HINT OF HEALTHY
RED CABBAGE AND AVOCADO SALAD - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
RED CABBAGE WITH FETA AND MINT RECIPE - DELISH
DRESSING FOR STRAWBERRY FETA SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
DATE, FETA AND RED CABBAGE SALAD - BIGOVEN.COM
RED CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE - THE WHOLESOME RECIPE BOX
POTATO, OLIVES AND FETA CHEESE SALAD - RAMONA'S CUISINE
BEETROOT & RED CABBAGE SALAD WITH FETA - HARASSED BUT HAPPY …
RED CABBAGE AND FETA SALAD RECIPE - HEALTHY MAGAZINE
SHAVED CABBAGE SALAD WITH CREAMY FETA VINAIGRETTE
10 BEST RED CABBAGE AND BEETS SALAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #low-protein #salads #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #holiday-event #dietary #low-carb #wedding #low-in-something #equipment #number-of-servings #technique
You'll also love