SIMPLE ROASTED BABY BOK CHOY
Cooking Baby Bok Choy couldn't get any easier than this. These little guys are simply seasoned with salt and pepper and then oven-roasted until lightly browned and leaves are crisp. Other seasonings could be used as well per your preference.
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Onto a large baking sheet, spread halved heads of baby bok choy into a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 12 minutes. Using tongs, turn each bok choy to ensure both sides are nicely browned. Return to oven to roast for another 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.8, Fat 7, SaturatedFat 1, Sodium 364.6, Carbohydrate 2.6, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 1.3, Protein 1.7
EASY GARLIC ROASTED BOK CHOY RECIPE
A super easy oven roasted bok choy recipe, made even better with roasted garlic! It makes a naturally low carb, gluten-free, keto, paleo and healthy side dish.
Provided by Maya Krampf
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- Cut the bok choy into fourths or eighths lengthwise (depending on how thick and leafy it is - see post above.)
- Arrange the bok choy in a single layer on a large baking sheet, cut side down. Drizzle with 2 tbsp avocado oil. Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper. Repeat oil, salt and pepper on the other side.
- Flip back over, so that the cut side is up. Spread the minced garlic all over the bok choy with your hands.
- Roast the bok choy in the oven for 10 minutes on the lower rack. Rotate the pan and roast for about 10 more minutes, until the leaves start to get lightly charred.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 14 g, Sodium 581 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ROASTED BOK CHOY
A lightning-fast, healthful side dish that tastes absolutely heavenly. Add tofu or beans and rice and you've got a compete meal. These would be delicious on the grill, too!
Provided by Percy Lee Owen
Categories Side Dish Vegetables Roasted Vegetable Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix bok choy, liquid amino acid, olive oil, ginger, garlic, turmeric, curry powder, fines herbs, basil, red pepper flakes together in a large bowl; season with black pepper. Place coated bok choy on the prepared baking sheet; pour remaining liquid over bok choy.
- Bake in the preheated oven until thickest ends of bok choy are tender, 6 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82.9 calories, Carbohydrate 7.6 g, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 479.2 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
More about "roasted bok choy recipes"
SPICY ROASTED BOK CHOY - THE WHEATLESS KITCHEN
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Cut the bok choy in half lengthwise, and arrange it on a large baking sheet. (If you are using the large heads of bok choy, cut it into quarters lengthwise.)
- Spoon the marinade over the bok choy, and then use your fingers to gently massage the bok choy so that you get it into all of the layers.
ROASTED BOK CHOY AND SHITAKES - SCALING BACK
Servings 2-4Total Time 25 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
ROASTED BALSAMIC BABY BOK CHOY AND SHIITAKE - RECIPE ...
4.3/5 (2)Category Side DishesCuisine AsianCalories 190 per serving
ROASTED BOK CHOY - CHASING THE SEASONS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
ROASTED BOK CHOY - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 48Category Side DishAuthor Jennifer PerilloCalories 183 per serving
SESAME-ROASTED BABY BOK CHOY | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
11 TASTY AND EASY BOK CHOY RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Author Rhonda Parkinson
- Garlic Bok Choy With Chili Paste. On a busy night when you don't have a lot of time to fuss around in the kitchen, a stir-fry dish like this will come in handy.
- Stir-Fry Baby Bok Choy. Baby bok choy is popular because it has a more delicate flavor than adult varieties. It's a nice option for the simplest of stir-fry dishes and for steaming.
- Shrimp With Chinese Greens. As you continue to explore the many uses of bok choy, you'll find that it pairs nicely with many things. You'll also notice that bok choy is sometimes called "Chinese greens."
- Roasted Bok Choy. As with many other vegetables, bok choy becomes rich and nutty when roasted in a hot oven. This recipe kicks up the flavor level a notch with a homemade Asian vinaigrette made of soy sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar.
- Lion's Head Meatballs. For a meal that is extraordinary, turn to the classic Shanghai dish known as lion's head meatballs. It's a casserole that features large pork meatballs meant to symbolize a lion's head.
- Bok Choy Chicken Soup. Bok choy leaves are a perfect ingredient for delicious homemade soups. This particular recipe requires just six ingredients and it's the perfect foundation for your own custom touches.
- Chicken Stir-Fry With Bok Choy and Garlic Sauce. A tangy sauce is a great contrast to the sweetness of bok choy in this tasty chicken stir-fry. The recipe cooks up fast, though you do have to remember to allow half an hour for the chicken to marinate.
- Rice With Bok Choy and Gammon. Simple is often best when it comes to bok choy recipes and this is another perfect example. This is a simple rice dish that will be ready before you know it.
- Five-Spice Pork With Bok Choy and Green Onions. Five-spice powder is a staple in Chinese cuisine and it can add a nice kick to any stir-fry. When added to a dish, it's unmistakable flavor enhances everything else, as you'll see with this recipe.
- Bok Choy and Shiitake Mushroom Stir-Fry. The delicate flavor of bok choy is also a great companion for the earthy flavor of shiitake mushrooms. You'll find this combination in many recipes, including this simple and quick vegetarian stir-fry.
OVEN ROASTED BOK CHOY WITH GARLIC - SWEET AND SAVORY …
5/5 (5)Total Time 23 minsCategory Appetizer, Main CourseCalories 117 per serving
- Position oven rack in the middle of the oven. Line a 17inch baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice and remove the bottom part of the bok choy, I usually slice off about 1/2 inch. Wash the baby bok choy and dry using paper towels.
- Lay bok choy evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt, red pepper flakes and ground black pepper. Add the minced garlic over the bok choy and distribute evenly.
ROASTED BOK CHOY (HOW TO COOK BOK CHOY IN 10 MIN!) - …
4.8/5 (10)Total Time 10 minsCategory Asian RecipesCalories 84 per serving
- Clean and rinse the bok choy, trim off the stems at the bottom, slice and quartered. Prepare the dressing by combining the soy sauce, sugar, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and sesame seeds. Stir to mix well, set aside.
- Toss the bok choy with the olive oil and black pepper. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover the bok choy with aluminum foil to avoid the leafy leaves from burning. You may also turn the bok choy with the inside stems down to prevent burnt leaves.
- Roast in oven for 8 minutes. Transfer the bok choy to a serving platter, drizzle the sauce and serve immediately.
OVEN-ROASTED BOK CHOY - WEEKEND AT THE COTTAGE
Ratings 149Category Quick & EasyCuisine Quick & EasyTotal Time 15 mins
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl. Pour over the bok choy and use tongs to gently mix.
- Place marinated bok choy onto a large parchment-lined baking sheet, moving it about to create an even layer. Transfer to oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove tray from oven. Using tongs, turn bok choy over and move about on the sheet in an even layer. Return to oven and bake for no more than 5 minutes, less if you like it more crispy.
- Transfer bok choy to an attractive service platter. Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and sprinkle of salt and pepper. Add additional chili flakes if desired. Serve immediately.
ROASTED BOK CHOY - SLENDER KITCHEN
Cuisine Asian, ChineseTotal Time 15 minsCategory Side DishCalories 62 per serving
- Roast the bok choy for 7-10 minutes, or until the stems are tender. Exact cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of the bok choy. Remove from oven and top with sesame seeds.
ROASTED BOK CHOY WITH RADISH AND LEMON | RECIPES
EASY ROASTED BABY BOK CHOY • SALT & LAVENDER
Reviews 2Category Side DishCuisine AsianTotal Time 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 450F. Move the rack to the middle of the oven. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the baby bok choy in half lengthwise and trim the dry ends if needed (the white part). Place the baby bok choy on the baking sheet. Pour olive oil on both sides of each piece of bok choy (and rub it in), then grind some pepper on each piece too. I like to roast it face-down first. Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for 5 minutes/side (it will be tender-crisp with some crispy leaves). If you want it done more, roast it a little longer.
- Meanwhile, whisk the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl.
OVEN-ROASTED BABY BOK CHOY RECIPE - HAPPY MOTHERING
4.7/5 (29)Total Time 25 minsCategory Side DishCalories 79 per serving
- Cut each bok choy in half and wash it thoroughly in a sink of water. Dry it on a large towel or salad spinner, making sure to get it completely dry.
- Add the bok choy to a large cookie sheet Arrange the bok choy with the stems towards the edge of the pan. (This helps the ends get tender before the leaves get too done.)
SESAME GINGER ROASTED BOK CHOY - IT'S A VEG WORLD AFTER ALL®
Ratings 2Category Side DishCuisine AsianTotal Time 20 mins
ROASTED BOK CHOY, KETO, PALEO SIDE DISH
Reviews 5Author Omg Keto YumServings 5Category Chinese, Main Dishes, Recipes
ROASTED BABY BOK CHOY RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (5)Calories 63 per servingTotal Time 15 mins
HOW TO COOK BOK CHOY, 3 TASTY WAYS | TASTE OF HOME
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
ROASTED BABY BOK CHOY – CLEAN FOOD CAFE
Servings 4Total Time 30 mins
ROASTED BOK CHOY RECIPE | THE LEAF NUTRISYSTEM BLOG
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCalories 100Calories 100 per serving
EASY ROASTED BOK CHOY AND BROCCOLI - TWO KOOKS IN THE KITCHEN
A SURPRISING WAY TO COOK BABY BOK CHOY | EPICURIOUS
EASY OVEN ROASTED BABY BOK CHOY (PALEO, WHOLE 30, AIP ...
ROASTED BOK CHOY RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love