CHIPOTLE, BEER, AND LIME ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN
Simple recipe with a few ingredients that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It made a wonderful roast and the leftovers were turned into really tasty tacos with feta and pickled onions.
Provided by Spiderwoman77
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir beer, lime juice, chipotle peppers, garlic, olive oil, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl; let sit 1 hour.
- Place pork tenderloins in a baking dish; pour marinade over tenderloins. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook in preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 90 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6.1 g, Cholesterol 63.1 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 21.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 87.9 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PEARS AND GINGER-BEER SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a flameproof, ovenproof roasting pan. Season the pork with 1 teaspoon of the salt and pepper, and place in the pan. Cook until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Remove the pork from the pan and set aside. Add the potatoes to the pan and season with the remaining teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the pears to the pan and roast with the potatoes for 5 minutes longer. Push the potatoes and pears to the edge of the pan and place the pork tenderloins in the center. Roast until the pork is only slightly pink in the center, about 15 minutes. Remove the pork, potatoes and pears from the pan and place the pan over medium heat. Add the ginger beer and cook, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan. Let reduce to 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes.
- Cut the pork into inch-thick slices. Divide the pork, potatoes and pears among 4 plates and spoon sauce over each. Serve immediately.
BALSAMIC ROASTED PORK LOIN
- Dissolve steak seasoning in balsamic vinegar, then stir in olive oil. Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade overtop. Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinate 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade. Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 1 hour. Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3.1 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 23.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 18.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 731.9 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
ROAST PORK LOIN WITH BEER SAUCE
- Make marinade:
- In a large saucepan stir together marinade ingredients. Bring marinade just to a boil, stirring (marinade will rise and foam), and remove pan from heat. In a blender purée marinade in 2 batches, transferring it as puréed to bowl. Cool marinade to room temperature and spoon off any remaining foam.
- In a large heavy resealable plastic bag combine pork and marinade and seal bag, pressing out any excess air. Put bag in a baking pan and marinate pork, chilled, turning bag once or twice, at least 8 hours and up to 24. Let pork in marinade come to room temperature, about 40 minutes. Transfer marinade to a saucepan and bring just to a boil.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pat pork dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. In a flameproof roasting pan heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and brown pork on all sides. Roast pork in middle of oven, basting frequently with some marinade, until a meat thermometer registers 155°F. for slightly pink meat, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Transfer pork to a cutting board, reserving juices in roasting pan and discarding string, and let stand, covered loosely with foil, about 15 minutes.
- While pork is standing, skim and discard fat from pan and add remaining marinade. Deglaze roasting pan over moderately high heat, scraping up brown bits. Bring sauce just to a boil and strain through a fine sieve into another saucepan. Bring sauce to a simmer and whisk in beurre manié, bit by bit, whisking until sauce is combined well and thickened slightly.
- Serve pork, sliced, with sauce.
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH BEER SAUCE
This came from the food network. While slightly difficult the results are well worth it. Instead of pureeing the marinade, I used my hand mixer.
Provided by scichef
Yield 7-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- FOR MARINADE.
- Melt 2 T butter in large heavy sucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, sautee about 15 minutes and add garlic, cumin, cinnamon and allspice.
- After spices are toasted add beer, mustard and honey, bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and puree.
- After the marinade is cooled add meat and marinade overnight (at least 8 hours).
- Remove from marinade, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. (Reserve marinade).
- Heat oil in large skillet. When hot and oil ripples, brown all sides of meat to add crust.
- Transfer meat to baking sheet and roast in oven (pre-heated to 375 degrees) for 45-60 minutes until internal temp reaches 155 degrees.
- Tranfer meat to platter to rest. Reserve drippings.
- Combine juices and marinade in saucepan. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer.
- Mix butter and flour until paste forms. Add to sauce and simmer until it thickens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 664.8, Fat 41.3, SaturatedFat 14.7, Cholesterol 149.2, Sodium 336.3, Carbohydrate 18.6, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 11.4, Protein 46.8
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH BEER SAUCE
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion and saute until tender and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Add garlic, cumin, cinnamon and allspice and stir 1 minute. Add beer, mustard and honey and bring to boil (sauce will foam). Remove from heat. Puree in batches in blender until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Pour into baking dish. Add pork loin; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove pork from marinade; pat dry. Reserve marinade. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Season pork with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and brown on all sides. Transfer to baking sheet with rim. Roast in oven for 3/4 to 1 hour or until thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 155 degrees F. Transfer pork to work surface; reserve any pan juices.
- Combine pan juices and marinade in saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Mix butter and flour in small bowl until smooth paste forms. Add to sauce and simmer until sauce thickens. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cut pork into slices. Pour sauce over.
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH PEACH BBQ SAUCE
- For the pork and peach bbq sauce: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Combine the peaches, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a food processor or blender. Pat the pork dry with paper towels and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Reserve half (about 2 cups) of the peach BBQ sauce and set aside. Transfer the pork, fat-side up, to a rack over a heavy-bottomed roasting pan and brush the rest of the sauce all over the pork. Add the stock to the bottom of the roasting pan. Roast the pork until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 140 degrees F, about 1 hour. For the smashed potatoes: Meanwhile, place the potatoes in large pot and cover with salted cold water. The potatoes will soak up that salt like pasta and it will make a big difference in flavor. Cover and bring to a boil and cook until fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain the potatoes, and return them to the same pot, allowing them to dry. Heat the half-and-half and butter in a small saucepot over low heat. Add the mixture to the potatoes along with the cream cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Smash the potatoes with a potato masher and set aside, keeping warm until ready to serve. For serving the pork: Transfer the pork to a baking sheet to rest for 10 minutes, and then thinly slice half of the loin. Store and reserve the other half for leftovers. Remove the rack from the roasting pan and place on the stove over medium-high heat. Whisk in the reserved BBQ sauce and scrape the bottom of the pan to incorporate the browned sauce. Cook until slightly reduced and thickened, about 10 minutes. Serve the sliced pork with the reduced peach BBQ sauce and the smashed potatoes.
More about "roasted pork loin with beer sauce recipes"
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY GARLIC SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (209)Total Time 35 minsCategory MainsCalories 360 per serving
MAKING ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH MEYER LEMON SAUCE ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory Main DishPublished 2019-01-10
JUICY BEER-BRAISED PORK LOIN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 426Saturated Fat 8g 38%Cholesterol 120mg 40%Total Fat 20g 26%
BAVARIAN BEER ROASTED PORK – GERMAN CULTURE
10 BEST SIMPLE PORK TENDERLOIN SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (45)Total Time 33 minsCategory MainCalories 357 per serving
- Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 200°C / 390°F (180°C fan). Place a rack over a tray (for resting the cooked meat).
- Sear pork: Heat oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Sear pork all over until golden. This takes around 5 minutes (I sear 4 sides).
- Bake (Note 5): Transfer the skillet with the pork in it to the oven. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 65°C / 149°F. This will have a blush of pink, a perfect medium for optimum juiciness. (For no pink at all, add 3 minutes cooking and target an internal temperature of 68°C / 155°F.)
BAVARIAN PORK POT ROAST WITH DARK BEER SAUCE - ALL TASTES ...
5/5 (3)Category Main CourseCuisine GermanTotal Time 2 hrs 15 mins
22 BEST PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Occupation Cookbook Author And PhotographerPublished 2019-01-11Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin. This slow cooker brown sugar pork loin is perfect for any day of the week. Just rub the roast with the brown sugar and mustard mixture and drop it in the slow cooker.
- Orange Braised Pork Loin. A pork loin roast doesn't have to be roasted in the oven. This succulent orange braised pork loin is braised on the stovetop and gets a wonderful flavor from orange juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, and seasonings.
- Pork Rib Roast and Vegetables. A succulent pork rib roast and vegetables is a fantastic centerpiece for holiday dinners or other special occasion meals.
- Roasted Boneless Pork Loin. This roasted boneless pork loin recipe starts in a hot oven to give it a flavorful, golden brown crust. The oven temperature is reduced for the remainder of the cooking time, producing a tender, juicy roast.
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin With Marmalade Brown Sugar Glaze. Who doesn't love bacon? This bacon-wrapped pork loin with marmalade brown sugar glaze roasts to perfection.
- Garlic and Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast. A garlic and herb crusted pork loin roast is a breeze to prep and cook. Just combine the seasonings, rub them over the pork, and refrigerate the roast until you're ready to cook.
- Porchetta: Stuffed and Rolled Italian Pork Roast. Porchetta is a classic Italian recipe usually made with pork shoulder. This version uses leaner pork loin as the central meat.
- Cuban Pork Roast. This easy boneless Cuban pork roast recipe is marinated overnight (or for at least eight hours) and then roasted the next day. Serve it traditionally with rice and beans and use leftovers for Cubano sandwiches.
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Loin Barbecue. Barbecue flavors stand out in this easy slow cooker pork loin barbecue. The roast is slow-cooked to perfection with a store-bought barbecue sauce that has been doctored with additional ingredients.
- Easy 4-Ingredient Pork Roast. All you need to make this simple easy 4-ingredient pork roast is salt, pepper, and garlic. Really, that's all there is to it!
ROAST PORK LOIN IN BAVARIAN BEER SAUCE - GERMANFOODS.ORG
- Combine marinade ingredients into a large saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil while stirring and remove the pan from the heat. Using a blender, puree marinade. May need 2 batches. Transfer marinade to a bowl and let cool to room temperature. Spoon off any remaining foam.
- Combine pork and marinade into large, heavy resealable plastic bag and press out any air. Put bag in baking dish and refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours. Turn bag once or twice during refrigeration. Remove from refrigerator and let pork come to room temperature (approximately 40 minutes). Transfer marinade to a saucepan and bring just to boil.
- While pork is standing, skim and discard fat form pan and add remaining marinade. Deglaze roasting pan over moderately high heat, scrapping up brown bits. Bring sauce just to a boil and strain through a fine sieve into another saucepan. Bring sauce to a simmer and whisk in Beurre Manie in small increments, whisking until sauce is combined well and thickened slightly.
PORK LOIN WITH BEER SAUCE | FOOD FROM PORTUGAL
Servings 4Total Time 4 hrs 10 minsCategory Meat , Recipes , Videos
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH CHESTNUTS | FOOD FROM PORTUGAL
SAUCE FOR ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
GERMAN PORK LOIN ROAST - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
WHAT TO SERVE WITH HONEY BUTTER PORK LOIN - VIEW RECIPE ...
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH BEER SAUCE - PLAIN.RECIPES
BAVARIAN PORK ROAST - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH BEER SAUCE RECIPES
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH BEER SAUCE RECIPE
BAVARIAN BEER-ROASTED PORK | BBC GOOD FOOD
37 COOKS: ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH BEER SAUCE | FOOD DISHES ...
BEER MARINADE FOR PORK LOIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you cook a pork loin with beer?Put the meat on a deep tray skin side up and cook for 1 1/2 hours. Take the tray out, pour the beer over the meat and arrange the spices and vegetables on the sides (don’t add the jelly and Dijon mustard yet).
How to cook a pork loin roast in the oven?Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a flameproof, ovenproof roasting pan. Season the pork with 1 teaspoon of the salt and pepper, and place in the pan. Cook until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Remove the pork from the pan and set aside.
What is Bavarian beer roast pork?This is the ultimate roast – Bavarian beer roasted pork, also known as Bayerischer Schweinebraten or Krustenbraten – tender, juicy meat and crunchy crackling on top, perfectly roasted and crispy. This is hearty, honest autumn food, for those cold nights after a long walk out in the countryside.
How do you cook pork belly with ginger beer?Remove the pork, potatoes and pears from the pan and place the pan over medium heat. Add the ginger beer and cook, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan. Let reduce to 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes.