ROASTED ROSEMARY POTATOES WITH GARLIC
This Italian favorite pairs up especially well with the recipes I posted for Mediterranean Roasted Green Beans with Slivered Amonds recipe #21300 and/or Roasted Asparagus recipe #21148. From The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen.
Provided by Bev I Am
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Drizzle with the oil and toss well to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with the rosemary, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Toss again.
- Roast, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes, depending on size, turning halfway through cooking time, or until the potatoes are nicely browned and tender through the center.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 6.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153.5, Fat 4.8, SaturatedFat 0.7, Sodium 28.3, Carbohydrate 25.7, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 2, Protein 3.1
ROSEMARY POTATOES WITH ROASTED HEADS OF GARLIC
This wonderful dish is great for a cookout. I've even made it while camping, cooked over a charcoal grill. Squeeze the roasted cloves of garlic over your potatoes or on crusty buttered chunks of French bread. A taste sensation!
Provided by Dotty Snyder Grohman
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange potatoes in a large roasting pan; nestle garlic, cut sides up, between potatoes. Dot vegetables with butter and sprinkle with rosemary. Drizzle white wine and olive oil over vegetables; season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are golden and crisp and garlic is soft when squeezed, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216.8 calories, Carbohydrate 20.8 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 13 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 49.7 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
ROSEMARY-GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, toss new potatoes and garlic cloves with rosemary. Toss with olive oil to coat lightly and add salt and pepper to taste. Lightly oil a sheetpan and spread potatoes out into one layer, cut side down. Roast for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes before removing with a spatula. Serve hot or cold.
ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES
For a go-to side dish, try Ina Garten's Rosemary Roasted Potatoes recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 3 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Dump the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer; roast in the oven for at least 1 hour, or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.
OVEN ROASTED POTATOES WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
The original version came from Cuisine at Home. This is a truly easy side dish that is great for company. It goes wonderfully with roasted meat or chicken. Prep time includes 20 minutes resting time prior to roasting.
Provided by IngridH
Yield 3 cups, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a saucepan large enough to hold all of the potato chunks, bring water to a boil.
- Add potatoes, and boil for 2 minutes. You are not trying to cook the potatoes through at this point.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Be generous with the salt, or the potatoes will be bland.
- Drain the potatoes well, and add to the oil and garlic mixture.
- Mix gently, but thoroughly.
- Cover bowl, and let sit for at least 20 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place potato mixture in a roasting pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Toss potatoes with a spatula.
- Return to the oven for 10 more minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
- Check seasonings, and add more salt or pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.4, Fat 13.9, SaturatedFat 2, Sodium 41.9, Carbohydrate 37.4, Fiber 4, Sugar 3, Protein 4.5
CRUSTY GARLIC AND ROSEMARY POTATOES
- In a steamer set over boiling water steam the potatoes, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until they are just tender. In a non-stick skillet cook the garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirrng, until it is pale golden, add the potatoes, the rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and sauté the mixture over moderately high heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden.
PARMESAN, GARLIC & ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Peel and quarter the potatoes.
- Place in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of the goose fat and mix so that the potatoes are evenly covered.
- Mix in the parmesan, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper and ensure all potatoes are evenly covered.
- Add 1 tablespoon of goose fat to a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes in the oven, making sure the oil is hot. Add the potatoes.
- Cook for 1 hour, flipping every 15 minutes to ensure they are evenly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393 calories, Carbohydrate 47 grams, Fat 17 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 12 grams, Sugar 2 grams
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES
This roasted potatoes recipe calls for just a handful of rosemary sprigs mingled with garlic to cast a spell over these potatoes, an ideal winter night dish.
Provided by Lillian Chou
Categories Garlic Potato Side Roast Christmas Vegetarian Quick & Easy Dinner Rosemary Winter Healthy Vegan Christmas Eve Potluck Gourmet Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 450°F with a 4-sided heavy sheet pan in upper third.
- Toss ingredients with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Spread in 1 layer on hot pan and roast 20 minutes. Loosen potatoes with a metal spatula and turn, arranging pale potatoes around outer edge of pan and golden potatoes in center (for even roasting). Roast 15 minutes, then loosen and turn potatoes over again. Roast until potatoes are golden and cooked through and edges are crisp, about 10 minutes more.
GARLIC ROAST POTATOES
Crispy roasties are essential to any Sunday dinner. Everyone's favourite side can only be improved by roasting in goose fat, with garlic and herbs
Provided by Mark Sargeant
Categories Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Peel the potatoes, leaving the smaller ones whole and cutting the larger ones so that they are all roughly the same size. Put them in a large pan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 15 mins until cooked through. Tip gently into a colander and leave to drain and cool - there's no need to shake. When they stop steaming, put them on a tray in a single layer and place in the fridge, uncovered, until ready to roast. Can be done up to two days ahead.
- Once you have put the loin in to start roasting, spoon the goose fat into a flameproof roasting tin and heat on the hob for a few mins. Turn the heat off and, one at a time, turn each potato in the fat so they are completely coated. Make sure they are in a single layer and not touching. Once the oven has been turned down to 180C/160C fan/gas 4, put the potatoes in the oven with the pork and cook for 40 mins undisturbed.
- Remove from the oven and, again, turn each potato. Return to the oven for 20 mins, then remove and repeat the turning process. The pork should have come out of the oven by now, so turn the oven up to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and cook the potatoes for a final 20 mins. Add the rosemary and garlic 5 mins before the end. Once cooked, the potatoes should be deep golden and crunchy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 54 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
More about "rosemary and garlic roasted potatoes recipes"
ROASTED POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC - IDAHO® …
- Set a large pot of salted water to boil on the stove. Cut russets into ¾-1˝ cubes (no need to peel).
ROASTED ROSEMARY GARLIC POTATOES - AMANDA COOKS & STYLES
ROASTED GARLIC ROSEMARY POTATOES - AN EASY SIDE DISH RECIPE
ROASTED POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY, GARLIC AND ONIONS
ROASTED GARLIC ROSEMARY POTATOES - MY SAN FRANCISCO KITCHEN
ROSEMARY-GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM.AU
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES - BAKERS TABLE
ROASTED ROSEMARY AND GARLIC POTATOES RECIPE - LAURA IN …
GARLIC-ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES - SAVOR THE BEST
ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES - THE SEASONED MOM
POTATO RECIPES | GARLIC ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES
ROSEMARY GARLIC CRISPY ROASTED POTATOES - ALPHAFOODIE
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES - GOOD LIFE EATS
ROASTED VARIEGATED POTATOES WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY RECIPE
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES | SO DELICIOUS
EASY CRISPY ROAST POTATOES WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
OVEN-ROASTED POTATOES WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY | RECIPES | DELIA …
CRISPY ROASTED GARLIC AND ROSEMARY POTATOES - FOX AND BRIAR
GARLIC ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE • VEGGIE SOCIETY
GARLIC & ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES - A PINCH OF HEALTHY
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES - THE TASTE OF KOSHER
GARLIC ROAST POTATOES WITH PARMESAN AND ROSEMARY - BEST RECIPE …
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES - A FUN TWIST ON A CLASSIC …
ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES (SO CRISPY!) | LIVE EAT LEARN
EXTRA-CRISPY ROSEMARY GARLIC POTATOES - LITTLE BROKEN
ROSEMARY GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES - THE RECIPE WENCH
THE BEST ROASTED ROSEMARY GARLIC POTATOES | DWARDCOOKS
CRISPY HONEY GARLIC AND ROSEMARY HASSELBACK POTATOES
ROASTED BABY POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC RECIPE | COOKING …
ROSEMARY GARLIC ROASTED FINGERLING POTATOES - EAT WITH CLARITY
ROASTED ROSEMARY POTATOES WITH GARLIC - ALL OUR WAY
WHOLE ROASTED GARLIC ROSEMARY POTATOES - SIMPLY SCRATCH
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
ROASTED POTATOES WITH CONFIT GARLIC AND ROSEMARY | RICARDO
ROSEMARY-GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY ROSEMARY AND GARLIC SPICED ROASTED RED POTATOES RECIPE
GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY - CHEF LOLA'S KITCHEN
Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary327K views-03:48
UIHC Healthy Recipes: Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic17K views-04:04
Perfect Roast Potatoes - Garlic Rosemary Potatoes Recipe1.4K views-05:55
Roasted Rosemary & Garlic Potatoes Recipe - Laura Vitale "Laura In The Kitchen" Episode 262.1M views-09:23
How to Make Roasted Garlic and Rosemary ALDI'S Medley Potatoes37K views-03:02
ROASTED ROSEMARY & GARLIC POTATOES RECIPE2K views-04:49
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook golden potatoes roasted with garlic and Rosemary?Golden potatoes roasted with garlic and rosemary are your perfect side dish. 1 head garlic cloves separated and peeled. Preheat oven to 425°F with baking sheet in the oven so that it gets hot. In a bowl, add potatoes, garlic cloves, olive oil and rosemary, salt and pepper to taste. Toss until everything is fully coated in oil.
How to cook potatoes in the oven with garlic?Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a half-sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss until the potatoes are well coated. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into one layer.
How to cook garlic and Rosemary in the oven?Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small saucepan or frying pan add olive oil, minced garlic and chopped rosemary, cook over medium heat. Cook, constantly stirring, until the garlic just turns to a light golden color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
What is the best way to cook baked potatoes?Directions. 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. 2 Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well ... 3 Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.