HERB AND GARLIC ROAST TENDERLOIN WITH CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE
Beef tenderloin is roasted with fresh thyme and rosemary and served with a zesty horseradish sauce.
Provided by Carapelli® Olive Oil
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Carapelli® Olive Oil
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine 2 tablespoons of Carapelli, garlic, thyme, rosemary, 1 teaspoon of the salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add roast; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until well browned. Turn roast over; turn off heat. Spread garlic and herb mixture evenly over top and sides of roast.
- For that matter, you could spread this mixture on just about anything. Meat. Bread. Veggies. Bacon. Mmmbacon.
- Transfer skillet to oven; bake 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 125 degrees F. Transfer roast to a carving board; tent with foil and let stand 10 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to 130 degrees F for medium-rare).
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, sour cream, horseradish and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; chill until serving time.
- Carve roast crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices; place on warmed serving plates. Serve with sauce. Watch your hard work vanish in minutes as family and friends devour. Then bask in the glow of their approval.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320.5 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 64.2 mg, Fat 27.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 16.6 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 393.4 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
ROASTED ROSEMARY-GORGONZOLA PEARS
Delicious pears roasted with cheese and herbs filling for hot appetizers that are ready in less than an hour!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cut thin slice from rounded side of pear halves, if necessary, so they'll rest level in pan. In 13x9-inch pan, arrange pear halves, cut sides up. Brush tops of pears with oil; sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Roast uncovered 15 minutes. Fill cored hollow of each pear half with 2 teaspoons cheese. Roast uncovered 10 to 15 minutes longer or until pears are tender and cheese is soft. Sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle with additional olive oil if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
ROSEMARY-ROASTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH GORGONZOLA BUTTER
Make and share this Rosemary-Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Gorgonzola Butter recipe from Food.com.
Provided by BethR
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Discard Gorgonzola rind and in a small bowl stir together cheese and butter until smooth.
- On a sheet of plastic wrap form Gorgonzola butter into a log about 4 inches long.
- Chill log, wrapped in plastic wrap, until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Butter may be made 1 week ahead.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a 12-inch heavy skillet (preferably cast-iron) heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and sear half of steaks until browned, about 2 minutes on each side, transferring to a shallow baking pan.
- Sear remaining steaks in remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in same manner.
- When steaks are just cool enough to handle, spread tops and sides with mustard and sprinkle with rosemary, pepper, and salt to taste.
- Roast steaks in middle of oven 8 minutes for medium-rare (coating should just begin to brown).
- Transfer steaks to a cutting board and let stand about 3 minutes.
- Cut butter into about 20 thin slices.
- Cut each steak in half horizontally.
- Tuck a butter slice between steak halves and top steaks with another butter slice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 725.8, Fat 62, SaturatedFat 25.9, Cholesterol 166.8, Sodium 382.1, Carbohydrate 1.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 0.3, Protein 38.7
TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH GORGONZOLA
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1 Rub the steaks with olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate. Remove the steaks from the refrigerator about 1 hour before cooking. 2 Preheat the oven to 200°F. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When the butter foam subsides, pat the steaks dry. Place them in the skillet and cook until nicely browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the meat over with tongs and cook on the other side, 4 minutes for rare, or 5 to 6 minutes for medium-rare. To check for doneness, make a small cut in the thickest part. Transfer the steaks to a heatproof plate and keep them warm in the oven. 3 Add the shallot to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in the wine and mustard. Turn the heat to low and add the gorgonzola. Stir in any juices that have collected around the steaks. Remove from the heat and whisk in the remaining 1 tablespoon butter. 4 Spoon the sauce over the steaks and serve. From "1,000 Italian Recipes." Copyright 2004 by Michele Scicolone. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
ROSEMARY ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN
So easy, yet so flavorful. My family is always thrilled to have this on the table. With some butter-slathered mashed potatoes... mmmmm.
Provided by LexingtonMom
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Sear pork in 2 t. oil to brown outside and seal in juices. Place in baking dish.
- Combine remaining 3 t. oil with rosemary and garlic. Brush over tenderloin. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 18 to 25 minutes, until done through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205.4, Fat 11.8, SaturatedFat 2.9, Cholesterol 74.8, Sodium 55.9, Carbohydrate 0.3, Fiber 0.1, Protein 23.3
ROSEMARY-ROASTED BUFFALO TENDERLOIN WITH GORGONZOLA BUTTER
- Discard Gorgonzola rind and in a small bowl stir together cheese and butter until smooth. On a sheet of plastic wrap form Gorgonzola butter into a log about 4 inches long. Chill log, wrapped in plastic wrap, until firm, at least 1 hour. Butter may be made 1 week ahead.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a 12-inch heavy skillet (preferably cast-iron) heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and sear half of steaks until browned, about 2 minutes on each side, transferring to a shallow baking pan. Sear remaining steaks in remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in same manner.
- When steaks are just cool enough to handle, spread tops and sides with mustard and sprinkle with rosemary, pepper, and salt to taste. Roast steaks in middle of oven 8 minutes for medium-rare (coating should just begin to brown). Transfer steaks to a cutting board and let stand about 3 minutes. Cut butter into about 20 thin slices.
- Cut each steak in half horizontally. Tuck a butter slice between steak halves and top steaks with another butter slice.
More about "rosemary roasted buffalo tenderloin with gorgonzola butter recipes"
GARLIC HERB BUTTER BEEF TENDERLOIN ROAST - HOUSE OF …
ROSEMARY ROASTED BUFFALO TENDERLOIN WITH …
BEEF TENDERLOIN ROAST WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY …
GARLIC ROSEMARY BEEF TENDERLOIN - DAMN DELICIOUS
ROASTED GARLIC GORGONZOLA BUTTER - CLOSET COOKING
EASY ROASTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH ROSEMARY BLACK …
ROAST BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES
BEST ROSEMARY BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH ROOT VEGETABLES RECIPE
ROAST BEEF TENDERLOIN & ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE
ROSEMARY GARLIC BEEF TENDERLOIN ROAST RECIPE - ROSEMARY & MAPLE
ROSEMARY-CRUSTED BISON TENDERLOIN WITH GORGONZOLA BUTTER RECIPE …
SLOW-ROASTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH ROSEMARY - DOMESTICATE ME
ROSEMARY GARLIC ROASTED BEEF TENDERLOIN - THAT RECIPE
ROSEMARY GARLIC ROAST BEEF TENDERLOIN | MAIN DISH - COOKERYBOOK+
TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH GORGONZOLA AND ROAST POTATOES WITH …
BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH RED WINE-ROSEMARY BUTTER - GIADZY
BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC BUTTER - DINNER AT THE ZOO
BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH CHERRY PORT SAUCE AND GORGONZOLA RECIPES
PERFECT BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH GORGONZOLA SAUCE
HERB CRUSTED BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH HORSERADISH GORGONZOLA CREAM …
GORGONZOLA TENDERLOIN - COOKEATSHARE
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC ROASTED BEEF TENDERLOIN RECIPE FROM H-E-B
ROSEMARY PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
ROSEMARY GARLIC BUTTER BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH RED WINE SAUCE
BUFFALO TENDERLOIN - BIGOVEN.COM
ROSEMARY-ROASTED BUFFALO TENDERLOIN WITH GORGONZOLA BUTTER …
BUFFALO TENDERLOIN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love