BACON PEAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN DRESSING
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce and kale. Top with pears, pepper jack cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Gradually whisk in enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 335mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD
- Combine the pear slices, fennel, Parmesan cheese and walnuts in a bowl. Season generously with pepper.
- Beat the vinegar, lemon juice and walnut oil together, pour over the pear mixture and toss gently.
- Arrange the arugula on each of six salad plates. Spoon the pear mixture with the dressing over the arugula and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 267, UnsaturatedFat 13 grams, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 9 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 279 milligrams, Sugar 11 grams
SALAD OF PEARS AND PARMESAN CHEESE
- Peel and core the pears and slice them thin, lengthwise. Place the slices in a bowl and toss with two tablespoons of the vinegar.
- Mix the remaining vinegar with the oils and set aside.
- Place the arugula in a bowl, toss with three tablespoons of the dressing and divide the arugula among six salad plates. Spread the pear slices over the arugula and scatter the cheese, then the walnuts, over the top. Drizzle with the remaining dressing, season with pepper and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 303, UnsaturatedFat 13 grams, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 10 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 282 milligrams, Sugar 15 grams
FRESH PEAR & ROMAINE SALAD
A relative gave me the tip to make salad dressings with whatever fruit I was using in my salad. It works like a charm here. Pears make the matching easy. -Jennifer Greiling, Fairview, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Place the first eight ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream., For salad, toss sliced pear with lemon juice. In a large bowl, toss romaine with 1/2 cup dressing; season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with pear, pecans, cheese and cherries. Serve immediately with remaining dressing on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360 calories, Fat 25g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 541mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
SPINACH, PEAR AND SHAVED PARMESAN SALAD
This comes from the Dec. 2009 issue of BH&G. I have not made it yet, but it sounds like it would be a nice Winter Salad. They suggest that you have the cheese at room temperature and use a vegetable peeler to shave it. Then, cover in plastic wrap until ready to use.
Provided by Julie F
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine spinach, pears, and cheese. For dressing, whisk together vinegar, mustard 1 t each sugar and salt and 1/4 t freshly ground pepper. Whisk in oil. Drizzle over salad and pass remaining dressing.
MâCHE, PARMESAN, PEAR, AND WALNUT SALAD
- Whisk mustard, Sherry, and red wine vinegar in medium bowl to blend. Gradually add oil, whisking until well blended. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- Toss mâche, Parmesan, pear, walnuts, and shallot in large bowl to combine. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Divide among plates and serve.
PEAR AND SPINACH SALAD WITH PARMESAN VINAIGRETTE
Yield 4-6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and salt. Grate garlic clove into mixture and set aside.
- Wash and dry spinach and lettuce leaves. Tear into bite-sized pieces and put in a serving bowl. Cut fennel bulb in half and slice lengthwise as thinly as possible. Cut the pear in half and core. Thinly slice.
- Slowly pour olive oil into balsamic-lemon mixture, whisking constantly until the oil is fully incorporated. Add Parmesan cheese and several grinds of black pepper. Drizzle desired quantity of vinaigrette over greens and toss lightly to coat. Add the pears and fennel with additional dressing and toss again to incorporate.
- Use a vegetable peeler to add thin curls of parmesan cheese for garnish if desired.
PAN-ROASTED PEAR SALAD WITH WATERCRESS, PARMESAN AND PECANS
Salads can be as simple as throwing together lettuce with some dressing to fabulously delectible and worthy of a special occassion. Here's a fabulously delicious one from The Best of America's Test Kitchen 2009. Also a fit in the Paleo diet. It takes a little time due to the pears cooling in the balsamic glaze, but utilize the time well and prepare the remainder.
Provided by gailanng
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- The success to the best salads is to first chill your serving plates. Place salad plates or bowls in the refrigerator while preparing. Simple as that.
- Toss the pears, 2 teaspoons of the sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the pears cut side down in a single layer and cook until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes. Using a small spatula or fork, tip each pear onto its second cut side; continue to cook until the second side is light brown, 2 to 4 minutes longer. Turn off the heat, leave the skillet on the burner and add 2 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar; gently stir until the vinegar becomes glazed and coats the pears, about 30 seconds. Transfer the pears to a large plate and let cool to room temperature, about 45 minutes. Cut each pear quarter crosswise into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon sugar and shallot together in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add the lettuce, watercress and cooled pears to the bowl; toss and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Divide the salad among individual chilled plates; top each with portions of the cheese and nuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 702.1, Fat 32.6, SaturatedFat 7.5, Cholesterol 25, Sodium 477.7, Carbohydrate 96.9, Fiber 18.9, Sugar 62.5, Protein 16.6
More about "salad of pears and parmesan cheese recipes"
ITALIAN SALAD WITH PEARS, SHAVED PARMESAN, AND HONEY …
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 30 minsCategory SaladsCalories 205 per serving
- Prepare the dressing by pouring the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt and pepper in a Mason jar or salad dressing cruet. Shake to combine thoroughly and set aside.
- Toast the pine nuts or walnut pieces by heating in a dry frying pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until they are fragrant and beginning to brown. Set aside.
PEAR, PARMESAN & PROSCIUTTO CHIP SALAD - SOBEYS INC.
PEAR, PARMESAN AND PROSCIUTTO GREEN SALAD | RECIPE | PARMESAN …
ROASTED PEAR, PARMESAN & SPICED PECAN SALAD - 84TH&3RD
PEAR SALAD RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
ROCKET AND PEAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN · CHEF NOT REQUIRED...
ROASTED PEAR, PARMESAN, AND SPICED PECAN SALAD
PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD - FRESH
PEAR SALAD WITH PECANS – A COUPLE COOKS
PEAR SALAD WITH CHEESE - AN OLD-FASHIONED SOUTHERN FAVORITE
PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD – IN TEN MINUTES
8 FRESHEST SPRING SALAD RECIPES WITH CHEESE | THE CHEESE WANKER
BACON PEAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN DRESSING RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
ARUGULA SALAD WITH PEAR AND PARMESAN - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
COBB SALAD WITH PEARS | MYPLATE
QUICK AND EASY PEAR AND WALNUT SALAD - MRS JONES'S KITCHEN
PEAR SALAD (WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE) - COOKING CLASSY
PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED PEAR SALAD RECIPE (WITH BALSAMIC REDUCTION)
SPINACH, PEAR & SHAVED PARMESAN SALAD - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
ARUGULA, PEAR, AND PARMESAN SALAD - BIGOVEN.COM
PEAR WALNUT SALAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PEAR AND ARUGULA SALAD WITH PARMESAN CHEESE
BACON PEAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN DRESSING RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROCKET PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD - COOKING WITH AYEH
GREEN SALAD WITH ROAST CHICKEN, PEAR AND PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPE …
TOASTED PECAN PARMESAN PEAR AND ROCKET SALAD RECIPE
POMEGRANATE PEAR SALAD WITH WALNUTS & CHEESE | PLATED CRAVINGS
ROASTED PEAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN AND WALNUTS - DOMESTIC …
PEAR AND SPINACH SALAD WITH PARMESAN VINAIGRETTE - USA PEARS
WALNUT, PARMESAN, PEAR AND ROCKET SALAD - BAKE PLAY SMILE
ROCKET, PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD | RECIPES FOR SERENA
RED PEAR SALAD WITH LEMON PARMESAN DRESSING RECIPE
BACON PEAR SALAD WITH PARMESAN GARLIC DRESSING – THE GROVES
PEAR, ARUGULA AND PARMESAN CHEESE SALAD | EDIBLE MARIN & WINE …
WALNUT, PEAR AND PARMESAN SALAD - LOVE MY SALAD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a salad with Pears?Pat dry and then combine the leaves, thinly slice the pear and decorate elegantly over the salad leaves. Add shavings of parmesan and sesame seeds, then lastly (to prevent them going soggy) roughly crumble the walnuts. Drizzel with olive oil and and squeeze over lemon juice (for taste and to stop the pears browing).
What is Italian salad with pears and shaved Parmesan?Italian salad with pears, shaved Parmesan and honey-balsamic vinaigrette is a perfect combination of sweet, salty, sour and bitter flavors. 2 oz. Prepare the dressing by pouring the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt and pepper in a Mason jar or salad dressing cruet.
How do you serve arugula with pear salad dressing?Beat the vinegar, lemon juice and walnut oil together, pour over the pear mixture and toss gently. Arrange the arugula on each of six salad plates. Spoon the pear mixture with the dressing over the arugula and serve. Have you cooked this?
How do you make apple cider vinegar with Pears?Peel and core the pears and slice them thin, lengthwise. Place the slices in a bowl and toss with two tablespoons of the vinegar. Mix the remaining vinegar with the oils and set aside.